200,000 dead Americans are "virtually nobody" according to Trump

You mean the CDC? Again if you don’t agree that we are one of the unhealthiest countries in the world and rely too much on prescription drugs then I cannot help you. My doctor told me the reason I didnt have it worse is because of the shape I am in. I believe him. I do Not believe you.

Thank you for being one of the very few people here to even mention that. The fact that the crooks behind this scam never talk about building one's immune system, eating right, exercising, and taking ownership of one's own health… but instead only push masks, hand sanitizers, drugs, vaccines, etc. should be a red flag for anyone with two brain cells to rub together. They don't care about true health, what they care about is taking control over all of our medical decisions, like the authoritarian tyrants they are.

zz83.jpg
Anthony Fauci is 79 years old and runs 4 miles a day, with a mask.

Trump eats fast food and watches 8-16 hours of TV a day while playing with his cell phone.
He does? And you’ve seen him doing that? LMAO...you and your CNN fake news. Trump also doesn’t drink alcohol. Does Fauci? Go and ask MSDNC. You’re such a hypocrite.
God you’re such a troll.
So I call you a troll and you use the I am rubber you’re glue defense? Weak sauce.

You mean the CDC? Again if you don’t agree that we are one of the unhealthiest countries in the world and rely too much on prescription drugs then I cannot help you. My doctor told me the reason I didnt have it worse is because of the shape I am in. I believe him. I do Not believe you.

Thank you for being one of the very few people here to even mention that. The fact that the crooks behind this scam never talk about building one's immune system, eating right, exercising, and taking ownership of one's own health… but instead only push masks, hand sanitizers, drugs, vaccines, etc. should be a red flag for anyone with two brain cells to rub together. They don't care about true health, what they care about is taking control over all of our medical decisions, like the authoritarian tyrants they are.

zz83.jpg

Trump eats fast food and watches 8-16 hours of TV a day while playing with his cell phone.

What a surprise, another football mentality partisan who assumes I'm a Trump supporter.
Nope. You’re a conspiracy nutter.

Tell us how Bill Gates is going to use a vaccine to sterilize people!

I didn't say anything about Bill Gates. It's pretty pathetic that you have no argument whatsoever. ALL you have is regurgitated propaganda and ad hominems. No original thought, just parroting what you're spoon-fed. Turn off the idiot box.

Last edited:
#1) I had the virus in late March and was cleared in early April
#2) I am a donor of convalescent plasma. I am donating again on 10/1
#3) I have spoken directly with my MD and those at the donation center.
I find no relevance to 1 and 2. As for 3, this is an appeal to authority which is not an honest debate tactic.

There is no relevance to your having had COVID in this discussion.
Really? So rather than speak to someone who had it you want to speak conceptually? Illogical
We can speak about your experience, but an n=1 is no way to have a rational discussion about policy. That’s extremely illogical.

You’re just squirming for a reason to disregard my knowledge. Admit it so we can just find out you’re trolling and not interested in serious discussion.
What the fuck? Squirming? You’re such a coward and because I had it I have spoken to experts on it and you use my trolling language against me? You’re the troll and you’re very stupid. I have Proven you to be inept in every field.

I’m actually trying to talk about the topic, which you don’t know much about, but it’s impossible with you. It’s not trolling to point out your dishonest debate tactics.

Yes, you’re squirming because you don’t know what you’re talking about and you’re too much of a troll to ever admit it. You don’t even know what a troll is, since you’ve called me a troll after I provide substantive posts that you refuse to acknowledge.
You have yet to provide one iota of a fact. Not one! I have. Many. You dismiss them all. You’re a troglodyte.

Ugh, such whining. Are you ever not this way?

You presented facts such as “someone told me” which, sorry, is a dishonest debate tactic called appeal to authority. Your editorial was partisan garbage and not an objective reflection of the science, despite its grand rhetoric. I presented facts, logic and professional experience. You present little more than right wing media narratives that you’d get from watching too much Laura Ingraham or Tucker Carlson.

I don’t think you have the emotional maturity to participate in a discussion.
Show me one fact. You gave me your patient as an example and I gave you myself. You are just a pussy and a hypocrite. Block me again like the coward that you are, Cowardly Colfax.

You squirmed so much you don’t even know what the topic is other than your injured feelings.

I gave you my example for a reason, to dispel the idiot notion that on 8,000 people died of COVID; a talking point that came right off the right wing media and internet bubble. What is the point of bringing up your personal experience other than to claim some unearned sense of expertise?

Uh, okay. It doesn’t seem that you are paying attention to anything I’m saying because none of your statement has any relevance and clearly demonstrates a poor comprehension of my posts.

It’s just all off topic garble.

Again, what’s the point of talking about your personal experience with COVID?
Not off topic at all. Lockdowns just make us more unhealthy both mentally and physically so we are more susceptible to COVID-19. Close the gyms open the liquor stores. Idiocy 101. With all due respect and I sincerely mean this. You are a very stupid person.
Ha! Forgive me if I don’t take your opinion seriously given your propensity for listening to utter garbage and being unable to tell the difference.

There’s a big problem in this country with people who are unable to differentiate those who know what they’re talking about and those who don’t. Mostly based around willingness to only consider those who say what they want.

For example, you posted a Facebook video once from OANN that purported to have evidence that COVID was manufactured by China. It was just complete garbage and it wasn’t hard to tell, but you posted it anyway.

Because you’re not objective. I’m stupid because I don’t tell you what you want to believe and you need an excuse to ignore it.

The shutdown would have been much shorter had we done it effectively. Too bad we had idiots running around calling COVID a hoax and the president downplaying the severity of the virus.

Again, what’s the relevance of your personal experience with COVID? Third time asking, you’re too afraid to give an answer.
100% made in China. I answered you, troll. Gave me audience with several doctors and RNs who are working with numerous COVID patients. If you don’t believe this was engineered then you’re not a doctor
Ha! Okay, buddy.
I find no relevance to 1 and 2. As for 3, this is an appeal to authority which is not an honest debate tactic.

Really? So rather than speak to someone who had it you want to speak conceptually? Illogical
We can speak about your experience, but an n=1 is no way to have a rational discussion about policy. That’s extremely illogical.

You’re just squirming for a reason to disregard my knowledge. Admit it so we can just find out you’re trolling and not interested in serious discussion.
What the fuck? Squirming? You’re such a coward and because I had it I have spoken to experts on it and you use my trolling language against me? You’re the troll and you’re very stupid. I have Proven you to be inept in every field.

I’m actually trying to talk about the topic, which you don’t know much about, but it’s impossible with you. It’s not trolling to point out your dishonest debate tactics.

Yes, you’re squirming because you don’t know what you’re talking about and you’re too much of a troll to ever admit it. You don’t even know what a troll is, since you’ve called me a troll after I provide substantive posts that you refuse to acknowledge.
You have yet to provide one iota of a fact. Not one! I have. Many. You dismiss them all. You’re a troglodyte.

You presented facts such as “someone told me” which, sorry, is a dishonest debate tactic called appeal to authority. Your editorial was partisan garbage and not an objective reflection of the science, despite its grand rhetoric. I presented facts, logic and professional experience. You present little more than right wing media narratives that you’d get from watching too much Laura Ingraham or Tucker Carlson.

Show me one fact. You gave me your patient as an example and I gave you myself. You are just a pussy and a hypocrite. Block me again like the coward that you are, Cowardly Colfax.

You squirmed so much you don’t even know what the topic is other than your injured feelings.

I gave you my example for a reason, to dispel the idiot notion that on 8,000 people died of COVID; a talking point that came right off the right wing media and internet bubble. What is the point of bringing up your personal experience other than to claim some unearned sense of expertise?

Uh, okay. It doesn’t seem that you are paying attention to anything I’m saying because none of your statement has any relevance and clearly demonstrates a poor comprehension of my posts.

Not off topic at all. Lockdowns just make us more unhealthy both mentally and physically so we are more susceptible to COVID-19. Close the gyms open the liquor stores. Idiocy 101. With all due respect and I sincerely mean this. You are a very stupid person.
Ha! Forgive me if I don’t take your opinion seriously given your propensity for listening to utter garbage and being unable to tell the difference.

There’s a big problem in this country with people who are unable to differentiate those who know what they’re talking about and those who don’t. Mostly based around willingness to only consider those who say what they want.

For example, you posted a Facebook video once from OANN that purported to have evidence that COVID was manufactured by China. It was just complete garbage and it wasn’t hard to tell, but you posted it anyway.

Because you’re not objective. I’m stupid because I don’t tell you what you want to believe and you need an excuse to ignore it.

The shutdown would have been much shorter had we done it effectively. Too bad we had idiots running around calling COVID a hoax and the president downplaying the severity of the virus.

Again, what’s the relevance of your personal experience with COVID? Third time asking, you’re too afraid to give an answer.
100% made in China. I answered you, troll. Gave me audience with several doctors and RNs who are working with numerous COVID patients. If you don’t believe this was engineered then you’re not a doctor

Given the context of your prior posts, that doesn't really even make sense, especially since you claimed it gave you "first hand" experience but now you're referencing second hand information.

Regardless, let's say it's relevant that you've had an "audience" with several doctors and RNs who are working with COVID patients. I never said you didn't. What I said is that either they were telling you untrue things, or more likely, you were fabricating or misinterpreting what they've said. Given your history of misinterpreting what I've said, my money was on the latter. Not to mention that not only am I personally treating COVID patients but I spend most of my days surrounded by more doctors and nurses anyway that you claim gives you such relevant insight.

Either way, you obviously cannot tell the difference between reliable information and garbage, given you believe disgraced scientists like Mikovitz and OANN videos lifted from Facebook and I'm basing my information of peer reviewed scientific journals and policy statements from professional organizations, universities and government.

As usual, we wind up having to talk about your whiney fragile emotions instead of facts. This is really tiring.
I have shared by education background. Firsthand is one word, doctor. You’re a very stupid person. You keep denying that our country is unhealthy. That makes you an idiot. Go troll elsewhere. I am literally giving my blood to help others. You’re just giving your patients false data. You should have your license revoked. Makes sense why you won’t share more information about yourself. Hack.

You’re not even trying to discuss the topic, just trying to provoke anger. That’s the definition of trolling.

I’m not going to reciprocate.

You want to discuss the topic, do so. Otherwise we have nothing to discuss.

zz83.jpg

What a surprise, another football mentality partisan who assumes I'm a Trump supporter.

You’re getting crazy again. China made this virus. There is literally a lab in Wuhan. But you believe it came from the wet market. Weak sauce.

zz83.jpg

I didn't say anything about Bill Gates. It's pretty pathetic that you have no argument whatsoever. ALL you have is regurgitated propaganda and ad hominems. No original thought whatsoever, just parroting what you're spoon-fed. Turn off the idiot box.
Did you ever tell me where you get all your information?

I get mine from medical journals.

Ha! Okay, buddy.

Given the context of your prior posts, that doesn't really even make sense, especially since you claimed it gave you "first hand" experience but now you're referencing second hand information.

Regardless, let's say it's relevant that you've had an "audience" with several doctors and RNs who are working with COVID patients. I never said you didn't. What I said is that either they were telling you untrue things, or more likely, you were fabricating or misinterpreting what they've said. Given your history of misinterpreting what I've said, my money was on the latter. Not to mention that not only am I personally treating COVID patients but I spend most of my days surrounded by more doctors and nurses anyway that you claim gives you such relevant insight.

Either way, you obviously cannot tell the difference between reliable information and garbage, given you believe disgraced scientists like Mikovitz and OANN videos lifted from Facebook and I'm basing my information of peer reviewed scientific journals and policy statements from professional organizations, universities and government.

As usual, we wind up having to talk about your whiney fragile emotions instead of facts. This is really tiring.
I have shared by education background. Firsthand is one word, doctor. You’re a very stupid person. You keep denying that our country is unhealthy. That makes you an idiot. Go troll elsewhere. I am literally giving my blood to help others. You’re just giving your patients false data. You should have your license revoked. Makes sense why you won’t share more information about yourself. Hack.

:clap::clap::clap:

zz83.jpg

I didn't say anything about Bill Gates. It's pretty pathetic that you have no argument whatsoever. ALL you have is regurgitated propaganda and ad hominems. No original thought whatsoever, just parroting what you're spoon-fed. Turn off the idiot box.

Name one. Name one medical journal. I get mine from doctors directly. We have the best doctors and hospitals in the world here in Boston. Cowardly Trollfax.

zz83.jpg

You’ve started entire threads about Bill Gates even veering into flirting with the vaccine using nanobots to track people.

You’re a nutter. There is nothing I can say to you that will change your mind.

zz83.jpg

Name one. Name one medical journal. I get mine from doctors directly. We have the best doctors and hospitals in the world here in Boston. Cowardly Trollfax.
NEJM comes to my house every week. Do you read it?

zz83.jpg

You’ve started entire threads about Bill Gates even veering into flirting with the vaccine using nanobots to track people.

And you deny that we are the unhealthiest country in the world and that lockdowns just exacerbate that. So who is the “nutter”?

President Donald Trump claimed Monday at an Ohio campaign rally that the coronavirus poses little threat to young people and “affects virtually nobody,” as the number of Americans to have died from Covid-19 climbed toward 200,000 in the United States.

“It affects elderly people. Elderly people with heart problems and other problems. If they have other problems, that’s what it really affects,” Trump told supporters at an airport outside Toledo.

All lies from the Crown Prince of liars.

What kind of sleaze says the death of 200,000 Americans is "nobody". Oh, I forgot if they are elderly they are useless. You really do have to be a heartless bastard to say something like that. Of course this is the same person that called our fallen troops losers and suckers and his own supporters disgusting.

This is who Trump is. A pathetic sad disgusting little loser.

From a strictly statistical perspective, he's right.

If 200,000 people have died, and the population of the United States is 328,000,000, then .06% of the population has died as a result of Covid. Statistically speaking, that number is almost non-existent. "Virtually nobody" would be an appropriate way to express that.

Also, let's not lose sight of the fact that the reporting of Covid deaths enjoys some very loose criteria...

zz83.jpg

No. Just because it comes to your house doesn’t mean you read it. There is a massive publicly traded company in MA who is one of my clients. I speak to them regularly. They are the ones who confirmed that poor diet and prescription dependence is making COVID 19 especially deadly in the US. Another client owns high end fitness clubs. They say the same. Again, if I wasnt in the shape I am in COVID could have been way worse for me. I help others. You just bitch in this board. Bitch.

zz83.jpg

And you deny that we are the unhealthiest country in the world and that lockdowns just exacerbate that. So who is the “nutter”?
I don’t think we are the unhealthiest country in the world. Good lord the average life expectancy of a Russian male is 65 years.

Go ahead and define an objective metric and stop using squishy weak language like “unhealthy”. Be scientific.

I've started ONE thread about Bill Gates, and it was not about nanobots, liar. It was about his track record with vaccines.

And since he's one of the main players behind this whole scam, I'd say his track record is relevant. I pity people like you, who still trust everything they're spoon-fed by the controlled MSM and have no clue what is actually going on in this world. Thankfully, as time goes on there are fewer and fewer people like you, as the masses are awakening.

Last edited:

zz83.jpg

No. Just because it comes to your house doesn’t mean you read it. There is a massive publicly traded company in MA who is one of my clients. I speak to them regularly. They are the ones who confirmed that poor diet and prescription dependence is making COVID 19 especially deadly in the US. Another client owns high end fitness clubs. They say the same. Again, if I wasnt in the shape I am in COVID could have been way worse for me. I help others. You just bitch in this board. Bitch.
Okay. Who are you arguing with?

So you don’t read any medical journals, and I bet you haven’t even heard of NEJM before.

zz83.jpg

I've started ONE thread about Bill Gates, and it was not about nanobots, liar. It was about his track record with vaccines.

And since he's one of the main players behind this whole scam, I'd say his track record is relevant. I pity people like you, who still trust everything they're spoon-fed by controlled MSM and have no clue what is actually going on in this world.
Ha! I love the sense of confidence conspiracy theorists have. It’s so fundamental to maintaining the belief. Like there’s a serious mental comfort in feeling so special.

You mentioned nanotechnology and tracking. It’s bizarre.

zz83.jpg

And since he's one of the main players behind this whole scam, I'd say his track record is relevant. I pity people like you, who still trust everything they're spoon-fed by controlled MSM and have no clue what is actually going on in this world.
Ha! I love the sense of confidence conspiracy theorists have. It’s so fundamental to maintaining the belief. Like there’s a serious mental comfort in feeling so special.

You need to get out more. You are pitifully ignorant.

zz83.jpg

You need to get out more. You are pitifully ignorant.

Nah, man. I know plenty about the nutter conspiracy theories out there among people like yourself. The difference between us is that you can’t tell reality from fantasy.

Forum List

Back