187 year old thomas jefferson taken down in ny

I'd venture to say all those that represented our founding gov't were slave holders. Does it make them wrong? No because that was a common thing in the 18th Century. Strangely slavery in today's modern world is still as strong as ever in Europe, the U.K., Middle East, Africa, China, Pakistan and India.

**********​
**********​
**********​
**********​
North Korea is the biggest slave State in the world and let not kid ourselves slavery is still strong in the States…

horselightning The Woke Mob needed a "win" since their blood lust wasn't satiated with Kyle Rittenhouse verdict. But YAY! They took down another statue of a great American. Maybe they can get George Washington's face on Mt. Rushmore chiseled into George Floyd.
The decision to remove the Jefferson statue was made in October, before the Rittenhouse verdict. There were several topics about it back then.

North Korea is the biggest slave State in the world and let not kid ourselves slavery is still strong in the States…
Whoops sorry I omitted them. But you can't get them all....

There does that help you out.

Last edited:
See my username.

Was it wrong for parents to sacrifice their first-born sons to Moloch or Saturn about 3000 to 2000 years ago?

The Cabal still sacrifices children after those 3000 years. That's what Trump, General Flynn, Lin Wood and the Patriots are fighting. It's all about the children.

WATCH THE WATER!

I'd venture to say all those that represented our founding gov't were slave holders. Does it make them wrong? No because that was a common thing in the 18th Century. Strangely slavery in today's modern world is still as strong as ever in Europe, the U.K., Middle East, Africa, China, Pakistan and India.
Thanks to Joey Xi Bai Dung America has increased it's human trafficking and slavery of humans in America by 100 fold by allowing illegal aliens to cross our borders.

**********​
**********​
**********​
**********​
**********​
**********​
**********​
some rather disturbing reads there Doc......~S~

Sad to see. And really, how different is it from the Taliban smashing statues and trying to erase the history that they disagree with?
good point....
The Left is really fucking up with this shit.
i'm wondering when it'll bite 'em in the a** ....?
The Cabal still sacrifices children after those 3000 years
well yes....., but i heard they get medals now Hoss......

~S~

some rather disturbing reads there Doc......~S~

It's all there if people want to look for it. I don't appreciate people that try to destroy or obfuscate history in order to justify their ideology, or hide their own past transgressions. That is what the Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrats have attempted to do.

While I don't agree with removing a statue of Jefferson solely because he owned slaves, when did the idea that removing a statue will 'erase history' become such a gospel truth among some people? Not only does the statue still exist, and will apparently be on display at the New York Historical Society, this won't prevent anyone from learning the history of Thomas Jefferson. Are there people here who only get their history from statues? I find it hard to have any sympathy for anyone who thinks history is contained within a few statues around the country, and that without those statues, the history will be gone.

They should have left the statue up, but comparing this to the Taliban is just ridiculous hyperbole. ;)

While I don't agree with removing a statue of Jefferson solely because he owned slaves, when did the idea that removing a statue will 'erase history' become such a gospel truth among some people? Not only does the statue still exist, and will apparently be on display at the New York Historical Society, this won't prevent anyone from learning the history of Thomas Jefferson. Are there people here who only get their history from statues? I find it hard to have any sympathy for anyone who thinks history is contained within a few statues around the country, and that without those statues, the history will be gone.

They should have left the statue up, but comparing this to the Taliban is just ridiculous hyperbole. ;)
democrats love the taliban they gave them billions in weapons

Whoops sorry I omitted them. But you can't get them all....

There does that help you out.
Oh, I know but it amazes me the progressives live in the past trying to erase the history while ignoring the present and the crimes that go on today…

Little do people know that before Washington became the seat of U.S. Gov't. New York City was the seat of the United States. G. Washing took his first oath of office on the step of the Sub-Treasury Building at Broad and Wall Streets.
3 Cherry Street served his residence in New York.

Last edited:
Let’em and let’em rewrite history to sooth their soul with but in the end without those like Jefferson many of us would still be slaves to the King of England… Well Queen now…
[John Chapter 8 ] The scribes and Pharisees, brought Thomas Jefferson to Jesus and said, “Teacher, this man was caught in the act of having slaves. In the Law Moses commanded us to stone such a man. So what do You say?”…When they continued to question Him, Jesus straightened up and said to them, “Let him who is without sin be the first to cast a stone.” When they heard this, the unhinged sanctimonious liberals began to go away one by one… <<< (Well, one can only hope.)

Forum List

Back