2% of the population is gay

Plasmaball

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2010
If this is true based on someone here stating it. Why all the worry about being forced to accept it? Are you that worried about 2%? Regardless if you feel its abnormal, a choice or whatever. How can 2% Really be that mich of a threat to your way of life. At 2% the odds of you running into a gay person are rather slim.

Well slim if you dont actively go seeking it.

and those 2% think everyone should bow to them and their demands...they are special

Ok so no real serious answer yet..

How are 2% a threat to society...feel free to leave out silly hyperbole

by turning upside down the policies.

and as I have said - too screechy in falsetto.

it is ANNOYING

they are asking that their DEMANDS be bowed down to or they will SUE YOU..

That's a threat to peoples livelihoods in society

2% who DEMAND to indoctrinate elementary school children.. Who demand the Olympics be moved.. it goes on and on.. and it's a segment of society that bases their entire lives upon a sexual act. A Jewish mother has a son or daughter, they are born Jewish.. A lesbian uses the sperm of a man to have a kid, is that kid born a lesbian? I'm asking AGAIN to prove to me how Darwinism and Homosexuality scientifically coexist?? HOW??

If this is true based on someone here stating it. Why all the worry about being forced to accept it? Are you that worried about 2%? Regardless if you feel its abnormal, a choice or whatever. How can 2% Really be that mich of a threat to your way of life. At 2% the odds of you running into a gay person are rather slim.

Who feels gays are a threat to their life? I don't and I run into many of them, as they are tourists who flock to art galleries. They are fun to be around, especially when sampling wine..lol. They usually come in, with their friends and we all have a good time. They are just people, people.

Also I have employed people who are gay. What matters to me when selecting an employee, is not their sexual preference but their ability and desire to do the job that is waiting for them. I hold all applicants equal and may the best man or woman for the job, receive it.

The Homosexual cult of fanaticism make demands as a tiny minority on the entire world - and yet there's no proof--- NONE.. no matter how far science has evolved that there is a "gay" gene.. in fact, if we take Darwin at his word, "Survival of the Fittest," homosexuals COULD NEVER survive were it strictly a biological chromosome.

Who feels gays are a threat to their life? I don't and I run into many of them, as they are tourists who flock to art galleries. They are fun to be around, especially when sampling wine..lol. They usually come in, with their friends and we all have a good time. They are just people, people.

Also I have employed people who are gay. What matters to me when selecting an employee, is not their sexual preference but their ability and desire to do the job that is waiting for them. I hold all applicants equal and may the best man or woman for the job, receive it.

he's just looking to stir up shit...

they are asking that their DEMANDS be bowed down to or they will SUE YOU..

That's a threat to peoples livelihoods in society

And how did the courts rule? People sue all the time in this day and age. Why is it if a gay sues you its that much worse?

2% who DEMAND to indoctrinate elementary school children.. Who demand the Olympics be moved.. it goes on and on.. and it's a segment of society that bases their entire lives upon a sexual act. A Jewish mother has a son or daughter, they are born Jewish.. A lesbian uses the sperm of a man to have a kid, is that kid born a lesbian? I'm asking AGAIN to prove to me how Darwinism and Homosexuality scientifically coexist?? HOW??

Hypberbole..moving on.

According to stepth, they sue people.....it would seem being sued by a gay is serious business, but being sued by a straight person is not.

he's just looking to stir up shit...

I didnt force you to post. I asked a simple question. I havent seen a legit answer yet.

You have the OP whining about gays and yet it's the librul LIE of homosexuality being an inherited gene- it's the DEMANDS of an absolute TINY minority who when any other group such as Christians or Jews, were they to DEMAND their religious dogma be taught in elementary schools would scream the loudest.

LMAO It's a joke.. the entire argument and emotional blackmail of the lie.. Militant homosexual cultists demand their way or none.

Forum List

Back