2000 mules continues to do real damage.

Wrong, 55% say he did not.

You're lying again, FruitLoops. You really should stop.

That 55% was not of all adults but was just of likely voters. A minority group of adults who largely lean right. Poll all adults and your hallucinations vanish.

You keep referring to the movie. I heard something different and I did watch it. Back your shit up. With a source not your opinion.

I've backed it up repeatedly...

Number of "mules": 54,000

Number of minutes of video: 4 million

Number of videos proving multiple drop box visits: ZERO

Fort Fun Indiana is still butthurt after all these hours... Go away troll... When you see the movie we can debate what's in it.... until then you are just trolling about a movie you haven't seen and one that I can't post because its pay per view... But if you had an once of integrity you would pay the few bucks and watch it so you know what you are talking about....

I won't hold my breath....

You're lying again, FruitLoops. You really should stop.

That 55% was not of all adults but was just of likely voters. A minority group of adults who largely lean right. Poll all adults and your hallucinations vanish.
And you lied and said you have seen the movie....

I've backed it up repeatedly...

Number of "mules": 54,000

Number of minutes of video: 4 million

Number of videos proving multiple drop box visits: ZERO
You do not know that. I think they could very easily produce such videos. I bet others do too.

Poor Faun still lying....

LOL

Projects the idiot who got caught lying, saying g there were videos in the movie of people dropping off ballots more than once.

Do you even realize you've become a parody of yourself?

Because it is a discredited pile of shit, and, unlike you, it bothers them when they get caught in blatant lies.
Murdock suffers from TDS just like you... And he refuses to watch the movie... Just like you... And he is out of touch with Americans... Just like you...And just like you he will be very sad for his viewpoint on day...

Murdock suffers from TDS just like you... And he refuses to watch the movie... Just like you... And he is out of touch with Americans... Just like you...And just like you he will be very sad for his viewpoint on day...

Riiiught

Again, it's not because you are a liar and intellectually deviant, same for D'Souza

Its because the whole world is against you.

Freakish, basic delusions of cult nutters.

Where is rightwinger ? I think you were the one who said "when you get a court verdict showing something was wrong with mass mailing of ballots and drop boxes, let me know"

well, there have been a few, but here is another one:

I am talking about the map that showed locations of the boxes and non-profits. Again, nothing you can say debunks the activity by the same people for days. Common sense says organized fraud. You are devoid of common sense and want to believe in a fairy tale that nothing illegal went on. You have got to be kidding. THEY GOT CAUGHT.
Liar again there is no evidence of fraud.

When they take that same "evidence" to a court of law and get some convictions, let me know.

Till then it is just another movie telling people what they want to hear
Nah....the movie is not about about getting convictions. That wouldn't be logical. The movie is about how the system corruptly allowed election theft and how the court system was part of that theft. You can't expect the court system to prosecute itself.
This movie is always been about waking up the public to what's really going on and it's doing a bang-up job of that.

Forum List

Back