2021 State of The Climate Report: Empirical Observations Show No Sign of ‘Climate Crisis’ – ‘Snow Cover Stable, Sea Ice Levels Recovering, & No Change

That's because you don't understand what drives the climate on this planet.

No, I am reasonably familiar with that topic. I'm just so curious why you think a cherry picked "window" of the data set represents the whole thing?

It's almost as if you don't know anything about the history of the earth beyond the last 30million years...and yet you also claim to have been an engineer drilling for oil in a Permo-Triassic formation that was MUCH older than that.

Huh.

I'm genuinely curious how someone could work in a Permian rock and never want to discuss the Permian.

Makes you think, doesn't it?

No, I am reasonably familiar with that topic. I'm just so curious why you think a cherry picked "window" of the data set represents the whole thing?

It's almost as if you don't know anything about the history of the earth beyond the last 30million years...and yet you also claim to have been an engineer drilling for oil in a Permo-Triassic formation that was MUCH older than that.

Huh.

I'm genuinely curious how someone could work in a Permian rock and never want to discuss the Permian.

Makes you think, doesn't it?
You should be as geologic processes are responsible for it.

But you actually haven't explained it, have you?

You should be as geologic processes are responsible for it.

Well, we DO know we are in that part of the Milankovich Cycle which should be causing us to COOL as we go into another glaciation event...but we are actually WARMING. So there goes that. The continental plates haven't moved THAT much since the last glaciation so we don't really have a massively different set of ocean currents. But even if they did, we didn't see this kind of warming 200 years ago when our ships were all over the ocean and they were measuring temperatures (yes even long ago) and measuring currents. So we can't really say the ocean currents have suddenly changed to cause the anomalous warming.

The sun? Not the right part of the cycles and the overall output has stayed the same as temperatures increased. So we can't really go with that one.

Sure there's some natural forcings in play but the vast majority of the data can ONLY be explained by human activity.

But you actually haven't explained it, have you?

Go ahead and explain it for us, then. You have the answer? Let's see it.

I don't do other people's videos. Summarize the key point. Otherwise I simply don't care.

Sorry.

I spent too much time in actual school to bother watching your fave YouTube and TikTok dance videos.
It's a PBS video, dummy.

Watts up with That? Wow! A DENIALIST blog posting something from a well known denialist (Ole Humlum) that indicates that denialism is the way to go. Hmmmm....that's VERY INTERESTING and a COMPLETE SURPRISE!

Next thing you know snake oil salesmen will try to sell people snake oil!

He scares you so much that you can't scrape up a counterpoint to the report which is why you don't impress anyone with your self immolated defeat.

Post One article remains unchallenged

He scares you so much that you can't scrape up a counterpoint to the report which is why you don't impress anyone with your self immolated defeat.

Post One article remains unchallenged

I'd be genuinely interested in talking about just one point from the paper. You choose. It's your favorite paper...so pick one.

Unless you are scared....

I spent too much time in actual school to bother watching your fave YouTube and TikTok dance videos.
You need to study more because you belief that we are in that part of the Milankovich Cycle which should be causing us to COOL is blatently false. You will have to watch the video to find out why. Because I would just as soon have you keep repeating the same mistake over and over again as you have already done several times even after you were presented with the science why you are wrong.

I'd be genuinely interested in talking about just one point from the paper. You choose. It's your favorite paper...so pick one.

Unless you are scared....
And I would be genuinely interested in hearing you explain the whole curve and it's implications on today's climate. Looks like neither of us are going to get what we want.

And I would be genuinely interested in hearing you explain the whole curve and it's implications on today's climate. Looks like neither of us are going to get what we want.

Which curve in the "State of the Climate Report" are you referring to? There are many in there. Did you read it?

Remember, we are talking about the 2021 State of the Climate REport of the OP.

Which curve in the "State of the Climate Report" are you referring to? There are many in there. Did you read it?

Remember, we are talking about the 2021 State of the Climate REport of the OP.
I was referring to this curve, dear.

F2.large.jpg

Forum List

Back