Time to Juxtapose That Slippery Slope

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
How it started:

“Conservatives tend to think the same way. They reflexively oppose politically correct campaigns to destroy anything giving offense. They fear where the slippery slope of woke iconoclasm will lead — first it’s Jefferson Davis, ultimately George Washington.”

Rich Lawry 2020

How it’s going:
US Grant, George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Christopher Columbus, Kit Carson, Abe Lincoln, Teddy Roosevelt, William Sherman, multiple law enforcement statues, John Sutter, Francis Scott Key, George Marshall, George Patton, Emancipation memorials, Frederick Douglas, Hiawatha, numerous Union Army statues, Francis Drake, Gandhi, Lewis and Clark, Walt Whitman, Pete Wilson.

Statues all gone since then.

1701450078241.png

1701448929502.png

1701449032844.png

Last edited:
The destruction of a nations history replaced by global foreigners without historic allegiance or patriotism. China is going to win and when they do it will be lights out. Give credit to their intelligence agencies.and leaders. While your allies such as Canada police focus on destroying our citizens civil liberties (and your police get on board with the ruse) and our young, Russia, Iran et al focus on destroyng America.

Last edited:
How it started:

“Conservatives tend to think the same way. They reflexively oppose politically correct campaigns to destroy anything giving offense. They fear where the slippery slope of woke iconoclasm will lead — first it’s Jefferson Davis, ultimately George Washington.”

Rich Lawry 2020

How it’s going:

View attachment 866557

View attachment 866552

View attachment 866555

US Grant, Christopher Columbus, Kit Carson, Abe Lincoln, Teddy Roosevelt, William Sherman, multiple law enforcement statues, John Sutter, Francis Scott Key, George Marshall, George Patton, Emancipation memorials, Frederick Douglas, Hiawatha, numerous Union Army statues, Francis Drake, Gandhi, Lewis and Clark, Walt Whitman, Pete Wilson.

Statues all gone since then.

You grew up with a different rhetorical propaganda of the polis.

Last edited:
Oh I've heard squeaking noises from some. ;)
She will definetely get my primary vote. If she somehow makes it, she will probably get my general election vote. I would never consider trump for any office.

Any Repub alternative to Trump will destroy Biden at the polls. Doesn't anybody doubt that it's that bad?

And so that means that Biden won't be the D candidate unless Trump is his competition.

Unless Biden falls down and cracks his skull, the D's themselves are going to have to take him down.

When is that going to start happening?

While your allies such as Canada police focus on destroying our citizens civil liberties (and your police get on board with the ruse) and our young, Russia, Iran et al focus on destroyng America.
What you really want to say is that you want to return to talking about your personal problems that you try to blame on the police. Go right ahead. You've stifled your issues for better than a week now!

Nothing else in your message makes any sense!

You despise blacks and women for some reason. Hmmm.
It's on his record and he's not going to be able to deny it.

I don't think he has any interest in denying anyway.

Instead, it's pretty easy to con him into upping the ante on despising blacks and women.

It's on his record and he's not going to be able to deny it.

I don't think he has any interest in denying anyway.

Instead, it's pretty easy to con him into upping the ante on despising blacks and women.
He has me on ignore but I'm sure the misogynoir peeks.

What you really want to say is that you want to return to talking about your personal problems that you try to blame on the police. Go right ahead. You've stifled your issues for better than a week now!

Nothing else in your message makes any sense!
NAZIS confiscated personal property without due process.
Canada confiscated personal property without due process.

Only difference between the two is NAZIS had cool uniforms.

Forum List

Back