The New Narrative: No Way Uvalde Was Anything but a Stand-Down False Flag Facilitated by Gun-Hater, Beto Supporter Police Chief

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
The New Narrative: No Way Uvalde Was Anything but a Stand-Down False Flag Facilitated by Gun-Hater, Beto Supporter Police Chief, No "Communications Breakdown" You Could Hear the Shots

Do they really think they can get away with this? The "communications breakdown" between the kids calling 911 throughout the shooting is blocked, because you could hear the gunshots while parents were being restrained from rushing in, unarmed, as the cops stood by with body armor and assault rifles.

So Arredondo knew kids were being killed and it was not a "barricaded" situation. Even if it were, kids would be wounded so you storm whether you hear shooting or not. But they did hear shooting. The time-line is beyond fudging, a full 50 minutes of shooting, and police were on the scene immediately as they had exchanged fire with Ramos before he went in, and Ramos had shot at the funeral home director.

So: was it all planned? Ramos was reported to the FBI hours before the shooting for saying he was going to shoot up a school. He has a long record of the same threats. Or: Did Arredondo spot the opportunity for a high mass shooting body count, so his buddy Beto could grandstand and blame law-abiding gun owners and 2A?

There is no escaping one fact. While shots are being fired, every second of inaction is a stand-down. Another kid dead, or bleeding to death. How long will Deep State, which wants us disarmed like the people in Shanghai, get away with this?

There were five or six of (us) fathers, hearing the gunshots, and (police officers) were telling us to move back," Cazares told the paper. "We didn't care about us. We wanted to storm the building. We were saying, 'Let's go' because that is how worried we were, and we wanted to get our babies out."
Newsweek: Police 'Let Our Babies Get Slaughtered,' Says Dad of Texas Shooting Victim

Kids were in constant contact with 911 while shooter killed

The New Narrative: No Way Uvalde Was Anything but a Stand-Down False Flag Facilitated by Gun-Hater, Beto Supporter Police Chief, No "Communications Breakdown" You Could Hear the Shots

Do they really think they can get away with this? The "communications breakdown" between the kids calling 911 throughout the shooting is blocked, because you could hear the gunshots while parents were being restrained from rushing in, unarmed, as the cops stood by with body armor and assault rifles.

So Arredondo knew kids were being killed and it was not a "barricaded" situation. Even if it were, kids would be wounded so you storm whether you hear shooting or not. But they did hear shooting. The time-line is beyond fudging, a full 50 minutes of shooting, and police were on the scene immediately as they had exchanged fire with Ramos before he went in, and Ramos had shot at the funeral home director.

So: was it all planned? Ramos was reported to the FBI hours before the shooting for saying he was going to shoot up a school. He has a long record of the same threats. Or: Did Arredondo spot the opportunity for a high mass shooting body count, so his buddy Beto could grandstand and blame law-abiding gun owners and 2A?

There is no escaping one fact. While shots are being fired, every second of inaction is a stand-down. Another kid dead, or bleeding to death. How long will Deep State, which wants us disarmed like the people in Shanghai, get away with this?

Newsweek: Police 'Let Our Babies Get Slaughtered,' Says Dad of Texas Shooting Victim

Texas must be one weird ass place. I know this much, had that incident happened here and the cops tried to stop parents, even unarmed parents--which is highly unlikely in the first place, those cops would have been beaten shitless, that classroom would have been breeched, and that sorry SOB shooter would have been torn to shreds like a rabbit fed to a pack of hungry wolves.

Either the FBI & the whole system failed miserably or it worked the way they wanted it to.
UNiparty motto: Never let a crises go to waste & school shootings are the holy grail in peacetime
They could stop this today by hardening the schools & they refuse to do it

Here's exactly what we know, about 12-20 cops were in the hallway, adjacent that classroom for some fifty minutes, that means they could have easily heard, and did, as little boys & girls shrieked in absolute abject terror, wet themselves, defecated upon themselves, and begged for their lives, some repeatedly dialing 911, and again with 12-20 cops literally 5-7 feet away from them, and not one of those fucking cops lifted a finger to stop what they all certainly were listening to as it occurred in real time, not one fucking cop did a thing!

The entire affair smells.

Notice, first the Buffalo shooting quickly followed by this shooting while SCOTUS is readying a concealed carry decision from NY. An attempt to get a Justice or two to switch their votes?

Oh, and a teacher leaving a door unlocked, the latest is she closed the door it but the lock didn't click. Uh-huh.

Either the FBI & the whole system failed miserably or it worked the way they wanted it to.
UNiparty motto: Never let a crises go to waste & school shootings are the holy grail in peacetime
They could stop this today by hardening the schools & they refuse to do it

Look at the Buffalo shooting where a "retired" FBI guy was spurring the shooter on.

After Ramos got the guns, he didn't need any more help. This is why the US murder rate is 7 times than that of the UK.

WE have five times the population, and we share a 3,000 mile essentially wide open border with a degenerate failed narco state. Your 'point' is just dumb.

They have already gotten away with it. What good guys remain in our high halls of power or journalist corps who will hold them responsible? Plain and simple: if your government needs you to die for their political goals then they WILL kill you, your children . . . any one of us . . . in an instant. I arrived at this realization some time ago; the Buffalo and Uvalde events served as a reminder. How easily we forget . . .

Supposedly a US Army reconnaissance airplane out of Fort Hood arrived in Uvalde at some point on the same day as the shooting. Hmm . . . the plot thickens . . . I guess.

I wasn't a combat troop. Never shot at anything but a paper target. Never any sort of combat training.

I don't know what I'd do if I was outside a school with a shooter inside.

But I do know it would haunt me the rest of my life if I didn't do anything.

Armed first responders who stood around and didn't respond and listened to terrified children die?

They're not human.

The more evidence that gets released the more this "chief" looks like he was a co-conspirator.

Texas must be one weird ass place. I know this much, had that incident happened here and the cops tried to stop parents, even unarmed parents--which is highly unlikely in the first place, those cops would have been beaten shitless, that classroom would have been breeched, and that sorry SOB shooter would have been torn to shreds like a rabbit fed to a pack of hungry wolves.

We're talking about a border town here.
It's no more Texas than mexico city is.

Here's exactly what we know, about 12-20 cops were in the hallway, adjacent that classroom for some fifty minutes, that means they could have easily heard, and did, as little boys & girls shrieked in absolute abject terror, wet themselves, defecated upon themselves, and begged for their lives, some repeatedly dialing 911, and again with 12-20 cops literally 5-7 feet away from them, and not one of those fucking cops lifted a finger to stop what they all certainly were listening to as it occurred in real time, not one fucking cop did a thing!
Those flippin cops aren't qualified to be school crossing guards and should be treated accordingly.

We're talking about a border town here.
It's no more Texas than mexico city is.
I believe it is like 80 miles to the border. Call that a border town? Hell no, it is a backwater Texas piece of shit town. And I can tell you my impression of Texas, it is a bunch of self-absorbed assholes that don't give two shits about anyone other than themselves. You couldn't give me a house and pay me to live in that shithole state. If it was up to me, I would cut the dead weight and give the state back to Mexico. Let them deal with the cesspool.

I believe it is like 80 miles to the border. Call that a border town? Hell no, it is a backwater Texas piece of shit town. And I can tell you my impression of Texas, it is a bunch of self-absorbed assholes that don't give two shits about anyone other than themselves. You couldn't give me a house and pay me to live in that shithole state. If it was up to me, I would cut the dead weight and give the state back to Mexico. Let them deal with the cesspool.

Thats considered a border town.
Why do you think that most of its citizens are mexicans?
And you can go fuck yourself. I'd bet Texas far surpasses whatever shithole you live in.
It's why all of you shitheads are moving here right,and I wish you'd stay the fuck out,we dont need or want a bunch of liberal pussies moving here.

Murder RATE has nothing to do with larger population you retard.

Didn't say it was the only factor, tard bedwetter. Go smoke some more meth and beat your dog or something, gimp.

^Stupid commie is too stoned to see facts. some 80,000,000 more people, not counting another 20,000,000 more criminal illegal aliens or more, some 20,000 homicides using firearms, largely the same demographics committing most of the gun violence as 30 years ago, hooe rat Democrats mostly, while the citizens the left really wants to disarm live in the white Burbs, you know, where all the legitimate and registered gun owners live, and have a lower violent crime rate than Europe does, or nearly the same. The fact is the Democrats' base are the biggest killers, not whites out in the Burbs, so it just goes to show they want to disarm the least violence prone demographics while doing zilch to curb gun violence among their pet thugs and don't really give a shit about 'The Children N Stuff'. They can't do a thing about the real gun violence problem they snivel about. cuz the real solution is 'racist n stuff'.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back