2 million more registered voters than there are elegible voters in the U.S. ?

Is it true that there are nearly 2 million more registered voters than there are eligible voters?

Probably.

When my parents died, the last thing on my mind was calling the County Clerk to remove them from the voter rolls.

you should not have to do that......the registra of voters are supposed to send out cards to all on their lists months before an election to get them up dated....at least thats what was done in California.........

Is it true that there are nearly 2 million more registered voters than there are eligible voters?

Probably.

When my parents died, the last thing on my mind was calling the County Clerk to remove them from the voter rolls.

you should not have to do that......the registra of voters are supposed to send out cards to all on their lists months before an election to get them up dated....at least thats what was done in California.........

Well, we're not Russia … after all.

Probably.

I started to laugh at your response but it isn't really funny. Just think how it must feel to find out that your dead parents have been hijacked. Not funny at all.

Probably.

You need to watch the video and then you won't be so sure how it really works.

Probably.

i just told you how its supposed to work....

Probably.

i just told you how its supposed to work....

Everyone knows how "it's supposed to work".

How do you know how many eligible voters there are? What is your source?

The answer is you have no authoritative source, and therefore the assertions made are phony baloney

The answer is you have no authoritative source, and therefore the assertions made are phony baloney
Where is your authoritative source that proves there are not nearly 2 million more registered voters than there are eligible voters? Is your assertion phoney baloney?

Where is your authoritative source that proves there are not nearly 2 million more registered voters than there are eligible voters? Is your assertion phoney baloney?

One need not prove a negative. Just as in a court of law, the burden to provide evidence always falls upon the one making a positive assertion.

One need not prove a negative. Just as in a court of law, the burden to provide evidence always falls upon the one making a positive assertion.
Dat's right and the only one making a positive assertion is you. So let's see your authoritative source.

Dat's right and the only one making a positive assertion is you. So let's see your authoritative source.

Actually, I'm on your side politically, but speaking as a litigation attorney, he's correct. You posited the theory that there are 2 million more registered voters than eligible voters. He simply asked how do you know the number of eligible voters, and what is the source. That's not a positive assertion, it's a question. Perhaps it implies incredulity, but that's not an affirmative claim.

I would also be interested in knowing these numbers and the source data, as it would be fascinating if true and would speak volumes about election abuse. I'm going to watch the video and see what he's basing the numbers on.

Actually, I'm on your side politically, but speaking as a litigation attorney, he's correct. You posited the theory that there are 2 million more registered voters than eligible voters. He simply asked how do you know the number of eligible voters, and what is the source. That's not a positive assertion, it's a question. Perhaps it implies incredulity, but that's not an affirmative claim.

I would also be interested in knowing these numbers and the source data, as it would be fascinating if true and would speak volumes about election abuse. I'm going to watch the video and see what he's basing the numbers on.
Sorry, counsellor but you are wrong.
In my OP I asked (asked):
The only assertion so far is by Agit8r:

Change my mind :tongue:

Change my mind :tongue:
Change your mind about what?

Forum List

Back