1619 Creator says Cuba is the model for the least racist nation

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

The Creator of the 1619 project, the one that has convinced the entire country of systemic racism, is touting Cuba as the golden standard on how to do away with racism.

Meanwhile, 2/3 of the Cuban nation are black with 70% of those in government who are white.

Last edited:

The Creator of the 1619 project, the one that has convinced the entire country of systemic racism, is touting Cuba as the golden standard on how to do away with racism.

It is a mostly single color nation.....

Commies love commies. The racists crying racism are the real racists.

That reminds me of Michael Moore saying that Cuba had much better health care than the US.

The people in Cuba protesting terrible health care recently must not have seen Moore's award winning documentary.

Yet we still can't get rid of the bitch.

I’ve been using Cuba as a a model of transcending race for years. Blacks in Cuba are culturally the same as non-blacks in Cuba. Mostly because the entire population is oppressed.
But hypocritical blacks in America insist on segregating themselves and blaming whites for their own bigotry.
The hypocritical bigot in this story is a perfect example.

I've never lived in Cuba so I have no idea if the author is correct or not, yet the author is free to move to Cuba and take his amateur literary skills with him.

It is a mostly single color nation.....
LMAO!

[What is cubanidad? In the twenties, through music and culture, Cuba’s government and elite population stopped rejecting everything Afro-Cuban and favoring everything European. They began celebrating Cuba’s racially mixed, or mestizo, heritage. This cultural-identity movement was called cubanidad, a blend of white and black, to make brown.]

That person over there? “Moreno.” That one over there? “Mulato.” “What about me?” I asked.
 “Negro,” Rafael answered. That’s all right with me. I’m happy to be black. But I then took the opportunity to ask them why there weren’t more professors like me at the universities—and why the affluent neighborhoods didn’t have more black residents.

“I think perhaps it is because white people like to study more,” Yoxander said, surprising me with his frankness. “They keep on going and try to improve their life, day after day.”

As you can imagine, I felt some strong emotions in that moment. But I wasn’t talking to Yoxander to judge him.

LMAO!

[What is cubanidad? In the twenties, through music and culture, Cuba’s government and elite population stopped rejecting everything Afro-Cuban and favoring everything European. They began celebrating Cuba’s racially mixed, or mestizo, heritage. This cultural-identity movement was called cubanidad, a blend of white and black, to make brown.]

That person over there? “Moreno.” That one over there? “Mulato.” “What about me?” I asked.
 “Negro,” Rafael answered. That’s all right with me. I’m happy to be black. But I then took the opportunity to ask them why there weren’t more professors like me at the universities—and why the affluent neighborhoods didn’t have more black residents.

“I think perhaps it is because white people like to study more,” Yoxander said, surprising me with his frankness. “They keep on going and try to improve their life, day after day.”

As you can imagine, I felt some strong emotions in that moment. But I wasn’t talking to Yoxander to judge him.

Surely you have seen the photo's of Cubans, it is mostly a variable shade of BROWN.

In Cuba everybody is equally oppressed.

Healthcare — Cuba Platform
The Cuban healthcare system employs a three-tiered structure for organizing primary, secondary, and tertiary care. Municipal authorities oversee a community-based primary care level consisting of consultorios (first-level clinics for consultation with doctors and nurses) and regional polyclinics. This level is famously characterized by a general family-doctor-and-nurse model (MEF, for its acronym in …

Cuba's Health Care System: a Model for the World | HuffPost
Aug 08, 2014 · 08/08/2014 09:46 am ET Updated Oct 08, 2014. This post first appeared in Opera Mundi. According to the UN’s World Health Organization, Cuba’s health care system is an example for all

In Cuba everybody is equally oppressed.
Precisely. Unless one is a party apparatchik all are equally without individual rights

My question has and is, if it's all that good, why not let people have freedom of speech and open elections? If people have something they like, they will vote to keep it. And I suspect they like their healthcare and non-racial classed society

Tell us about your experiences with Cuban healthcare...

How about YOUR experiences with Cuban healthcare?

Jul 10, 2021 · Despite the blockade, Cuba has secured and guarantees free healthcare to all its residents. Cuba has independently produced five COVID-19 vaccines, but the blockade prevents access to equipment for vaccine and food production creating shortages and scarcity. Cuban Foreign Minister Bruno Rodriguez Parrilla said during the U.N. General Assembly ...

Precisely. Unless one is a party apparatchik all are equally without individual rights

My question has and is, if it's all that good, why not let people have freedom of speech and open elections? If people have something they like, they will vote to keep it. And I suspect they like their healthcare and non-racial classed society

Cuba's voter turnout in 2019 was 90% and they voted for the Cuban Constitution.

Cuba's voter turnout in 2019 was 90% and they voted for the Cuban Constitution.
But no one could speak against it. That's why their elections are meaningless. They may have a very homogenous society, and materially the maj is undoubtedly better off than they were 70 years ago.

Forum List

Back