2 Rockets Fired Into Israel From Gaza; No Injuries Reported

To be on constant alert as you are Lipush, to have friends and family suffering from traumatic stress disorder, to never know when the alarm will sound, must be absolutely unimaginable. The people on the forum here who run-down Israel have absolutely no idea of the horrors that living under the threat of rockets entail.
Here's the difference between the rocket attacks Israeli's live under and
the missile attacks (and air strikes) Gazan's live under...

And here's the difference in horror...

Somewhat reminds me of this...

shalevet3-L.jpg

http://markhumphrys.com/Bitmaps/suicide.bombing.child.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-HHJ6ByheENM/UcdhZQlahpI/AAAAAAAABCw/CMq30HNEAEc/s1600/3m_shabana_03.jpg

Last edited:

Didn't I said before that you should stop being an asshole?

That is the father of Shalhevet Pass, 3 months old baby shot to death by a Palestinian blood-thirsty beast.

You don't have any respect to Israeli victims but you expect us to be horrified by pictures of Palestinian victims.

You're a hypocrite and a scum, you probably know that, right?!:mad:

That is the father of Shalhevet Pass, 3 months old baby shot to death by a Palestinian blood-thirsty beast.

You don't have any respect to Israeli victims but you expect us to be horrified by pictures of Palestinian victims.

I might be scum, but I'm definitely not a hypocrite.

I might be scum, but I'm definitely not a hypocrite.

So lets settle for "asshole", ok?:eusa_hand:

Thank G-d no harm was done, but the intent was there. When they fire rockets aimed to Israel, and their intent is to murder Israelis, then they should expect retaliation by Israel.
Give me a break!

In 10 years, the rockets have only killed 26 people.

6 years of the blockade, have killed way more Palestinian's than that.

Let me quote you and say "Does it look like I give a sh*t?!"

The rockets now, just like previously, and just like before that, were sent unprovoked.

They have results which you don't know or can possibly imagine, so screw you, and screw this blockade, that exists in the first place because of the Palestinian terrorism!

A blockade is an act of war.

When one Israeli child gets killed it is shouted from the rooftops for years.

When hundreds of Palestinian children are killed you don't say shit.

Talk about hypocrites.

Was that you cowering in the picture, my little conchita?

When one Israeli child gets killed it is shouted from the rooftops for years.

When hundreds of Palestinian children are killed you don't say shit.

Talk about hypocrites.
Maybe Palestinian children wouldn't be killed if the Palestinian "men" didn't hide behind them.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/3c/Israeli_Palestinian_sides.jpg[/IMG
[/quote]

The Palestinians shouldn't be allowed to ignore their own culpability in BOTH the Israeli AND the Palestinian side's suffering.

If the Palestinians wanted peace there would be peace.

There was peace in this instance, until the Palestinians broke the peace.

As they always do, if I'm not mistaken.

Last edited:
Give me a break!

In 10 years, the rockets have only killed 26 people.

6 years of the blockade, have killed way more Palestinian's than that.

Let me quote you and say "Does it look like I give a sh*t?!"

The rockets now, just like previously, and just like before that, were sent unprovoked.

They have results which you don't know or can possibly imagine, so screw you, and screw this blockade, that exists in the first place because of the Palestinian terrorism!

A blockade is an act of war.

Tell us when the Palestinians weren't 'at war' with Israel.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back