2% of the population is gay

If this is true based on someone here stating it. Why all the worry about being forced to accept it? Are you that worried about 2%? Regardless if you feel its abnormal, a choice or whatever. How can 2% Really be that mich of a threat to your way of life. At 2% the odds of you running into a gay person are rather slim.

Well slim if you dont actively go seeking it.

Well, if in fact, 2% is true, that means 98% of the population ISN'T gay. So why then are we, the 98%, bending over backwards to accomodate these "people"?

We have allowed them to change the Boy Scouts, the Girl Scouts, the Military and have just began to see the effects of gay "marriage".

All of tht for a lousy 2% of the population. Makes sense to me.

It’s hard to believe anyone’s truly this stupid and hateful, but given your other posts, that seems to be the case.

The irony is homosexuals don’t want to be ‘accommodated,’ or ‘tolerated,’ they want simply to be left alone, allowed to privately conduct their lives in anonymous dignity – to go to school where they wish, to work where they wish, to love whom they wish, and to marry whom they wish, free from interference by ignorant social conservatives such as you.
That never crossed my mind, Clayton.

gay_parade.jpg

38988315.jpg

sao-paulo-gay-pride-parade.jpg

Gay_Pride_Parade_CATA112_thumb.jpg

Whatever was I thinking?

Well, if in fact, 2% is true, that means 98% of the population ISN'T gay. So why then are we, the 98%, bending over backwards to accomodate these "people"?

We have allowed them to change the Boy Scouts, the Girl Scouts, the Military and have just began to see the effects of gay "marriage".

It’s hard to believe anyone’s truly this stupid and hateful, but given your other posts, that seems to be the case.

The irony is homosexuals don’t want to be ‘accommodated,’ or ‘tolerated,’ they want simply to be left alone, allowed to privately conduct their lives in anonymous dignity – to go to school where they wish, to work where they wish, to love whom they wish, and to marry whom they wish, free from interference by ignorant social conservatives such as you.

gay_parade.jpg

38988315.jpg

Whatever was I thinking?

You have to understand the paralegal. He/she/it lives in another world. Anything to bring down the status quo.

gay_parade.jpg

38988315.jpg

Whatever was I thinking?

Tough shit..take it up with the local city that gives them the permit to have such parades.
Till freedom of speech!

gay_parade.jpg

38988315.jpg

Whatever was I thinking?

At the end of the day your showing us a few pics of just a handful of people. Most all the gay people I know don't look or act like that. Just sayin...

Last edited:
The guys pictured probably dont look or act like that. All of them are probably systems analysts or accountants somewhere. But there are parades similar to this in all major cities and displays like this pretty commonly. How is that "wanting to be left alone"?

Last edited:
Navy permits uniformed sailors to march in San Diego Gay Pride

Welcome to the new, improved Navy. I will sleep much better tonight. When I was in the Army, if I went off Post in my fatigues I would receive an Article 15. Now, these "seamen" (pun intended) are allowed to represent the Navy in a gay pride parade. My opinion? You want to march with that bunch of perverts in civilian clothes - who cares?

But in Navy Uniform?!?!?

May God have mercy......

Last edited:

gay_parade.jpg

38988315.jpg

Whatever was I thinking?

At the end of the day your showing us a few pics of just a handful of people. Most all the gay people I know don't look or act like that. Just sayin...

There are some pretty bizarre straights at Spring Break and Mardi Gras.....I understand all straights are like them.

If the purpose of this thread is to make a convincing argument, then insulting and antagonizing the opposing side (the side you're trying to win over) isn't going to help.
Who said I wanted to win them over?

Then what is the purpose of this thread?

Amusement? I was curious to see if people could explain why 2% is a huge threat to society
Once you remove the sensational crap you dont have much.

Welcome to the new, improved Navy. I will sleep much better tonight.

Yep...and they got a tremendous ovation. The gay community supports our military! :clap:

Yet this young Corporal nearly faced Court Martial:

Ron Paul Supporter Likely Violated Military Regulations By Speaking At Rally

But as long as your butt buddies get to prance about, all is well. This country is doomed.

Welcome to the new, improved Navy. I will sleep much better tonight.

Yep...and they got a tremendous ovation. The gay community supports our military! :clap:

Yet this young Corporal nearly faced Court Martial:

Ron Paul Supporter Likely Violated Military Regulations By Speaking At Rally

But as long as your butt buddies get to prance about, all is well. This country is doomed.

The fact things need to be explained to as to why this isnt the same thing is fucking sad..

Forum List

Back