Republicans and their tired conspiracy theories

my url dont have evidence of corruption?

Well mr. genius, maybe that is because that link comes from a specific comment of yours that I responded to, the comment where you challenged me to prove that a country in the middle east ended their security partnership with us cause we did not do anything when their enemy, Iran (biden's/obama's buddy) hijacked and is ransoming two of their oil tankers.
Your failure is to link to the conversation. Your link proves nothing on it's face. I do not track all my threads and conversations, there are way too many for me to do that.
You jumble everything together and than you can not make sense to what you are replying to, then tell me that my comment/link dont make sense too you. Yes, I can not argue with that.

All you had to do was link to the conversation. Try a little harder.

ahh fagboy sockpuppet,you hurt my feelings. coming from YOU,that really hurts my feelings.:auiqs.jpg:

as someone already said so well to you,we are only interested in facts, NOT your OPINIONS,so we dismiss THEM.

by the way sockpuppet,this post in your sig below is a lie and it describes your hero BIDEN to a tee as well as clinton.:auiqs.jpg:so thanks for that sig on biden and clinton.:yes_text12:

Repeat after me:
Trump is a sex abuser, conman, fraudster, criminal who loves Putin, the 'poorly educated', not to mention that he despises democracy and has betrayed America

Incompetent rebuttal. 1. Ad homs are not an argument. 2. No argument presented.

I'm here to debate, and I offer topics to debate. The whole point is to debate. If you don't agree, then engage in a debate. .That IS the whole point.

If you can't challenge anything offered, your 'you're wrong' comments are incompetent, they are not counter arguments.

I don't use emojis, they are sophomoric and do not improve an argument.

Durham proved that the DOJ & FBI are political organizations, not law enforcement agencies.

His report is old news. The man has lost it. Heads were supposed to roll, but none did.

A complete fizzle.

I swear, I don't know how many hours of my life I have wasted attempting to disabuse the right of their incredibly
stupid conspiracy theories which arise from their 'hate-the-left' mentality. It's nauseating.

Every time Republicans make a conspiracy theory claim it is debunked.

Claim: Hillary, as Secy of State, sold 20% of AMerica's uranium to Russia.

True? Nope, due to simplistic minds, it's telling they would make such a claim, but, no it's been debunked many times.

Claim, Joe Biden is a tax cheat given that he received $49k per month from Hunter Biden for rent and didn't report it to the IRS:

True? Nope, debunked, the claim stems from a misreading of an email having to do with a security deposit being returned to Hunter on office space which had nothing to do with Joe, thus no 'tax cheat'. What, you think Joe would publish his taxes (which he has done, unlike Trump) with such a glaring cheat as not reporting $50k income? Y'all need to think things through more.

Claim, '2000 mules' film's conspiracy theories

True? Nope, every claim in the film has been thoroughly debunked, and here, too.

Claim: Joe Biden, when he was VP, blackmailed Ukraine

True?: Nope, debunked every which way, Joe was merely forwarding foreign policy in the region with the backing of the US Senate/Congress, The State Dept, and the IMF. Apparently Republicans do not understand that blackmail requires a personal gain of some kind, and the beneficiary here was the UNITED STATES.

Claim: The 2020 election was 'rigged'.

True? Not in the slightest, Trump made this claim a year before the first ballot was cast, and thus primed the pump for when the vote happened, he exploited the usual irregularities that all elections incur, as a 'See, I told you so" and his flock (including you who believe it) lapped it up. Every claim and conspiracy theories thus far offered has been debunked, not to mention the fact that it's not even logical on it's face. Trump is alleging INTERNAL fraud, i.e., ballot tampering, dead people voting, machines switching ballots, ballot stuffing, and on and on. The logistical nightmare required for one party to tamper with the national internal voting apparatus, by it's extremely decentralized design, requiring hiring of operatives and installed in place in at least a dozen key states, months in advance, keeping everyone under the radar, think about it, it is well nigh impossible task, which precludes any possibility of a party rigging the election internally. To accomplish it, it would require months of advance planning, the recruitment of both republicans and democrats (because each election district has both working there, many volunteering ) to cooperate in a vast conspiracy to rig the election for a DEMOCRAT. And, to do that, we would expect that they would be able to do it clandestinely, that the observers,both right and left, would be part of the conspiracy, and no one would leak, all with the threat of being caught and being sent to prison. And what is their gain? Not money. Why would anyone participate in an impossible scheme where they would surely get caught? That the beauty of the AMerican system, it's so big, each state with different systems, no one knows for sure ahead of time which of the few states will wind up being the swing states ( out of a dozen or more potential swing states, which is why they will need operatives in all of them, they don't know which ones in advance will be the actual swing states), it is absurd,

Moreover, a vast conspiracy with NO 'whistleblowers". Highly doubtable.

WHERE ARE THE WHISTLEBLOWERS? There are NONE.

Not to mention that of the 60+ lawsuits challenging the election, all but one were lost, and yes, a number of them did, in fact, present 'evidence' which the judges ruled as incompetent (a fancy word meaning what they thought was evidence was actually not). One would think that if there was real evidence, it would have been submitted to the courts long before January 6. Either the attorney's are incompetent, or there is no evidence (probably both are true).

Trump's allegation is therefore, Completely, utterly, totally, inescapably ABSURD.

The point is, any claim about election rigging and whatever the nonsense de jour is coming from far right must be held as suspect, especially from the right on this forum who incessantly rely on questionable sources, such as 'The GatewayPundit' or 'justthenews' or 'redstate', blah blah blah, stories which none of the more legit right leaning sources will touch, such as the WSJ, or the Christian Science Monitor, or The Hill, or the Bulwark, etc.

The worrying thing is that such a thing is so easy for Russia, China or other enemies to manipulate. The US can't manipulate the Chinese people at all. But the Chinese are doing it constantly in the US.

Your failure is to link to the conversation. Your link proves nothing on it's face. I do not track all my threads and conversations, there are way too many for me to do that.

All you had to do was link to the conversation. Try a little harder.
No failure here, i told you facts. I can care less if you pretend to ignore them.

I dont link so i can prove something to you. As you have stated. You are just here to troll.

My link is for the others to read and see my facts.

Showing them how you cant respond is just icing on the cake.

Seriously, our middle eastern ally just said they will not support us because biden is to weak to stop Iran. I linked. It is fact, and you troll the opposite.

The Democratic party is starting world war 3

No failure here, i told you facts. I can care less if you pretend to ignore them.
You don't have to substantiate an opinion. But, if you claim a fact, you do. For if you don't, you lose the argument by default. That's internet etiquette going back to the days of Usenet in the 90s.
Why is this so? Because no one is going to take your word for it. Put up or shut up.
I dont link so i can prove something to you. As you have stated. You are just here to troll.
A link is an attempt to substantiate. So, you are being disingenuous.
My link is for the others to read and see my facts.
What link? Links are supplemental, but whether they 'prove' or not, is subject to further discussion and debate.
Showing them how you cant respond is just icing on the cake.
You make a claim of fact, you substantiate with links, or well known examples. That's internet etiquette.
Seriously, our middle eastern ally just said they will not support us because biden is to weak to stop Iran. I linked. It is fact, and you troll the opposite.
That's a claim of fact. Please substantiate your claim. FACTS CANNOT BE CLAIMED, THEY MUST BE SUBSTANTIATED BECAUSE I sure as hell am not taking your word for it.
The Democratic party is starting world war 3

A vacuous hyper partisan opinion. No substantiation, dismissed.

You don't have to substantiate an opinion. But, if you claim a fact, you do. For if you don't, you lose the argument by default. That's internet etiquette going back to the days of Usenet in the 90s.
Why is this so? Because no one is going to take your word for it. Put up or shut up.

A link is an attempt to substantiate. So, you are being disingenuous.

What link? Links are supplemental, but whether they 'prove' or not, is subject to further discussion and debate.

You make a claim of fact, you substantiate with links, or well known examples. That's internet etiquette.

That's a claim of fact. Please substantiate your claim. FACTS CANNOT BE CLAIMED, THEY MUST BE SUBSTANTIATED BECAUSE I sure as hell am not taking your word for it.

A vacuous hyper partisan opinion. No substantiation, dismissed.
Facts are fact trollpole

Internet etiquette? You stated you picked your name so that people would attack you, how in the fuck do you lecture anybody on etiquette.

My facts stand, anyone can look them up.

That was one long winded pile of bullshit you wasted convincing nobody you are right.

Democrats are the party of hate, NOW, AND YESTERDAY

Biden is alienating our middle east allies by allowing and not responding when Iran hijacked 2 oil tankers of the UAE'S

I swear, I don't know how many hours of my life I have wasted attempting to disabuse the right of their incredibly
stupid conspiracy theories which arise from their 'hate-the-left' mentality. It's nauseating.

True? Nope, due to simplistic minds, it's telling they would make such a claim, but, no it's been debunked many times.

Claim, Joe Biden is a tax cheat given that he received $49k per month from Hunter Biden for rent and didn't report it to the IRS:

True? Nope, debunked, the claim stems from a misreading of an email having to do with a security deposit being returned to Hunter on office space which had nothing to do with Joe, thus no 'tax cheat'. What, you think Joe would publish his taxes (which he has done, unlike Trump) with such a glaring cheat as not reporting $50k income? Y'all need to think things through more.

True? Nope, every claim in the film has been thoroughly debunked, and here, too.

True?: Nope, debunked every which way, Joe was merely forwarding foreign policy in the region with the backing of the US Senate/Congress, The State Dept, and the IMF. Apparently Republicans do not understand that blackmail requires a personal gain of some kind, and the beneficiary here was the UNITED STATES.

True? Not in the slightest, Trump made this claim a year before the first ballot was cast, and thus primed the pump for when the vote happened, he exploited the usual irregularities that all elections incur, as a 'See, I told you so" and his flock (including you who believe it) lapped it up. Every claim and conspiracy theories thus far offered has been debunked, not to mention the fact that it's not even logical on it's face. Trump is alleging INTERNAL fraud, i.e., ballot tampering, dead people voting, machines switching ballots, ballot stuffing, and on and on. The logistical nightmare required for one party to tamper with the national internal voting apparatus, by it's extremely decentralized design, requiring hiring of operatives and installed in place in at least a dozen key states, months in advance, keeping everyone under the radar, think about it, it is well nigh impossible task, which precludes any possibility of a party rigging the election internally. To accomplish it, it would require months of advance planning, the recruitment of both republicans and democrats (because each election district has both working there, many volunteering ) to cooperate in a vast conspiracy to rig the election for a DEMOCRAT. And, to do that, we would expect that they would be able to do it clandestinely, that the observers,both right and left, would be part of the conspiracy, and no one would leak, all with the threat of being caught and being sent to prison. And what is their gain? Not money. Why would anyone participate in an impossible scheme where they would surely get caught? That the beauty of the AMerican system, it's so big, each state with different systems, no one knows for sure ahead of time which of the few states will wind up being the swing states ( out of a dozen or more potential swing states, which is why they will need operatives in all of them, they don't know which ones in advance will be the actual swing states), it is absurd,

Not to mention that of the 60+ lawsuits challenging the election, all but one were lost, and yes, a number of them did, in fact, present 'evidence' which the judges ruled as incompetent (a fancy word meaning what they thought was evidence was actually not). One would think that if there was real evidence, it would have been submitted to the courts long before January 6. Either the attorney's are incompetent, or there is no evidence (probably both are true).

Trump's allegation is therefore, Completely, utterly, totally, inescapably ABSURD.

The point is, any claim about election rigging and whatever the nonsense de jour is coming from far right must be held as suspect, especially from the right on this forum who incessantly rely on questionable sources, such as 'The GatewayPundit' or 'justthenews' or 'redstate', blah blah blah, stories which none of the more legit right leaning sources will touch, such as the WSJ, or the Christian Science Monitor, or The Hill, or the Bulwark, etc.
They are so fucking stupid they would believe anything. Their kids are going to be even more stupid if that is even possible./

Yes, democrats are all honest, haha

Everyone smashes cell phones with hammers

Biden and the ukraine nothing to see here just dont look in his pockets

ELection fraud, no never, the republicans just did not want to work all night like the democrats

Uranium of course not, democrats are honest

kkk no that was not democrats we tell you so

More bullshit from those in power and their oh so smart parrots

ELection fraud, no never, the republicans just did not want to work all night like the democrats

Incompetent rebuttal, no counter argument offered.
Vacuous claims without substantiation are not a counter argument.

It's interesting, it seems most on the right on this forum are lazy.

Are you playing conspiracy theory bingo ?

Facts are fact trollpole

Internet etiquette? You stated you picked your name so that people would attack you, how in the fuck do you lecture anybody on etiquette.
Unlike the posters of yesterday, today's posters are mostly right wingers who are not interested in debate.
In my empirically derived, not-so-humble opinion, not all, but most are stupid, and they need to be ferreted out so I don't have to waste my time. Therefore, I find there was a compelling need to create a means by which I can establish who are the sophomores from everyone else. Those who do not vulgarize my name are proving at least they are adults. I will give them the benefit of the doubt. So, it's clear to which group you belong.

"Etiquette' is not about being nice, per se, it's about following certain protocols.
My facts stand, anyone can look them up.

You can't claim a fact, you must demonstrate it by a....
1. reasoned path of logic.
2. Provide well known examples, and/or
3. Substantiate with links, and the better the proof, the merrier.

Declaring something as fact is not a fact, it's an opinion. Opinions are worthy of conversation, but not debate.
That was one long winded pile of bullshit you wasted convincing nobody you are right.
Cop out. A cop out is a lazy excuse to not engage.
Democrats are the party of hate, NOW, AND YESTERDAY
Incompetent allegation, nothing substantive offered.
Biden is alienating our middle east allies by allowing and not responding when Iran hijacked 2 oil tankers of the UAE'S
Ditto, above.

The only thing you've told me thus far is that you are lazy and not too swift. Feel free to prove me wrong..

Last edited:
Unlike the posters of yesterday, today's posters are mostly right wingers who are not interested in debate.
In my empirically derived, not-so-humble opinion, not all, but most are stupid, and they need to be ferreted out so I don't have to waste my time. Therefore, I find there was a compelling need to create a means by which I can establish who are the sophomores from everyone else. Those who do not vulgarize my name are proving at least they are adults. I will give them the benefit of the doubt.

"Etiquette' is not about being nice, per se'.

You can't claim a fact, you must demonstrate it by a....
1. reasoned path of logic.
2. Provide well known examples, and/or
3. Substantiate with links, and the better the proof, the merrier.

Declaring something as fact is not a fact, it's an opinion. Opinions are worthy of conversation, but not debate.

Cop out. A cop out is a lazy excuse to not engage.

Incompetent allegation, nothing substantive offered.

Ditto, above.

The only thing you've told me thus far is that you are lazy.
Right, when one is a superior being, obviously a better class of people, you need not lower yourself, and your silly name is simply bait for the inferiors, so you can spot them, cause you would not spot them otherwise.

Yes, I am the lazy one...

Incompetent rebuttal, no counter argument offered.
Vacuous claims without substantiation are not a counter argument.

It's interesting, it seems most on the right on this forum are lazy.
Smashing the cell phones is fact

Illegal server, fact

I dont play, google search, as if google decides who is right or wrong.

Unlike the posters of yesterday,

9fe98814-85b1-11ec-a219-03ba8770af2a_1644674758344.jpg

Trump Russian collusion you fuck numbnuts conspiracy theorist

Forum List

Back