2 Democrats want Biden investigated over handling of classified documents

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Reckless and irresponsible is how I would characterize Biden over this matter.

At least two Democratic senators have openly called for an investigation into President Biden for his mishandling of classified documents from when he was vice president. The big picture: The senators aren't alone. About two-thirds of Americans favor such an investigation, with a majority of Democrats supporting the idea, according to a new Yahoo News/YouGov poll.

plus willful deception and lying. Those docs were hanging around for six years and moving around.
everything there should be dusted for prints, though I wouldnt be suprised if those Lawyers without security clearance have already done their wipe down.

plus willful deception and lying. Those docs were hanging around for six years and moving around.
everything there should be dusted for prints, though I wouldnt be suprised if those Lawyers without security clearance have already done their wipe down.
How do you know there was deception and lying?

How about investigating the FBI? They "interviewed" Biden's lawyers who have no security clearances from what I have read. Then unbelievably the FBI authorized the uncleared lawyers to go back in and look some more! WTF???? Not even a single FBI agent to oversee them???? Democrat corruption has completely FUBARed our DOJ.
Where did you read they had no security clearances?

But by who? White House staff responsible for maintaining file systems must be trained to keep personal records separate from Presidential records at the point of creation. Once items have been mixed, it becomes difficult to determine record status. Since the President has the discretion to determine what is personal material, this determination should be made during the incumbent’s term of office rather than after the records are transferred to NARA.

Where did you read they had no security clearances?

u
Clearance given by whom?? the FBI was not present in the case of Biden, and his own attorneys (white house lawyers) had access. Conflict of interest. Would you have allowed that with TRUMP? hell no.
you want deception? there you go.... Biden also played dumb....it was also suppressed before the election

u
Clearance given by whom?? the FBI was not present in the case of Biden, and his own attorneys (white house lawyers) had access. Conflict of interest. Would you have allowed that with TRUMP? hell no.
you want deception? there you go.... Biden also played dumb....it was also suppressed before the election
The FBI wasn't present because Bidens lawyers accidentally discovered them. I'm trying to figure out why the FBI needs to be investigated?

How about investigating the FBI? They "interviewed" Biden's lawyers who have no security clearances from what I have read. He said, from what I read. Show us where that information came from?

In the meantime you bring Trump into it. That's stupid. Trump has been stealing, hiding, and not surrendering documents for a year and a half.

Former AG was interviewd on Fox and he stated that very clearly.
If Bidens lawyers found the documents, returned them to the archives, why was the security clearance relevant at that time? And who are you referencing, the lawyers or FBI?

And unapologetic.

First we had Hillary using non-government phones in foreign countries conducting high security state affairs and her home computer stuffed in a closet full of emails she had to delete to keep from going to jail for making personal deals for profit with other nations to get favor from the US government,

-- --and now we have Joe.

How Making Decisions on the Fly Can Pay Off
Primary Update–3/11/2020 – Politics Plus

u
Why would the FBI need to be present when the lawyers returned the documents to the archives?

And unapologetic.

First we had Hillary using non-government phones in foreign countries conducting high security state affairs and her home computer stuffed in a closet full of emails she had to delete to keep from going to jail for making personal deals for profit with other nations to get favor from the US government,

-- --and now we have Joe.

How Making Decisions on the Fly Can Pay Off
Primary Update–3/11/2020 – Politics Plus
Personal emails where no evidence of what you say ever existed. Why? Because you have no proof, so you just uped and lied about it you worthless prick.

The FBI wasn't present because Bidens lawyers accidentally discovered them. I'm trying to figure out why the FBI needs to be investigated?

How about investigating the FBI? They "interviewed" Biden's lawyers who have no security clearances from what I have read. He said, from what I read. Show us where that information came from?

In the meantime you bring Trump into it. That's stupid. Trump has been stealing, hiding, and not surrendering documents for a year and a half.

No, the FBI and dems knew where the documents Trump had were locatated. There was no need for the raid except they wanted a bunch of political drama

Why would the FBI need to be present when the lawyers returned the documents to the archives?

Also you inserted what MIke said in post #3 into the post from me. that you responded to. Please keep things straight, It wasnt me who said to investigate the FBI

Forum List

Back