$174,000 for 113 Days Work. Good Gig If You Can Get It.

JFK was a billionaire

No he wasn't.

Obama is a multimillionaire.

Who was the last not-millionaire President? Carter? Until we get politicians who're blue-collar, nothing good will change and we'll just get the 1% taking care of themselves before doing anything for the 99%.

Why would I vote for a loser blue collar worker for president?? I want someone like Romney who was smart enough to make gazillions of dollars. I might support Jeff Bezos, I dunno.

The Boehner's "do nothing" Congress isn't planning on any flurry of activities soon.

Congress Working Less Than 1/3 Of Year In 2014, Getting Full Salary

Just when you thought they couldn't get any do nothinger...

Gee, and Obama gets a $400,000 taxpayer funded salary himself. Imagine all the hard work he's done in the past 14 days.

Show me anyone on the private sector who would take on a job the size of the presidency for $400,000 a year and maybe your post might make some sense.

Wouldn't happen, and they would for sure get more vacation time. My last job I got two weeks after two years, Obama has been president for six years...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Boehner's "do nothing" Congress isn't planning on any flurry of activities soon.

Gee, and Obama gets a $400,000 taxpayer funded salary himself. Imagine all the hard work he's done in the past 14 days.

Show me anyone on the private sector who would take on a job the size of the presidency for $400,000 a year and maybe your post might make some sense.

I would. Hell of a big raise from what I'm making now. And pretty kickass retirement benefits. Of course, I'm not sure I'd be good at it. Then again, I'm pretty sure I'd be better than Obama.

The Kennedy family fortune was in the billions

Obama is barely a millionaire. One of the least wealthy presidents in modern times

I don't think Kennedys had that much, but whatever. But wait - Democrats don't LIKE rich people and the Republicans are all "rich white men" - hmmmm, interesting. I know, I know, it's okay for Dems to be rich though. Cause they're not "greedy" -- yeah right, and I'm the Queen of England.

Democrats like rich people

The only difference is that they expect the rich to contribute to the society from which they enrich themselves

No.. you expect those rich to contribute at a higher rate than anyone else.. while even having people contribute at a 0% rate... and you and your ilk even go as far as to call for a 90% rate on the rich....

As stated so many times before.. selective equal treatment on your part.. you are completely up for treating some unequally as long as it benefits you and your cause... it is part of your envy.. your greed.. and your stupidity

I would. Hell of a big raise from what I'm making now. And pretty kickass retirement benefits. Of course, I'm not sure I'd be good at it. Then again, I'm pretty sure I'd be better than Obama.

Well, then, have at it. Get yourself elected. You got over two years so you'd better get going.

Wouldn't happen, and they would for sure get more vacation time. My last job I got two weeks after two years, Obama has been president for six years...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How much vacation time does Obama get?

I did.

I took a job of massive responsibility.....sleepless nights.....no vacation time......issues every minute of every day..

And for my first 2 years, I was paid next to nothing.

Since then, all was great.

I see you have never started your own business.

A hell of a lot more stress than being President.

I did.

I took a job of massive responsibility.....sleepless nights.....no vacation time......issues every minute of every day..

Right. :cuckoo:

I did.

Right. :cuckoo:

yeah....right.

You put way to much stock in the "greatness" of the man.

Kind of pathetic if you ask me.

Well, then, have at it. Get yourself elected. You got over two years so you'd better get going.

If I had some friends on Wall Street who would finance my campaign, I probably would. I'm pretty good at coming up with one liner zingers. That seems to be the number one thing that wins over voters nowadays.

The last "Do-Something" Congress passed Obamacare, Dodd-Frank, Cash for Clunkers, Lilly Ledbetter, and about a hundred other crappy shitty bills that have hobbled this country and moved it towards a communist hellhole.
Yeah, I'll take do nothing any day.

The last do something Congress actually tried to help the American people. The Boehner says not to judge him for what he passes but by what he repeals. How's he doing on that front? :lol:

Concentrated power is not rendered harmless by the good intentions of those who create it.

for some reason liberals think the more money spent, the more bureaucracy, the big government created is some kind of accomplishment :cuckoo: Help the American people? Maybe those who live in Washington D.C. the rest of us?...We can live without their kind of help

I don't think Kennedys had that much, but whatever. But wait - Democrats don't LIKE rich people and the Republicans are all "rich white men" - hmmmm, interesting. I know, I know, it's okay for Dems to be rich though. Cause they're not "greedy" -- yeah right, and I'm the Queen of England.

The only difference is that they expect the rich to contribute to the society from which they enrich themselves

No.. you expect those rich to contribute at a higher rate than anyone else.. while even having people contribute at a 0% rate... and you and your ilk even go as far as to call for a 90% rate on the rich....

As stated so many times before.. selective equal treatment on your part.. you are completely up for treating some unequally as long as it benefits you and your cause... it is part of your envy.. your greed.. and your stupidity

Very true

The rich should contribute at a higher rate than some working poor family struggling to survive
Nobody is asking for 90% tax rate on the rich....but pre-Reagan rates would be nice

JFK was a billionaire

No he wasn't.

Obama is barely a millionaire. One of the least wealthy presidents in modern times

Whether the family was worth over a billion, I don't know. I do know that Teddy Kennedy was worth nowhere near $1 billion, and it's therefore unlikely that JFK was worth anything close to a $1 billion.

The last figure I saw estimated that Obama is worth $8 million. He could easily forgo his salary since he's such a dedicated public servant who would never put his own selfish desires ahead of serving humanity.

Last edited:
No he wasn't.

Whether the family was worth over a billion, I don't know. I do know that Teddy Kennedy was worth nowhere near $1 billion, and it's therefore unlikely that JFK was worth anything close to a $1 billion.

As I recall the first billionaire was J. Paul Getty and that wasnt until the 1970s.

Very true

The rich should contribute at a higher rate than some working poor family struggling to survive
Nobody is asking for 90% tax rate on the rich....but pre-Reagan rates would be nice

Wrong. Plenty of your numskull Komrades have demanded that the rich pay 90%.

No he wasn't.

The last figure I saw estimated that Obama is worth $8 million. He could easily forgo his salary since he's such a dedicated public servant who would never put his own selfish desires ahead of serving humanity.

The Net Worth Of The American Presidents: Washington To Obama - 24/7 Wall St.

"Born into great wealth, Kennedy’s wife was oil heiress. His Father was one of the wealthiest men in America, and was the first chairman of the SEC. Almost all of JFK’s income and property came from trust shared with other family members."

"Born into great wealth, Kennedy’s wife was oil heiress. His Father was one of the wealthiest men in America, and was the first chairman of the SEC. Almost all of JFK’s income and property came from trust shared with other family members."

Your article only proves what I said. The family was worth $ billion, not JFK himself.

Note: It says Obama is worth $7 million.

Your article only proves what I said. The family was worth $ billion, not JFK himself.

Note: It says Obama is worth $7 million.

As I posted

The point being that Obama is one of the least wealthy Presidents in the last 50 years and was nowhere near JFK in wealth

Very true

Wrong. Plenty of your numskull Komrades have demanded that the rich pay 90%.

link

Forum List

Back