Police Were Called On A Lady For Leaving A Negative Hotel Review.

JOSweetHeart

Gold Member
Jun 27, 2012
East Tennessee
Go here for the story. I guess the moral of the story is that if anything has to be said, don't say it until the "nightmare" is over with which in my opinion is the way to go because then a more thorough review will be out there. Because of how early the lady's two cents was thrown down, now she will never know if things would have gotten better or not.

God bless you and the lady and her grand daughter always!!!

Holly

And never EVER tell the cook at the greasy spoon that his food probably sucks BEFORE ordering.

Loogey time!

I read this before and what I took from it was the amazement that the police took the hotel operator seriously.

"911, what's your emergency"?

Owner: A lady left us a bad review and I want you to come and remove her from my property.

"Sir, that is not a crime, if you call again we will arrest you"

^^^ Amen to that.

To me, if the person in charge wants a better caption from the customers/guests, perhaps they should start painting better pictures.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

And never EVER tell the cook at the greasy spoon that his food probably sucks BEFORE ordering.

Loogey time!
Yeah, that kind of issue worries me. I go to a Mexican restaurant that clearly the help have all just swum over the Rio Grande, and a girl waitress who thought she was pretty and something special was speaking to every customer in Spanish --- we were all supposed to know Spanish. (This is Maryland. Who knows Mexican??) Of course I don't because there is no literature in Spanish, except for Don Quixote, and that was more than four centuries ago. I felt put on the spot and was angry about it later --- if it happens again I'll just leave immediately and complain as I go out to the desk. Because of your point above.

girl waitress who thought she was pretty and something special was speaking to every customer in Spanish --- we were all supposed to know Spanish.
¡Inglés, por favor!

I know next to no Spanish at all, but it can't possibly be any more complicated than that.

New Topics

Forum List

Back