2000 Mules - FULL - Biden Must Be Decertified and Trump Re-Inaugurated

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
The "no evidence" media gaslighting is over. Prosecutions must come next.

Now we know why the Democrats have been so silent. There is no way out. Rats in a corner.

Dinesh knew he couldn't keep this bottled up for long. Kick him a few on paypal anyway.

Last edited:
Dinesh knew he couldn't keep this bottled up for long.

Yes, the time has come to affirm the suspicions on Trump being cheated out of the presidency.

It must now either live or die.

And from an antiwar POV, it certainly can be suggested that the benefit of choosing against Biden could be significant!

Significant enough to overrule the pro-war mindset of Americans? If Biden's F.U. can't do it, nothing can!

How about that? A radical anarchist post with two radical anarchists immediately chiming in, still in favor of overthrowing the 2020 elections, even now. Go figure.

How about that? A radical anarchist post with two radical anarchists immediately chiming in, still in favor of overthrowing the 2020 elections, even now. Go figure.
If that's referring to me, I have an explanation. Trump obviously was defeated! Period!

My interest in him recovering his presidency is only in the benefit of him being much more antiwar with Russia. The lying for him is more than worth it. IMO America is no longer worth it.

If that's referring to me, I have an explanation. Trump obviously was defeated! Period!

My interest in him recovering his presidency is only in the benefit of him being much more antiwar with Russia. The lying for him is more than worth it. IMO America is no longer worth it.
Like your first sentence, but you went downhill after that. I will stick with the courts, constitutional rule and support for elections to decide these matters. I'm just too conservative to give it up.

You wouldn't know an anarchist if you were kicked in the nuts by one.
Probably not happening. I don't travel in trumpian circles, much.

The "no evidence" media gaslighting is over. Prosecutions must come next.

Now we know why the Democrats have been so silent. There is no way out. Rats in a corner.

Dinesh knew he couldn't keep this bottled up for long. Kick him a few on paypal anyway.

I call it Mule Shit.

Biden Must Be Decertified and Trump Re-Inaugurated​

Ummmm….When you decertify Biden, are you going to decertify all the Republicans elected on the same ballot?

I call it Mule Shit.

These libtard comments are hilarious. Not a single point of rebuttal on how the movie does not prove what it says it proves. Just rank cynicism. There is no rebutting it's game over.

These libtard comments are hilarious. Not a single point of rebuttal on how the movie does not prove what it says it proves. Just rank cynicism. There is no rebutting it's game over.

Ummm…What voter fraud does it actually prove?

D’Sousa can’t prove a single illegal vote

Forum List

Back