2 Rockets Fired Into Israel From Gaza; No Injuries Reported

The Palestinians shouldn't be allowed to ignore their own culpability in BOTH the Israeli AND the Palestinian side's suffering.
Why do you ignore Israel's culpability in the suffering of Palestinian's, due to the occupation and blockade?

If the Palestinians wanted peace there would be peace.
You got that backwards.

It doesn't matter what the Palestinian's want, they get only what Israel allows them.

There was peace in this instance, until the Palestinians broke the peace.
Then why is it, Israel is the one who breaks all the ceasefires?

As they always do, if I'm not mistaken.
You are not just definitely mistaken, you are deliberately mistaken.

Let me quote you and say "Does it look like I give a sh*t?!"

The rockets now, just like previously, and just like before that, were sent unprovoked.

They have results which you don't know or can possibly imagine, so screw you, and screw this blockade, that exists in the first place because of the Palestinian terrorism!

A blockade is an act of war.

Tell us when the Palestinians weren't 'at war' with Israel.

Before the Zionists went down from Europe to take over the country.

Was that you cowering in the picture, my little conchita?

Didn't I said before that you should stop being an asshole?

That is the father of Shalhevet Pass, 3 months old baby shot to death by a Palestinian blood-thirsty beast.

You don't have any respect to Israeli victims but you expect us to be horrified by pictures of Palestinian victims.

You're a hypocrite and a scum, you probably know that, right?!:mad:

When one Israeli child gets killed it is shouted from the rooftops for years.

When hundreds of Palestinian children are killed you don't say shit.

Talk about hypocrites.

I don't need to say anything. There are enough haters to fill this boards to say a word.

Every time the Gazans fire a rocket Israel should respond with a Daisy Cutter. That'd put a stop to that shit.
Ending the occupation and blockade, will put a stop to it.

Stop teaching Palestinians to hate will stop the war completely.

Hamas Covenant

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Hamas Charter (or Covenant), issued in 1988, outlined the position of the Palestinian Islamic organization Hamas on many key issues at the time. The Charter identified Hamas as the Muslim Brotherhood in Palestine and declares its members to be Muslims who "fear God and raise the banner of Jihad in the face of the oppressors."

The charter states that "our struggle against the Jews is very great and very serious" and calls for the eventual creation of an Islamic state in Palestine, in place of Israel and the Palestinian Territories,[1] and the obliteration or dissolution of Israel.[2][3]

The charter also states that Hamas is humanistic, and tolerant of other religions as long as they do not block Hamas's efforts.[4]

The Charter adds that "renouncing any part of Palestine means renouncing part of the religion" of Islam.[5]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamas_Covenant

Last edited:
Ending the occupation and blockade, will put a stop to it.

Hamas Covenant

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Hamas Charter (or Covenant), issued in 1988, outlined the position of the Palestinian Islamic organization Hamas on many key issues at the time. The Charter identified Hamas as the Muslim Brotherhood in Palestine and declares its members to be Muslims who "fear God and raise the banner of Jihad in the face of the oppressors."

The charter states that "our struggle against the Jews is very great and very serious" and calls for the eventual creation of an Islamic state in Palestine, in place of Israel and the Palestinian Territories,[1] and the obliteration or dissolution of Israel.[2][3]

The charter also states that Hamas is humanistic, and tolerant of other religions as long as they do not block Hamas's efforts.[4]

The Charter adds that "renouncing any part of Palestine means renouncing part of the religion" of Islam.[5]

Hamas Covenant - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Your propaganda is outdated and no longer relevant.

As the parliamentary election scheduled for January 25, 2006 drew near, Hamas published a manifesto that Western news agencies found remarkable for the absence of mention of any goal to eliminate Israel. Hamas candidate Gazi Hamad said it reflected the group’s position of seeking a Palestinian state along the 1967 borders. He said Hamas would not recognize that Israel had a “right to exist”, but that it was seeking to shift strategies away from armed struggle to engagement in the political process. Palestinian cabinet minister Ghassan Khatib said, “Having Hamas inside the system is a positive development whereby they have to abide by the rules of the majority and respect the arguments of the administration they are part of, which includes a state built on 1967 borders. It will take time but Hamas will no longer have their own militia. It will be solely a political force.
Write it down for future reference.

I don't need to say anything. There are enough haters to fill this boards to say a word.
That comment was not about "them", it was about "you" and your own personal hypocrisy of acting like you care about children, when you only care about Israeli children.

I'm sure if your commander told you to shoot a little 4 year old Palestinian boy playing ball in the street, you'd pull the trigger and blow his head off his shoulders.

No, I think the occupation and blockade are the prime teachers there.

It figures you'd absolve Israel of any responsibility in creating the hate.

Israel can stop the "occupation" 100 times and back again, as long as Hamas teaches their kids that "The Day of Judgement will not come about until Muslims fight the Jews and kill them, when the Jew will hide behind stones and trees., and stones and trees will say O Muslims, O Abdullah, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him", there will be no peace in the area.

As long as they follow this evil teaching, there will be nothing but bloodshed.

And that has nothing to do with Israel, that is their own problem to fix.

Israel can stop the "occupation" 100 times and back again, as long as Hamas teaches their kids that "The Day of Judgement will not come about until Muslims fight the Jews and kill them, when the Jew will hide behind stones and trees., and stones and trees will say O Muslims, O Abdullah, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him", there will be no peace in the area.

As long as they follow this evil teaching, there will be nothing but bloodshed.

And that has nothing to do with Israel, that is their own problem to fix.
Did you read the Hamas manifesto I provided in post #52?

You should, because it is more current and relevant, than what you posted above.

Forum List

Back