2000 Mules - FULL - Biden Must Be Decertified and Trump Re-Inaugurated

Ummm…What voter fraud does it actually prove?

D’Sousa can’t prove a single illegal vote

Just for starters, the use of drop boxes alone is illegal in Wisconsin. In Georgia absentee ballots can only be delivered by a direct family member or in-home caretaker. It is illegal everywhere for Zuckerberg to use 501c3 non-profit money to swing elections.

The drop box shenanigans verify the middle of the night jumps in Biden's totals.

That's just for starters. We haven't even pulled any paper ballots yet to see if the signatures match. They did in Georgia, but that was Cobb County, not Fulton where the fraud took place.

LOL rats in a corner.

Wisconsin Statute 6.87 (4)(b)1:

“an absentee ballot envelope, in which the cast absentee ballot is placed, must be “mailed by the elector, or delivered in person, to the municipal clerk issuing the ballot or ballots.”

Georgia law Code 21-2-385 absentee ballots may only be delivered by:

“[the] elector’s [voter’s] mother, father, grandparent, aunt, uncle, brother, sister, spouse, son, daughter, niece, nephew, grandchild, son-in-law, daughter-in-law, mother-in-law, father-in-law, brother-in-law, sister-in-law, or an individual residing in the household of such elector.”

IRS.gov:

“Under the Internal Revenue Code, all section 501(c)(3) organizations are absolutely prohibited from directly or indirectly participating in, or intervening in, any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for elective public office…voter education or registration activities with evidence of bias that (a) would favor one candidate over another; (b) oppose a candidate in some manner; or (c) have the effect of favoring a candidate or group of candidates, will constitute prohibited participation or intervention.”

1652038558119.png

It comes to something when it takes a convicted criminal to point out the truth.

This "evidence" should be put in front of a judge asap.

These libtard comments are hilarious. Not a single point of rebuttal on how the movie does not prove what it says it proves. Just rank cynicism. There is no rebutting it's game over.
Have you searched for the same topic? If you would pay attention before starting a duplicate thread...

Where are the lawsuits based on this iron clad, indisputable evidence?

Are they coming?

Where's the Kraken lady? Rudy?
I bet they are coming. The evidence they have will be accepted by a court of law, which means you are fucked, traitor.

Why am I fucked, traitor?
Because you have lied consistently about something that is now been proven to be true. You have never had any credibility, now you have less. And I am not a traitor, I do not support an illegitimate president, you do fuckface.

Because you have lied consistently about something that is now been proven to be true. You have never had any credibility, now you have less. And I am not a traitor, I do not support an illegitimate president, you do fuckface.
Proven in your minds, not in a court of law.

In America, you have to prove things to more than just yourselves.

Not that law matters to the Orange Cult™.

Proven in your minds, not in a court of law.

In America, you have to prove things to more than just yourselves.

Not that law matters to the Orange Cult™.
Courts of law mean nothing to you or Democrats. look at what is going with the SCOTUS. You are fascists and traitors.

So proving something this important in an American court of law isn't something you care about.

And you call others fascists and traitors.

Talk about projection.
I did not say that. I will say our courts are as corrupt as our government. Public opinion is on Trump's side not yours or the medias. Your big lie is over.

Prove it in a court of law and I'm on board.

Until then, all you have is conspiracy theories, hate and ugly personal attacks.
My attacks are true. If that makes them ugly I couldn't give one fuck, traitor.

Just for starters, the use of drop boxes alone is illegal in Wisconsin. In Georgia absentee ballots can only be delivered by a direct family member or in-home caretaker. It is illegal everywhere for Zuckerberg to use 501c3 non-profit money to swing elections.

The drop box shenanigans verify the middle of the night jumps in Biden's totals.

That's just for starters. We haven't even pulled any paper ballots yet to see if the signatures match. They did in Georgia, but that was Cobb County, not Fulton where the fraud took place.

LOL rats in a corner.

Wisconsin Statute 6.87 (4)(b)1:

“an absentee ballot envelope, in which the cast absentee ballot is placed, must be “mailed by the elector, or delivered in person, to the municipal clerk issuing the ballot or ballots.”

Georgia law Code 21-2-385 absentee ballots may only be delivered by:

“[the] elector’s [voter’s] mother, father, grandparent, aunt, uncle, brother, sister, spouse, son, daughter, niece, nephew, grandchild, son-in-law, daughter-in-law, mother-in-law, father-in-law, brother-in-law, sister-in-law, or an individual residing in the household of such elector.”

IRS.gov:

“Under the Internal Revenue Code, all section 501(c)(3) organizations are absolutely prohibited from directly or indirectly participating in, or intervening in, any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for elective public office…voter education or registration activities with evidence of bias that (a) would favor one candidate over another; (b) oppose a candidate in some manner; or (c) have the effect of favoring a candidate or group of candidates, will constitute prohibited participation or intervention.”

View attachment 642067
Wow…imagine that

NONE of which results in actual voter fraud
Show me some fraudulent votes

I will wait

I did not say that. I will say our courts are as corrupt as our government. Public opinion is on Trump's side not yours or the medias. Your big lie is over.

Public opinion sent Trump packing

Forum List

Back