2 Rockets Fired Into Israel From Gaza; No Injuries Reported

Didn't I said before that you should stop being an asshole?

That is the father of Shalhevet Pass, 3 months old baby shot to death by a Palestinian blood-thirsty beast.

You don't have any respect to Israeli victims but you expect us to be horrified by pictures of Palestinian victims.

You're a hypocrite and a scum, you probably know that, right?!:mad:

When one Israeli child gets killed it is shouted from the rooftops for years.

When hundreds of Palestinian children are killed you don't say shit.

Talk about hypocrites.

I don't need to say anything. There are enough haters to fill this boards to say a word.

So, facts and statistics are hate. :lol::lol:

The truth is anti Israel.

And when Israel responds, the muslims here will be whining and lamenting about those evil Israelis picking on them.

If Israel does it right there won't be any left to whine OR lament.

Israel should have done it right in November last year, when its troops were amassed on the border, ready to go into Gaza. Instead Israel showed Gaza and the world that they could not go through with it. I am not often critical of Israel, but in cases such as that, giving away land for peace, concessions with releasing jailed terrorists as a pre-condition for even getting peace talks underway etc, then I am critical of Israel. It makes me sick that Israel is not the strong country of old, always cowering in the face of worrying about UN condemnation, when the UN cannot condemn countries that have violated rights of citizens of other countries.

So you think, and agree with the poster, that all the Gazans should be killed, man, woman and child.

I think those who begin posts with words to the effect that "If Hitler had done it right..." will no longer shock me so much after reading your and HenryBHough's post.

If Israel does it right there won't be any left to whine OR lament.

Israel should have done it right in November last year, when its troops were amassed on the border, ready to go into Gaza. Instead Israel showed Gaza and the world that they could not go through with it. I am not often critical of Israel, but in cases such as that, giving away land for peace, concessions with releasing jailed terrorists as a pre-condition for even getting peace talks underway etc, then I am critical of Israel. It makes me sick that Israel is not the strong country of old, always cowering in the face of worrying about UN condemnation, when the UN cannot condemn countries that have violated rights of citizens of other countries.

So you think, and agree with the poster, that all the Gazans should be killed, man, woman and child.

I think those who begin posts with words to the effect that "If Hitler had done it right..." will no longer shock me so much after reading your and HenryBHough's post.

Did I say that? No, I wanted the Israeli army to eliminate the terrorists in Gaza once and for all when they were amassed ready to enter Gaza in November last year. Eyes are always on Israel and of course they wouldn't have "killed all the Gazans, men, women and children." Get real and try and comprehend what I say, even though you try to twist the words and meanings.

Forum List

Back