1996 Clinton interfered in the Russian election. Kept Yeltsin in power.

Well since they didn't try to hack republicans we have no comparison.
/----/ So you have reliable information on who the Ruskies tried and failed to hack? Who do you work for at the Russian Embassay?

If you have any evidence of anything please share.
/----/ Here ya go. Happy to help.
View attachment 139518

That has nothing to do with the topic.
/----/ OK Spanky. You clearly stated "If you have any evidence of anything please share." And I shared evidence that Bill Clinton lied. Geeeze, even when I give you exactly what you ask for you still whine.
View attachment 139539

And I was responding to you asking about repubs being hacked. Guess you can't keep up. But you sure post lots of childish pics!

/----/ So you have reliable information on who the Ruskies tried and failed to hack? Who do you work for at the Russian Embassay?

View attachment 139518

/----/ OK Spanky. You clearly stated "If you have any evidence of anything please share." And I shared evidence that Bill Clinton lied. Geeeze, even when I give you exactly what you ask for you still whine.
View attachment 139539

And I was responding to you asking about repubs being hacked. Guess you can't keep up. But you sure post lots of childish pics!
/----/ Again, provide evidence of whom the Ruskies did and don't hack to support your argument

View attachment 139518

View attachment 139539

/----/ Again, provide evidence of whom the Ruskies did and don't hack to support your argument
/--- So you can make any wild eyed claim with no proof. No wonder Liberals are the laughing stock of the world

View attachment 139518

View attachment 139539

/--- So you can make any wild eyed claim with no proof. No wonder Liberals are the laughing stock of the world

So you want me to prove something didn't happen? There is no reason to believe it did. Lots of evidence the Russians hacked the dems.

View attachment 139539

So you want me to prove something didn't happen? There is no reason to believe it did. Lots of evidence the Russians hacked the dems.
Something the correct answer is "maybe". Maybe they did try to hack the RNC, maybe they didn't. It is difficult to prove a negative.

View attachment 139539

Something the correct answer is "maybe". Maybe they did try to hack the RNC, maybe they didn't. It is difficult to prove a negative.

Seen no reports to suggest they did.

/---/ try and keep up. FBI's Comey: Republicans also hacked by Russia - CNNPolitics.com

How little people understand about the world to believe all Russians wanted Trump. And to assume there were no contacts between the Clintons and Russians, never mind the Clintons and other nations, that's just plain stupid.

The time is 3:06 PST, and as of now there's no evidence Trump fucked up, while there appears to be evidence of Democrat collusion. You can start with their attempt to set-up Jr.

I suppose you were whining about an email server?
/---- The email server was proven to exist. Hildabeast admitted it and even apologized for it. There is nothing to prove our voting rights were "damaged" by the Ruskies or anyone else.

Yes it existed. And what damage was done?

and the Russian thing hasn't been proven and what damage was done?
All our top intelligence officials seem to think it is proven. A foreign government influenced our election. That is a lot of damage.
"THE DEVIL MADE ME DO IT!"

They didn't influence the election at all. How did they change or block anyone's vote? You Hillarrheans won't answer that, will you? You sling an accusation that implies that your heroine would have won if it weren't for some imaginary Russian power that you demonize.
. The thing that hurts them (the Demon-crats) the most, is that the information that was slung all over the place, became a hindrance to both sides equally. Then both sides decided based on all information available, and they decided Trump for the win. Now the Democrats are trying to blackmail Trump with the information they think they lost all because of, and yet they want to suggest that Trump might be blackmailed by a foriegn power ?? Hell he's being blackmailed by his own countrymen (the Demon-crats), so who cares about a foriegn power blackmailing Trump, because the Demon-crats are already doing it. They figure that they can hold Russia over Trump's head in order to get him to capitualate to them, and then work to push their agenda's instead of his own.

Well since they didn't try to hack republicans we have no comparison.

View attachment 139518

View attachment 139539
NO EVIDENCE THAT MY VOICE ECHOES

Quote the Sage, "Wine is made from sweet grapes, whine is made from sour grapes." I try to judge my effect on the Internet by seeing if anyone copies me exactly, which you didn't. Even then it could be just like independent discovery, as both Newton and Leibnitz did with calculus.

/---- The email server was proven to exist. Hildabeast admitted it and even apologized for it. There is nothing to prove our voting rights were "damaged" by the Ruskies or anyone else.

Yes it existed. And what damage was done?

and the Russian thing hasn't been proven and what damage was done?
All our top intelligence officials seem to think it is proven. A foreign government influenced our election. That is a lot of damage.
"THE DEVIL MADE ME DO IT!"

They didn't influence the election at all. How did they change or block anyone's vote? You Hillarrheans won't answer that, will you? You sling an accusation that implies that your heroine would have won if it weren't for some imaginary Russian power that you demonize.
. The thing that hurts them (the Demon-crats) the most, is that the information that was slung all over the place, became a hindrance to both sides equally. Then both sides decided based on all information available, and they decided Trump for the win. Now the Democrats are trying to blackmail Trump with the information they think they lost all because of, and yet they want to suggest that Trump might be blackmailed by a foriegn power ?? Hell he's being blackmailed by his own countrymen (the Demon-crats), so who cares about a foriegn power blackmailing Trump, because the Demon-crats are already doing it. They figure that they can hold Russia over Trump's head in order to get him to capitualate to them, and then work to push their agenda's instead of his own.
WOODWARDOVICH AND BERNSTEINIKOFF

it was just another example of "foreigners taking jobs that Americans refuse to do." The Russians did the investigative reporting that our lazy, self-satisfied, and incompetent media were unwilling to do themselves.

/---/ try and keep up. FBI's Comey: Republicans also hacked by Russia - CNNPolitics.com

So repubs are incompetent then. Why was only dem info leaked?

So repubs are incompetent then. Why was only dem info leaked?
/----/ Ask mommy to dumb it down for you:
Comey later added that "there was evidence of hacking directed at state-level organizations, state-level campaigns, and the RNC, but old domains of the RNC, meaning old emails they weren't using. None of that was released."

Comey said there was no sign "that the Trump campaign or the current RNC was successfully hacked."

Forum List

Back