200,000 dead Americans are "virtually nobody" according to Trump

#1) I had the virus in late March and was cleared in early April
#2) I am a donor of convalescent plasma. I am donating again on 10/1
#3) I have spoken directly with my MD and those at the donation center.
I find no relevance to 1 and 2. As for 3, this is an appeal to authority which is not an honest debate tactic.

There is no relevance to your having had COVID in this discussion.
Really? So rather than speak to someone who had it you want to speak conceptually? Illogical
We can speak about your experience, but an n=1 is no way to have a rational discussion about policy. That’s extremely illogical.

You’re just squirming for a reason to disregard my knowledge. Admit it so we can just find out you’re trolling and not interested in serious discussion.
What the fuck? Squirming? You’re such a coward and because I had it I have spoken to experts on it and you use my trolling language against me? You’re the troll and you’re very stupid. I have Proven you to be inept in every field.

I’m actually trying to talk about the topic, which you don’t know much about, but it’s impossible with you. It’s not trolling to point out your dishonest debate tactics.

Yes, you’re squirming because you don’t know what you’re talking about and you’re too much of a troll to ever admit it. You don’t even know what a troll is, since you’ve called me a troll after I provide substantive posts that you refuse to acknowledge.
You have yet to provide one iota of a fact. Not one! I have. Many. You dismiss them all. You’re a troglodyte.

I find no relevance to 1 and 2. As for 3, this is an appeal to authority which is not an honest debate tactic.

Really? So rather than speak to someone who had it you want to speak conceptually? Illogical
We can speak about your experience, but an n=1 is no way to have a rational discussion about policy. That’s extremely illogical.

You’re just squirming for a reason to disregard my knowledge. Admit it so we can just find out you’re trolling and not interested in serious discussion.
What the fuck? Squirming? You’re such a coward and because I had it I have spoken to experts on it and you use my trolling language against me? You’re the troll and you’re very stupid. I have Proven you to be inept in every field.

I’m actually trying to talk about the topic, which you don’t know much about, but it’s impossible with you. It’s not trolling to point out your dishonest debate tactics.

Yes, you’re squirming because you don’t know what you’re talking about and you’re too much of a troll to ever admit it. You don’t even know what a troll is, since you’ve called me a troll after I provide substantive posts that you refuse to acknowledge.
You have yet to provide one iota of a fact. Not one! I have. Many. You dismiss them all. You’re a troglodyte.

Ugh, such whining. Are you ever not this way?

You presented facts such as “someone told me” which, sorry, is a dishonest debate tactic called appeal to authority. Your editorial was partisan garbage and not an objective reflection of the science, despite its grand rhetoric. I presented facts, logic and professional experience. You present little more than right wing media narratives that you’d get from watching too much Laura Ingraham or Tucker Carlson.

I don’t think you have the emotional maturity to participate in a discussion.

You presented facts such as “someone told me” which, sorry, is a dishonest debate tactic called appeal to authority. Your editorial was partisan garbage and not an objective reflection of the science, despite its grand rhetoric. I presented facts, logic and professional experience. You present little more than right wing media narratives that you’d get from watching too much Laura Ingraham or Tucker Carlson.

Show me one fact. You gave me your patient as an example and I gave you myself. You are just a pussy and a hypocrite. Block me again like the coward that you are, Cowardly Colfax.

President Donald Trump claimed Monday at an Ohio campaign rally that the coronavirus poses little threat to young people and “affects virtually nobody,” as the number of Americans to have died from Covid-19 climbed toward 200,000 in the United States.

“It affects elderly people. Elderly people with heart problems and other problems. If they have other problems, that’s what it really affects,” Trump told supporters at an airport outside Toledo.

All lies from the Crown Prince of liars.

What kind of sleaze says the death of 200,000 Americans is "nobody". Oh, I forgot if they are elderly they are useless. You really do have to be a heartless bastard to say something like that. Of course this is the same person that called our fallen troops losers and suckers and his own supporters disgusting.

This is who Trump is. A pathetic sad disgusting little loser.
Hell, he lied to us about a virus that was killing people as he spoke, and they don't care.

Remember the Fifth Avenue Rule: He could shoot someone on Fifth Avenue and they wouldn't care.

Did you ever think that he was saying that literally? He knows his flock.

President Donald Trump claimed Monday at an Ohio campaign rally that the coronavirus poses little threat to young people and “affects virtually nobody,” as the number of Americans to have died from Covid-19 climbed toward 200,000 in the United States.

“It affects elderly people. Elderly people with heart problems and other problems. If they have other problems, that’s what it really affects,” Trump told supporters at an airport outside Toledo.

What kind of sleaze says the death of 200,000 Americans is "nobody". Oh, I forgot if they are elderly they are useless. You really do have to be a heartless bastard to say something like that. Of course this is the same person that called our fallen troops losers and suckers and his own supporters disgusting.

Hell, he lied to us about a virus that was killing people as he spoke, and they don't care.

Remember the Fifth Avenue Rule: He could shoot someone on Fifth Avenue and they wouldn't care.

"lied"

"lied"
Yes.

"lied"
Yes.
Man, you just hate the man. Why?

"lied"
Yes.
I don't hate anyone. And, as I've said many times, this isn't about him.

I'm concerned about the country I'm leaving for my beautiful daughters.

Anything else?

Show me one fact. You gave me your patient as an example and I gave you myself. You are just a pussy and a hypocrite. Block me again like the coward that you are, Cowardly Colfax.

You squirmed so much you don’t even know what the topic is other than your injured feelings.

I gave you my example for a reason, to dispel the idiot notion that on 8,000 people died of COVID; a talking point that came right off the right wing media and internet bubble. What is the point of bringing up your personal experience other than to claim some unearned sense of expertise?

"lied"
Yes.

No.

Do you understand how you sound? Are you truly willing to destroy the National/World Economy based on a bug that frankly isn't nearly as "deadly" as Progs want to make it sound? If you are then God help you because you can't see past the end of your nose. Go ahead, crash it and then see what happens to people.
No one is willing to destroy the world economy.

You are soooo clueless. You clearly have no idea what's going on.

Do you understand how you sound? Are you truly willing to destroy the National/World Economy based on a bug that frankly isn't nearly as "deadly" as Progs want to make it sound? If you are then God help you because you can't see past the end of your nose. Go ahead, crash it and then see what happens to people.

Who can compete with someone who has watched a dozen YouTube videos and now considers themselves an expert who has uncovered proof of an international conspiracy about COVID.

No one believes that number. It is a joke designed to prey upon only the most credulous and naive in society.

What kind of sleaze says the death of 200,000 Americans is "nobody". You really dio have to be a heartless baastard. Of course sthis is the same person that called our fallen tropps losers and suckers and his own supporters disgusting.

Figures you twist his words. The meaning is that usually people infected don't die, and don't suffer severe symptoms. He isn't calling the dead "nobodies" and you know it.
I don't need your warped opinion to tell me what Trump meant. His words are as clear as day.
200k is tragic but a pittance statistically.
It’s the third leading cause of death. A pittance it’s not.
Baloney...its 56th on the global list of daily deaths and way overcounted anyway

Oddly, I just heard on TV the other day that SIXTEEN THOUSAND children die worldwide EVERYDAY, from hunger and lack of medicine. But we're supposed to drop a spleen now because 200,000 have died over a nine month period in what is called a PANDEMIC?

200,000 have not died. Not of covid, anyway. But apart from that your point is true, even if we were to go by the fraudulent BS numbers, it's still entirely hypocritical of these idiots here who never say a peep about things like heart disease, stroke, cancer, tuberculosis, etc. Why, because the idiot box didn't indoctrinate them to care about those genuine concerns.

Who can compete with someone who has watched a dozen YouTube videos and now considers themselves an expert who has uncovered proof of an international conspiracy about COVID.

Sorry dufus, but the relevant info that shows covid1984 to be a scam comes straight from the horse's mouth, ie the CDC, WHO, etc. Nice try though.

"lied"
Yes.

Anything else?
What concerns me is the riots and the looting and some mayors and governors turning a blind eye

No one believes that number. It is a joke designed to prey upon only the most credulous and naive in society.

What kind of sleaze says the death of 200,000 Americans is "nobody". You really dio have to be a heartless baastard. Of course sthis is the same person that called our fallen tropps losers and suckers and his own supporters disgusting.

Figures you twist his words. The meaning is that usually people infected don't die, and don't suffer severe symptoms. He isn't calling the dead "nobodies" and you know it.
I don't need your warped opinion to tell me what Trump meant. His words are as clear as day.
200k is tragic but a pittance statistically.
It’s the third leading cause of death. A pittance it’s not.
Baloney...its 56th on the global list of daily deaths and way overcounted anyway

Oddly, I just heard on TV the other day that SIXTEEN THOUSAND children die worldwide EVERYDAY, from hunger and lack of medicine. But we're supposed to drop a spleen now because 200,000 have died over a nine month period in what is called a PANDEMIC?

200,000 have not died. Not of covid, anyway. But apart from that your point is true, even if we were to go by the fraudulent BS numbers, it's still entirely hypocritical of these idiots here who never say a peep about things like heart disease, stroke, cancer, tuberculosis, etc. Why, because the idiot box didn't indoctrinate them to care about those genuine concerns.

I suppose you’ve counted COVID deaths yourself? Or I guess you’re probably just following along with the ramblings of internet experts.

As for stroke, heart disease, cancer, I don’t know what universe you live in but these are in fact discussed publicly. What’s different is that you can’t catch cancer just by being in the same restaurant as other people with cancer.

You squirmed so much you don’t even know what the topic is other than your injured feelings.

I gave you my example for a reason, to dispel the idiot notion that on 8,000 people died of COVID; a talking point that came right off the right wing media and internet bubble. What is the point of bringing up your personal experience other than to claim some unearned sense of expertise?
You mean the CDC? Again if you don’t agree that we are one of the unhealthiest countries in the world and rely too much on prescription drugs then I cannot help you. My doctor told me the reason I didnt have it worse is because of the shape I am in. I believe him. I do Not believe you.

"lied"
Yes.

Anything else?
What concerns me is the riots and the looting and some mayors and governors turning a blind eye
That concerns me too. But it's a part of the smaller picture.

Sorry dufus, but the relevant info that shows covid1984 to be a scam comes straight from the horse's mouth, ie the CDC, WHO, etc. Nice try though.

Ha! It’s not the info that’s problematic, it’s how people distort it to push a political agenda.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, he plays a Dr. on the internet.

Forum List

Back