Props to POTUS Trump

TheDude

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2016
U.S.A. gone wild
Despite his keyboard at times, he's doing an awesome job. Bullets seem appropriate:

• American confidence is high, employment opportunity is fantastic, with many high paying jobs.

• His foreign policy is solid despite the "Russian collusion". rhetoric.

• He's keeping campaign promises which is as unusual as fuck, though health reform still pending, and a stronger economy pending that.

• His immigration policy is rock solid.

• He's not PC, and often says what he means.

• We're kicking ISISs ass, though we can only hope it doesn't un-stabilize the region. I believe that's where Russian/USA negotiations are most important.

• He has no political experience. Sounds good to me. He gets his worth with ten pound balls, PR, business, and good horse sense.

• All despite what our President says is fake-news, and those he refers to as poison from within. Not PC, that's called honesty. Their only intent is to interfere & disrupt Trump's tenure. That's called honesty as well.

Despite his keyboard at times, he's doing an awesome job. Bullets seem appropriate:

• American confidence is high, employment opportunity is fantastic, with many high paying jobs.

• He's keeping campaign promises which is as unusual as fuck, though health reform still pending, and a stronger economy pending that.

• We're kicking ISISs ass, though we can only hope it doesn't un-stabilize the region. I believe that's where Russian/USA negotiations are most important.

• He has no political experience. Sounds good to me. Ht he gets his worth with ten pound balls, PR, business, and good horse sense.

• All despite what our President says is fake-news, and those he refers to as poison from within. Not PC, that's called honesty. Their only intent is to interfere & disrupt Trump's tenure. That's called honesty as well.
^ Note all the propaganda backed up by absolutely nothing

• He has no political experience. Sounds good to me. Ht he gets his worth with ten pound balls, PR, business, and good horse sense.

You realize our progressive liberal propaganda is the highest level of propaganda the Earth has ever seen? That's not an opinion, it's a fact. The first clue is quote, "HIDDEN MIKES and TELESCREENS."

You realize our progressive liberal propaganda is the highest level of propaganda the Earth has ever seen? That's not an opinion, it's a fact. The first clue is quote, "HIDDEN MIKES and TELESCREENS."
Really? Is that why Republican news media gets the highest ratings, Republicans control the entire federal government, and Republicans control most state legislatures and governorships? Because liberal propaganda is the "highest level the Earth has ever seen?" :cuckoo:

Last edited:

• He has no political experience. Sounds good to me. He gets his worth with ten pound balls, PR, business, and good horse sense.

Six months in
What has he actually accomplished with a Republican House and Senate plus a conservative court?

Nothing

Reality? Is that why Republican news media gets the highest ratings, Republicans control the entire federal government, and Republicans control most state legislatures and governorships? Because liberal propaganda is the "highest level the Earth has ever seen?" :cuckoo:

This is rich.

IMG_0438.JPG
The orange anus is the laughing stock of the world:

Watch Macron Try Not To Laugh As Reporter Asks About Trump's Imaginary Friend "Jim" In Paris

What's a POUS?
The loser in chief has zero legislative accomplishments.
All he has done is sign executive orders.

Donald J Trump: All Obama does is sign executive orders because he doesn't know how to govern.

I so love slapping you assholes silly with the nitwit's own words.

You left out the best part: He's dismantling Obama's legacy, one piece at a time. Most people haven't been keeping up with the Executive Orders and reversals of Obama's ruinous policies, but Trump seems intent on carving away at them day by day.

Everything Obama did for 8 years is being hacked away, piece by piece. It's like the death of a thousand cuts, and I'm enjoying the show.
:biggrin:

> American confidence was high, unemployment was low, and I have had one of those high paying jobs for the last 15 years.

> The foreign policy of the treasonous fat senile old orange clown is to destroy NATO and any other organization that Putin dislikes.

> LOL Where is the wall? The ACA is the law of the land. Signed a lot of EO's and achieved zero with any of them, other than polluting our water and air.

> His immigration policy is not only half assed, that is all that he has of it.

> Why no, he not PC, because every other day he changes his story, some days, twice in one day. Can you spell senility?

> We were kicking ISIS's ass when Obama was President.

> His worth? He is a treasonous fat senile old orange clown, and that is all that he will ever be.

> Fake news? The Goddamned e-mails released by his idiot son are not fake news, and they are completely damning of him and his son.

People like you that like the taste of Russian asshole are totally disgusting.

> American confidence was high, unemployment was low, and I have had one of those high paying jobs for the last 15 years.

> The foreign policy of the treasonous fat senile old orange clown is to destroy NATO and any other organization that Putin dislikes.

> LOL Where is the wall? The ACA is the law of the land. Signed a lot of EO's and achieved zero with any of them, other than polluting our water and air.

> His immigration policy is not only half assed, that is all that he has of it.

> Why no, he not PC, because every other day he changes his story, some days, twice in one day. Can you spell senility?

> We were kicking ISIS's ass when Obama was President.

> His worth? He is a treasonous fat senile old orange clown, and that is all that he will ever be.

> Fake news? The Goddamned e-mails released by his idiot son are not fake news, and they are completely damning of him and his son.

People like you that like the taste of Russian asshole are totally disgusting.

It's hard to to you seriously when you use phrases like "fat senile old orange clown". Thanks for the laugh.

:laugh:

Well I suggest you quit watching CNN then!

Forum List

Back