$174,000 for 113 Days Work. Good Gig If You Can Get It.

The Net Worth Of The American Presidents: Washington To Obama - 24/7 Wall St.

"Born into great wealth, Kennedy’s wife was oil heiress. His Father was one of the wealthiest men in America, and was the first chairman of the SEC. Almost all of JFK’s income and property came from trust shared with other family members."

Your article only proves what I said. The family was worth $ billion, not JFK himself.

Note: It says Obama is worth $7 million.

As I posted

The point being that Obama is one of the least wealthy Presidents in the last 50 years and was nowhere near JFK in wealth

So what?
JFL was wealthy. Obama is wealthy. Romney is wealthy. Probably the last middle class president was Truman. So what?

Democrats like rich people

The only difference is that they expect the rich to contribute to the society from which they enrich themselves

No.. you expect those rich to contribute at a higher rate than anyone else.. while even having people contribute at a 0% rate... and you and your ilk even go as far as to call for a 90% rate on the rich....

As stated so many times before.. selective equal treatment on your part.. you are completely up for treating some unequally as long as it benefits you and your cause... it is part of your envy.. your greed.. and your stupidity

Very true

The rich should contribute at a higher rate than some working poor family struggling to survive
Nobody is asking for 90% tax rate on the rich....but pre-Reagan rates would be nice

If you agree to unequal treatment there, then you best not bitch in areas where they do get privilege.. because you have set precedent that unequal treatment is OK... so, with higher taxes, maybe they should have a more heavily weighed vote.. or maybe sole access to certain roads.. etc.. for it is just as arbitrary of a treatment as your support of some paying income taxes and some not

And yes.. there are PLENTY asking to go to the 90% rates

And no government should be entitled to the majority of anyone's earnings

Let's see how you love high rates when they apply to you.. funny that I don't think you will be in favor of them.. nor in favor of the ludicrous spending that causes it

$174,000 for 113 Days Work. Good Gig If You Can Get It.

why Boehner? :( WHY?!!! Oh! Thats right :redface: He's scared the teabaggers won't support his go-nowhere, bills.

Last edited:

"Born into great wealth, Kennedy’s wife was oil heiress. His Father was one of the wealthiest men in America, and was the first chairman of the SEC. Almost all of JFK’s income and property came from trust shared with other family members."

Your article only proves what I said. The family was worth $ billion, not JFK himself.

As I posted

The point being that Obama is one of the least wealthy Presidents in the last 50 years and was nowhere near JFK in wealth

He's wealthy enough to forgo a salary.

As I posted

He could donate his salary. He cannot decrease or increase his salary during his term.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As I posted

So what?
JFL was wealthy. Obama is wealthy. Romney is wealthy. Probably the last middle class president was Truman. So what?

Follow the thread....you will figure it out

As I posted

Its different w/ Obama somehow IT JUST IS!!! :mad: :eusa_snooty:

As I posted

So what?

You supporter of presidential assassination, we're actually waiting for you to figure it out

As I posted

He could donate his salary. He cannot decrease or increase his salary during his term.

bripat just described virtually everyone in the senate EXCEPT the President of the Senate who is a Democrat. You can't make this stuff up :rofl:

Last edited:
The Boehner's "do nothing" Congress isn't planning on any flurry of activities soon.

Congress Working Less Than 1/3 Of Year In 2014, Getting Full Salary

Just when you thought they couldn't get any do nothinger...

What work? Under Boehner the H. of Rep. might adopt this motto: Do harm.

I wanted San Diego to badly beat Cincinnati simply because the people in that area elected Boehner to the H. of Rep. What a pitiful and incompetent speaker he is, as well as a callous self absorbed jerk.

Do nothing means Barry's bs can't go anywhere.

Good deal for the Reps.

Bad deal for the Dems.

As for Congress and workday?? What do you expect from anyone being payed with tax dollars? Hope your not expecting a forty hour work week because that will never happen.

These Clowns have one cushy job. All funded by we the taxpayer. Perks they have voted in for themselves.

Nice to vote yourself one good living at everyone elses expence. Don't expect it to change though. It ain't gonna.

I can't understand how conservatives celebrate a Congress that does nothing

They can't pass a budget so we get stuck with sequestration
Unemployment is at 7% and Congress will not do anything
We have 12 million illegals and Congress does nothing

How do conservatives celebrate gridlock?

Look everyone....look what WE did

Yes.. no budget or an unbalanced budget is a bad thing
It is not government's job to create jobs.. it is government's job to get out of the way so the market can create jobs
Funny that it is the progressives that get in the way of border enforcement, deportation, prosecution of illegals and employers of illegals, etc

It's government's job to get out of the way like reagan said. Then the market can create jobs...in china and mexico. More profit for corporations, lower wages for American workers. Of course it took a democrat, bill clinton, to finalize the deal. We have more illegals here because reagan signed an amnesty.

Last edited:
The Boehner's "do nothing" Congress isn't planning on any flurry of activities soon.

I wanted San Diego to badly beat Cincinnati simply because the people in that area elected Boehner to the H. of Rep. What a pitiful and incompetent speaker he is, as well as a callous self absorbed jerk.

You're right. He's tried to negotiate with Obama over and over. What a dunce.

You supporter of presidential assassination, we're actually waiting for you to figure it out

What the F are you talking about?

Well.. considering Wrongwinger equates a single whacko that he identifies with conservatives who shouted 'let them die', making all conservatives guilty of wanting all poor people to die.. we can use his own logic to state that since one leftist whacko shot a president dead with a few shots to the head, it is what all leftists advocate..

It is using wrongwinger's logic against him

Same with pelosi.

What the F are you talking about?

Well.. considering Wrongwinger equates a single whacko that he identifies with conservatives who shouted 'let them die', making all conservatives guilty of wanting all poor people to die.. we can use his own logic to state that since one leftist whacko shot a president dead with a few shots to the head, it is what all leftists advocate..

It is using wrongwinger's logic against him

Yeah! I just saw... In another thread. Why can't you leave it there?

As long as they are not passing Obama's and Reid's Anti-American agenda, I don't care if all they do is play checkers and solitaire.

Why is it that some people, usually Democrats, think that Congress has to be passing new laws all the time? I read that more than 40K new laws went into effect on Jan 1st... Why on earth did we need all those new laws?

I'd like to see them be required to have Sunset dates of no more than 5 years on every law passed.

Forum List

Back