$174,000 for 113 Days Work. Good Gig If You Can Get It.

So you plan to vote against every incumbent in November?

Of the incumbents I have the ability to vote for.. I will be voting against... Nobody will get my vote without fiscally conservative promises and a socially moderate agenda... and if they promise and go against their promises, I will not vote for them as incumbents the next election

The Boehner's "do nothing" Congress isn't planning on any flurry of activities soon.

Congress Working Less Than 1/3 Of Year In 2014, Getting Full Salary

Just when you thought they couldn't get any do nothinger...

Talk about "inequality" huh? The servicemen laying down their lives for our country and those idiots in congress not doing a damn thing, all dressed up, riding in limos and getting $174,000 a year while the solidiers get way less than half that! THAT's "inequality"!! JFK gave HIS salary to charity. Imagine our current guy doing that?

The Boehner's "do nothing" Congress isn't planning on any flurry of activities soon.

Talk about "inequality" huh? The servicemen laying down their lives for our country and those idiots in congress not doing a damn thing, all dressed up, riding in limos and getting $174,000 a year while the solidiers get way less than half that! THAT's "inequality"!! JFK gave HIS salary to charity. Imagine our current guy doing that?

JFK was a billionaire

JFK was a billionaire

No he wasn't.

Obama is a multimillionaire.

JFK was a billionaire

No he wasn't.

The Kennedy family fortune was in the billions

Obama is barely a millionaire. One of the least wealthy presidents in modern times

JFK was a billionaire

No he wasn't.

Obama is barely a millionaire. One of the least wealthy presidents in modern times

I don't think Kennedys had that much, but whatever. But wait - Democrats don't LIKE rich people and the Republicans are all "rich white men" - hmmmm, interesting. I know, I know, it's okay for Dems to be rich though. Cause they're not "greedy" -- yeah right, and I'm the Queen of England.

JFK was a billionaire

No he wasn't.

Who was the last not-millionaire President? Carter? Until we get politicians who're blue-collar, nothing good will change and we'll just get the 1% taking care of themselves before doing anything for the 99%.

JFK was a billionaire

No he wasn't.

Who was the last not-millionaire President? Carter? Until we get politicians who're blue-collar, nothing good will change and we'll just get the 1% taking care of themselves before doing anything for the 99%.

you put the limited resources of a blue collar candidate against the massive resources, network and inside support of a beltway regular..

And the blue collar worker will lose the election, his job, his reputation in the community and likely his family.

You ever see those expensive mudslinging campaigns?

No he wasn't.

I don't think Kennedys had that much, but whatever. But wait - Democrats don't LIKE rich people and the Republicans are all "rich white men" - hmmmm, interesting. I know, I know, it's okay for Dems to be rich though. Cause they're not "greedy" -- yeah right, and I'm the Queen of England.

Democrats like rich people

The only difference is that they expect the rich to contribute to the society from which they enrich themselves

JFK was a billionaire

No he wasn't.

The last non-millionaire was Harry Truman

Obama has equivalent wealth of Carter, Ford and Eisenhower

The Net Worth Of The American Presidents: Washington To Obama - 24/7 Wall St.

Gee, and Obama gets a $400,000 taxpayer funded salary himself. Imagine all the hard work he's done in the past 14 days.

How much are taxpayers paying for you to sit on your ass?

Obama is the President, I am sure he still worked on vacation. For one, there was a drone strike in Pakistan.
Plus most jobs offer two weeks vacation. Why shouldn't the President get a two week vacation?
It's a little different than only work 1/3 or 2/3 of the year.

Presidents have launched attacks and started Wars while on vacations. Get a clue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gee, and Obama gets a $400,000 taxpayer funded salary himself. Imagine all the hard work he's done in the past 14 days.

Show me anyone on the private sector who would take on a job the size of the presidency for $400,000 a year and maybe your post might make some sense.

Forum List

Back