2 Democrats want Biden investigated over handling of classified documents

Why would the FBI need to be present when the lawyers returned the documents to the archives?

From what I understand, it was someone from the NATIONAL ARCHIVES, who deffered to the FBI, after Biden Lawyers showed up with documents. You would have to ask that person in the N.A..... it could be that those were very sensitive documents.

Also you inserted what MIke said in post #3 into the post from me. that you responded to. Please keep things straight, It wasnt me who said to investigate the FBI
Really?
plus willful deception and lying. Those docs were hanging around for six years and moving around.
everything there should be dusted for prints, though I wouldnt be suprised if those Lawyers without security clearance have already done their wipe down.

But you did claim deception and lying. Interesting how you proclaimed yourself judge, jury, and executioner with no evidence. Post #5.

Also;
there you go.... Biden also played dumb....it was also suppressed before the election Really? How do you know?

Keep things straight you say. Yea, Im definitely doing that with you.

From what I understand, it was someone from the NATIONAL ARCHIVES, who deffered to the FBI, after Biden Lawyers showed up with documents. You would have to ask that person in the N.A..... it could be that those were very sensitive documents.
From what you understand? Problem is, you don't understand shit. You come here exclusively to throw turd balls up against the wall, and I'm on to it.

No, the FBI and dems knew where the documents Trump had were locatated. There was no need for the raid except they wanted a bunch of political drama
Show me proof where the Dems knew about Trumps documents with the FBI?

Just so we all understand each other here, Yarddog makes shit up as he goes, and has been exposed for multiple lies.

Really?
plus willful deception and lying. Those docs were hanging around for six years and moving around.
everything there should be dusted for prints, though I wouldnt be suprised if those Lawyers without security clearance have already done their wipe down.

But you did claim deception and lying. Interesting how you proclaimed yourself judge, jury, and executioner with no evidence. Post #5.

Also;
there you go.... Biden also played dumb....it was also suppressed before the election Really? How do you know?

Those werent my words.. simple

"How about investigating the FBI? They "interviewed" Biden's lawyers who have no security clearances from what I have read. He said, from what I read. Show us where that information came from?"

From what you understand? Problem is, you don't understand shit. You come here exclusively to throw turd balls up against the wall, and I'm on to it.

On Nov. 4, the National Archives Office of Inspector General notified the Department of Justice of the discovery. The FBI commenced an investigation five days later, and the day after that, the Justice Department notified Biden’s lawyers that it is looking into the matter.

Clear enough for you??

Show me proof where the Dems knew about Trumps documents with the FBI?

You know damn well, they were going through those documents looking for anything regarding JAN 6. The FBI previous to the raid had known where documents were stored and asked for them to be secured... So I have no doubt that the same FBI/ Democrat/ justice department collusion exists that we saw during the Russia hoax. I need to see some proof otherwise... as they were caught 7 ways to Sunday, leaking information in the past.

"In June, Bobb said, she and Trump lawyer Evan Corcoran met with Jay Bratt, the chief of the counterintelligence and export control section at the Justice Department, along with several investigators. Trump stopped by the meeting as it began, to greet the investigators, but was not interviewed. The lawyers showed the federal officials the boxes, and Bratt and the others spent some time looking through the material.
Bobb said the Justice Department officials commented that they did not believe the storage unit was properly secured, so Trump officials added a lock to the facility. When FBI agents searched the property Monday, Bobb added, they broke through the lock that had been added to the door."

It's like Biden threw a bunch of classified docs up in the air during a hurricane.

He can't get cranky about any of this. Investigate, investigate, investigate. Find out what happened and why.

Then we have to change whatever the hell system governs the handling of these documents.

Really?

Also;

Yes, the documents WERE moved around and some of which ended up in Biden's garage,
and BTW anyone recomended by HUNTER Biden who was in position to review classified documents,
should be sctutinized.

I did not proclaim myself Judge, Jury and Exccecutioner..., I express my suspicions, rightly so with these people.

'The woman who oversaw the packing and shipping of Biden's documents in 2017 was former administrative assistant Kathy Chung, who secured the position with a well-placed recommendation from Hunter Biden, who touted her capabilities to his father.'

Forum List

Back