1996 Clinton interfered in the Russian election. Kept Yeltsin in power.

So as every left wing whacko and Never Trumpers like McCain are screaming their heads off because they "say" they beleive Russia meddled in the election check what happened in Russia in 1996.

The USA made sure Clinton's buddy Yeltsin won.

So anyone bitching at you about the Russians and Trump's win tell them "it's just karma baby"

:lmao:

1101960715_400.jpg

TIME Magazine Cover: Boris Yeltsin - July 15, 1996
^ Typical Canadian. The U.S. helped a Russian guy win 20+ years ago, so you say we basically OWED Russia the chance to sabotage our election last year in an attempt to weaken America and push their agenda. Good grief :rolleyes:

Dual baby! :)The problem you have is that there is no proof to date that the Russians sabotaged the election. None zip nada. Deal with it.

Oh and I was being a smart ass with the karma comment. Liberals. No sense of humour.
We have proof that the Russians mounted pro-Trump media campaigns, that most members of the Trump campaign and family had contact with Russia, and now a total admission by Trump Jr. that he sought out help to collect secret information on the Clintons from Russia. All of which, according to your OP, is perfectly fine.

I look forward to the results of the Mueller investigation and the FBI criminal investigation.
Would you look forward to investigations regarding Bernie Sanders and Hillary using Ukraine for that purpose................

There is more than he said she said information on that.

Oh NEVER MIND................It's HILLARY CLINTON........LAWS DON'T APPLY TO THIS CLASS.......

Like DESTROYING 35000 emails after being ordered by a Court to hand them over. Any regular citizen did this and they'd be under a prison.

Would you look forward to investigations regarding Bernie Sanders and Hillary using Ukraine for that purpose................

Sure. Even though Ukraine is barely a nation and does not come even close to having any capability to influence our elections. As long as Trump is also fully investigated for compromising our nation, I'm all for Hillary and Bernie being investigated for whatever with the Ukraine. Hillary doesn't matter, and Bernie is a marginalized old Commie. Trump is the one who's in position to continue to do lasting damage to the nation.

Sure. Even though Ukraine is barely a nation and does not come even close to having any capability to influence our elections. As long as Trump is also fully investigated for compromising our nation, I'm all for Hillary and Bernie being investigated for whatever with the Ukraine. Hillary doesn't matter, and Bernie is a marginalized old Commie. Trump is the one who's in position to continue to do lasting damage to the nation.
If you care about the law then a Crime is a Crime. Doesn't matter if they lost the election or not.

Do you see them going after her and the DNC for doing the same damned thing.................with proof.............

Nope.............because this isn't about the law..........NEVER WAS.

So as every left wing whacko and Never Trumpers like McCain are screaming their heads off because they "say" they beleive Russia meddled in the election check what happened in Russia in 1996.

So anyone bitching at you about the Russians and Trump's win tell them "it's just karma baby"

1101960715_400.jpg

^ Typical Canadian. The U.S. helped a Russian guy win 20+ years ago, so you say we basically OWED Russia the chance to sabotage our election last year in an attempt to weaken America and push their agenda. Good grief :rolleyes:
. No one is weakening America as bad as the leftist have been. Putin can't hold a light to the leftist destroyers of civilized society. He actually didn't have to do anything to hurt America, because America is committing suicide anyway. It's why Putin is actually laughing at us now. The more we fall by our own hand, the better our alledged foes love it. Putin may have been trying to help the country out of pity. I mean it would be embarrassing for the world to have respected America for so long, only to find that the leftist wizards were wicked evil beings behind the curtain after all.

Last edited:

If you care about the law then a Crime is a Crime. Doesn't matter if they lost the election or not.

Do you see them going after her and the DNC for doing the same damned thing.................with proof.............

. It's about power & control of that power.. It always will be.

You spent countless investigations going after Hillary and got nothing. Your party controls everything. Tell them to do it and stopping whining to me about it.

View attachment 139120

1101960715_400.jpg

You idiots just keep getting more desperate every day. It's obvious the most recent revelations have you spooked.
. Not as bad as you all got spooked on Jan.20th. lol

You spent countless investigations going after Hillary and got nothing. Your party controls everything. Tell them to do it and stopping whining to me about it.
Who owned the DOJ..........same DOJ of which the Attorney General pleaded the 5th.

You really think the DOJ is gonna prosecute itself..................or those that appointed them...........

Riddle me this...........You get a Court Order to turn over your computer and evidence and you destroy it..........You.......Not Clinton..............what are the courts going to do to you.??????????

Have a Nice Day

1101960715_400.jpg

1) Russia isn't our friend. Fuck them.

2) Supporting one side or the other in a foreign country isn't the same as using espionage and other tricks in an attempt to alter an election.

3) I'm all in favor of establishing peaceful relations with other nations, but I don't favor being fucked, hornswoggled or otherwise abused by them.

Who owned the DOJ..........same DOJ of which the Attorney General pleaded the 5th.

You really think the DOJ is gonna prosecute itself..................or those that appointed them...........

Riddle me this...........You get a Court Order to turn over your computer and evidence and you destroy it..........You.......Not Clinton..............what are the courts going to do to you.??????????

Have a Nice Day
Your party controls everything. Go ahead and prosecute, snowflake, instead of bitching like a little girl about. Get off the anonymous internet forum and call your congressman.

1101960715_400.jpg

1) Russia isn't our friend. Fuck them.

2) Supporting one side or the other in a foreign country isn't the same as using espionage and other tricks in an attempt to alter an election.

3) I'm all in favor of establishing peaceful relations with other nations, but I don't favor being fucked, hornswoggled or otherwise abused by them.
. Israel feels the same way as you, but that didn't stop us from meddling in their election did it ? And what about us actually changing governments out in other countries ?

Have a Nice Day
Your party controls everything. Go ahead and prosecute, snowflake, instead of bitching like a little girl about. Get off the anonymous internet forum and call your congressman.
Perhaps they already are Miss Agenda Driven Ideology.................

This is about taking out Trump and nothing more. Comey under Oath said they had NOTHING ON HIM............This is a Witch Hunt plain and simple.

So get back on your broom and ride like the wind.

1101960715_400.jpg

America first.

Comey under Oath said they had NOTHING ON HIM

That's not true. Why would you even type that?

That doesn't support what you said.

Now you have multiple reasons to log off and stop whining. You have to call and ask your party why they're not prosecuting Hillary and Bernie for whatever the hell you think they did with Ukraine, and you ALSO have to call the FBI and tell them to stop their Trump criminal investigation because you know there is no proof or evidence.

Go! Hurry!

Israel feels the same way as you, but that didn't stop us from meddling in their election did it ? And what about us actually changing governments out in other countries ?
1) Two wrongs never make a right.

2) Interesting to see John Wayne defend the fucking Russians.

3) What, exactly, did the US do to "meddle" in their election?

Comey under Oath said they had NOTHING ON HIM

That's not true. Why would you even type that?

That doesn't support what you said.

Now you have multiple reasons to log off and stop whining. You have to call and ask your party why they're not prosecuting Hillary and Bernie for whatever the hell you think they did with Ukraine, and you ALSO have to call the FBI and tell them to stop their Trump criminal investigation because you know there is no proof or evidence.

Go! Hurry!

Forum List

Back