Facebook is your friend

I have encouraged so many people to walk away from facebook and they wont....just addicted to it.

I deleted my FB and Twitter accounts 3 years ago.

I'd be curious if FB and/or Twitter can still track your activity even if you don't use them.

Facebook is your "best" friend and knows you better than anyone ever will....ever.

Yes, true—Facebook, Twitter, Google and You Tube have become the gods of our Age; they know everything there is to know about us and can effectively anticipate/predict our next move based on our previous behaviors.

I deleted FB and Twitter and I use duckduckgo, but I am still a YOUTUBE slave. :) Trying to break the habit, but there is just too much content!

I've never opened an account for any of these social media sites. It is interesting though how everyone on fb has the most beautiful life and everything is perfect.

That is a big part of the draw of these social media sites: one can sort of reinvent oneself however one chooses. The only social media platform that demands its users use their real identity, I believe, is Quora.

I have encouraged so many people to walk away from facebook and they wont....just addicted to it.

I deleted my FB and Twitter accounts 3 years ago.

I'd be curious if FB and/or Twitter can still track your activity even if you don't use them.
Have you linked your phone (signed into FB)? The first time you do Google tracking and Facebook link and they know everything.. Where you go, when, and how long you stayed and you can not turn it off as the google application is a base part of your phones systems.

Facebook is your "bestest" friend and knows you better than anyone ever will....ever.

Why I dumped their ass long ago. No Facebook, no Twitter, no Google and no cellphone.

Its great isn't it. I still have to use a cellphone and laptop for work but am about to dump the smart phone and just use the wifi hot spot on a dumb flip phone for work. We don't have a television or land line either.

Isnt it interesting that the left is calling for censorship of the right and the right is calling for no censorship at all?

hmmmm.....

Who are the fascists and who is Hitler?

Forum List

Back