Black Supremacy

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I'm not sure why people don't think it exists. Or if it doesn't exist fully yet it's becoming a thing. (I say that only because the woman in the video is Asian and not black, but I've seen the same sort of thing coming from black people so hence the title.)

This is a super touchy topic.

So I shall be as gentle as possible.

I think that it is true that throughout American history, some (many?) Caucasian Americans have lived in fear of ethnicity X taking over.

This fear was especially strong in the South, for the majority of ethnicity X lived in the South until many started moving north around the time of World War I and especially during World War II.

So some Americans today think that their biggest fear may be coming true.

For example, the decision to play the Black National Anthem is a sign of how terrified some Caucasians are of saying "No" to them.

And there is a good chance that their demand for reparations will soon become a reality.

One thing for certain: In the coming decades, there will be more unpleasantness between Caucasians and ethnicity X as the former declines in numbers and the latter maintains and even grows its current numbers.

There is now increasing talk of dividing up the nation into several separate nations.

I think that this may eventually occur.

I am 84, so ...

I hope that younger Americans can find some way to live together in peace until the nation is divided up.

Here's the official definition of racism folks.

Racism: prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against a person or people on the basis of their membership in a particular racial or ethnic group, typically one that is a minority or marginalized.

I don't see anything in there about them having to be black for it to be classified as racism. And let's just be clear here, I don't have any problem at all with people of color. I'm just making a point that when people say that reverse racism doesn't exist they're full of BS.

This is a super touchy topic.

So I shall be as gentle as possible.

I think that it is true that throughout American history, some (many?) Caucasian Americans have lived in fear of ethnicity X taking over.

This fear was especially strong in the South, for the majority of ethnicity X lived in the South until many started moving north around the time of World War I and especially during World War II.

So some Americans today think that their biggest fear may be coming true.

For example, the decision to play the Black National Anthem is a sign of how terrified some Caucasians are of saying "No" to them.

And there is a good chance that their demand for reparations will soon become a reality.

One thing for certain: In the coming decades, there will be more unpleasantness between Caucasians and ethnicity X as the former declines in numbers and the latter maintains and even grows its current numbers.

There is now increasing talk of dividing up the nation into several separate nations.

I think that this may eventually occur.

I am 84, so ...

I hope that younger Americans can find some way to live together in peace until the nation is divided up.
Na, despots using race to conquer and divide is older than the sun

idiots who buy into it deserve what they get.

Here's the official definition of racism folks.

Racism: prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against a person or people on the basis of their membership in a particular racial or ethnic group, typically one that is a minority or marginalized.

I don't see anything in there about them having to be black for it to be classified as racism. And let's just be clear here, I don't have any problem at all with people of color. I'm just making a point that when people say that reverse racism doesn't exist they're full of BS.
They done changed the meaning of racism because people raped the meaning of the term to absolutely nothing.

I beg your pardon?
Thats not what racism meant a couple years ago.
The actual definition:
a belief that race is a fundamental determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

Thats not what racism meant a couple years ago.
The actual definition:
a belief that race is a fundamental determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

I still don't see anything in there that specifies the fact that it's towards the black race,.. it just says a particular race that classifies as racism.

Indeed. All my post was doing was pointing out that the word "racism" has been so overly abused they had to change the definition.

Oh well I don't see much difference between both definitions.

Oh well I don't see much difference between both definitions.
Antagonizing a person isnt racism.
Racism is a belief an entire race is inferior or superior.
If I say a certain black womans hair stinks because she used a stinky grease, that isnt racism. But that is what they are trying to promote.

Antagonizing a person isnt racism.
Racism is a belief an entire race is inferior or superior.
If I say a certain black womans hair stinks because she used a stinky grease, that isnt racism. But that is what they are trying to promote.

Hold on, I want to show you and everybody else in this thread here something. I'm going to grab a snapshot of a comment on here that proves without a shadow of a doubt that reverse racism (even though it's actually just racism) exists,.. but yeah,.. for the record I know what you're saying.

2021-07-19.png

Forum List

Back