20 children hospitalized each day with gun injuries

20 children hospitalized each day with gun injuries

Well, since 700 children are injured every day due to car crashes, it only makes sense that we ban cars. Unlike gun ownership, driving is not a right.

any given day nearly 700 children are harmed due to accidents on our roadways

Automotive Safety How Safe Are We? | Impact Dispersal Systems, LLC (IDS)

We have licensing for cars, require insurance, hold car owners responsible for damages, require manufacturers to build a safer product

You support the same for guns?

Ready.....ready?.....here it comes

God DAYUM! but you are one stupid bitch.

All that and more is required you stupid fuck.

I can go buy a 600 Horsepower car capable of exceeding 200 MPH with NO proof that I can safely operate it.

I might be a drunk, a druggie, a homicidal maniac or a dimocrap idiot(same-same)....

But I can buy the car. I don't need a license to buy it, I don't need to go to a class and if I pay cash for it, I don't even have to buy Insurance.

I can even legally lend it to my 16 year-old nephew, Race Car Rickey and if he goes out and plows into a school bus stop full of kids at 140MPH, the worst you can do to me is sue me for civil damages.

dimocraps are just simply stupid.... You really are.

Here's a thought..... Stop crime and watch how fast gun ownership rates drop in this Country.

I don't like guns. I see them as a tool. I've been around the too much and I know FIRST HAND what they can do to people. It ain't pretty.

But I keep one because there's idiots out there who will break into your house, rape your wife, beat you silly, steal your money and kill your kids.

Probably the same guys that were just let of Jail by a soft-hearted dimocrap Judge the week before.

A gun gives me a chance.

Well, since 700 children are injured every day due to car crashes, it only makes sense that we ban cars. Unlike gun ownership, driving is not a right.

We have licensing for cars, require insurance, hold car owners responsible for damages, require manufacturers to build a safer product

I can go buy a 600 Horsepower car capable of exceeding 200 MPH with NO proof that I can safely operate it.

I might be a drunk, a druggie, a homicidal maniac or a dimocrap idiot(same-same)....

But I can buy the car. I don't need a license to buy it, I don't need to go to a class and if I pay cash for it, I don't even have to buy Insurance.

I can even legally lend it to my 16 year-old nephew, Race Car Rickey and if he goes out and plows into a school bus stop full of kids at 140MPH, the worst you can do to me is sue me for civil damages.

Here's a thought..... Stop crime and watch how fast gun ownership rates drop in this Country.

I don't like guns. I see them as a tool. I've been around the too much and I know FIRST HAND what they can do to people. It ain't pretty.

But I keep one because there's idiots out there who will break into your house, rape your wife, beat you silly, steal your money and kill your kids.

Probably the same guys that were just let of Jail by a soft-hearted dimocrap Judge the week before.

A gun gives me a chance.

Statistically it makes you much more likely to be shot.

20 children hospitalized each day. Those guns make us so safe.
Twenty U.S. Kids Hospitalized Each Day for Gun Injuries: Study ? WebMD

Who cares?

It is a small price to pay for a second amendment that keeps us safe

I think you are on to something right winger. From a quick Google, I read that most of these young (14 and down) kids injured or killed by guns are in high gun ownership states. And that many of these people leave their guns just laying around.

These people are fucking gun nutter Republicans mostly.

And if they want to leave a gun laying around so their kid can be injured or killed with it, who the fuck cares?

They don't.

But I do know one Republican couple that left a gun laying under the bed, their 4 yo found it and shot himself to death. This couple is devastated and will never recover from their gun stupidity.

If the same thing were to occur to some of these asshole gun nuts on here, oh well. Gotta cull the heard sometime.

Right you gun nutters. If it ain't your kid it ain't real.

Well, of course it only makes sense that we license our cars, including insurance, and hold owners responsible for damages. Cars are far more dangerous than guns as we've seen with 700 children injured daily through car crashes vs 20 for gun related injuries. Also the fact that driving is not a right, the state can issue whatever requirements it wants.

When too many children were injured in car crashes, we required child safety seats

What have we done for children injured by guns?

And you know the gun nutters argument is weak and shaky when all they can do is bring up cars and shopping carts and any fucking thing else they can come up with.

Anything to deflect from the problem. Anything. As long as they are not forced to recognize their complicity in the killing of kids.

A gun gives me a chance.

Wrong, dirtbag.

It makes somebody who tries to harm me statistically more likely to be shot.

I would be more complicit in hurting my grandchildren by not using a car seat than by having a weapon in my house.

Who cares?

I think you are on to something right winger. From a quick Google, I read that most of these young (14 and down) kids injured or killed by guns are in high gun ownership states. And that many of these people leave their guns just laying around.

And if they want to leave a gun laying around so their kid can be injured or killed with it, who the fuck cares?

They don't.

But I do know one Republican couple that left a gun laying under the bed, their 4 yo found it and shot himself to death. This couple is devastated and will never recover from their gun stupidity.

If the same thing were to occur to some of these asshole gun nuts on here, oh well. Gotta cull the heard sometime.

So your a gun nut if you own a gun to protect your family? Your a typical head up your ass liberal! If someone assaults you, the first thing you will do is call 911 so someone with a gun can come to your aid - dumb fuck. :cuckoo: We have the RIGHT to bare arms :clap2:

Well, of course it only makes sense that we license our cars, including insurance, and hold owners responsible for damages. Cars are far more dangerous than guns as we've seen with 700 children injured daily through car crashes vs 20 for gun related injuries. Also the fact that driving is not a right, the state can issue whatever requirements it wants.

When too many children were injured in car crashes, we required child safety seats

What have we done for children injured by guns?
I took my son to the shooting range to teach him the responsibility and safety that goes along with owning a gun.

Which begs the question...

What's going to happen to the so-called responsible gun owners who owned the weapons?

Didn't bother to read the link did ya? The vast majority of those "children" were 15-20 year old thugs who are shooting each other, I don't think they have ever been considered responsible gun owners.

And you know the gun nutters argument is weak and shaky when all they can do is bring up cars and shopping carts and any fucking thing else they can come up with.

Anything to deflect from the problem. Anything. As long as they are not forced to recognize their complicity in the killing of kids.

Its the simple fact that those things are much more likely to kill you than a firearm.

and the only complicity here is in the failed progressive policies that lead to the inncer city crime that causes these "kids" to be shot.

Who cares?

They don't.

So your a gun nut if you own a gun to protect your family? Your a typical head up your ass liberal! If someone assaults you, the first thing you will do is call 911 so someone with a gun can come to your aid - dumb fuck. :cuckoo: We have the RIGHT to bare arms :clap2:

You are a fucking idiot with reading comprehension problems. The topic is KIDS killed or injured by guns. Particularly kids under 14. You think that those kids are defending themselves or their parents home when they get shot? Prove your stupidity and say that is what you think.

And are you, as a stupid gun nutter leaving a pistol laying around with no trigger lock and fully loaded so that a kid can find it.

You probably think that you as a gun nutter have every right to jeopardize your kids or someone elses kids life by doing just that. Don't you leave your loaded guns laying around so a kid can play with them? Sure you do. That's about how smart you are.

A gun gives me a chance.

Recent link please.

When did this happen? Year of the study? Conclusions? Recommendations?

"Pulled out of your ass" isn't a valid source.

If stupid was criteria for a federal grant, you'd be a fucking millionaire.

Forum List

Back