15 unhealthy foods that people won't stop eating.

Bullshit.
I'm the nutrition expert here, you don't know jack shit about nutrition compared to me. So it would be wise for you to listen to me.

Have you ever heard of vitamin B12?
Can name a few vegetables that contain B12? Of course you cannot, because they don't exist.

If you have vitamin B12 deficiency, you could become anemic. A mild deficiency may cause no symptoms. But if untreated, it may lead to symptoms such as:

• Weakness, tiredness, or lightheadedness
  • Heart palpitations and shortness of breath
  • Pale skin
  • A smooth tongue
  • Constipation, diarrhea, loss of appetite, or gas
  • Nerve problems like numbness or tingling, muscle weakness, and problems walking
  • Vision loss
  • Mental problems like depression, memory loss, or behavioral changes

Last edited:
Can name a few vegetables contain B12?
You do realize that all factory farmed animals are given B 12 supplements don't you?

B 12 does not come from animals it comes from bacteria and cobalt in the soil.

All commercially raised food animals get B 12 supplements

So what does it matter if I eat some other food that is fortified with B 12?

I'm the nutrition expert here, you don't know jack shit about nutrition. So it would be wise for you to listen to me.

Can name a few vegetables that contain B12? Of course you cannot, because they don't exist.

If you have vitamin B12 deficiency, you could become anemic. A mild deficiency may cause no symptoms. But if untreated, it may lead to symptoms such as:

• Weakness, tiredness, or lightheadedness
  • Heart palpitations and shortness of breath
  • Pale skin
  • A smooth tongue
  • Constipation, diarrhea, loss of appetite, or gas
  • Nerve problems like numbness or tingling, muscle weakness, and problems walking
  • Vision loss
  • Mental problems like depression, memory loss, or behavioral changes

You do realize that all factory farmed animals are given B 12 supplements don't you?

B 12 does not come from animals it comes from bacteria and cobalt in the soil.

All commercially raised food animals get B 12 supplements

So what does it matter if I eat some other food that is fortified with B 12?
So then you concede my point that one cannot live on vegetables alone is not "bullshit", as you claimed?

So then you concede my point that one cannot live on vegetables alone is not "bullshit", as you claimed?

You can't get B12 from animals unless they take supplements so your argument about B 12 applies to your own diet as well so the point is meaningless

You can't get B12 from animals unless they take supplements so your argument about B 12 applies to your own diet as well so the point is meaningless
That is completely false. Your vegan brain is so damaged due to vitamin B-12 deficiency that you easily fall for ridiculous vegan disinformation.

Let this be a warning to anyone here who is thinking of becoming a vegan, you could become as stupid as Blues Man due to the brain damage caused by vitamin B-12 deficiency if you are not very careful. And if the deficiency lasts long enough the brain damage could become permanent.

And don't think that just taking an over the counter B-12 supplement or eating B-12 fortified foods is automatically going to prevent a B-12 deficiency. You may not absorb them well enough. And they are not strictly regulated for quality. A 1000mcg B-12 tab may not contain as much B-12 as advertised. Or it may contain none at all.

To ensure you get a quality B-12 supplement you have to get a prescription. You have to tell your doctor that you are on a strict vegetarian diet and he will write you a B-12 prescription and closely monitor your serum B-12 levels via blood tests to make sure you are absorbing enough of it. And if you're not he can simply give you a B-12 shot.

Or you can take the advice I would give my vegan clients when I was a nutritionist/personal trainer. Cheat once in a while and have a steak dinner, after all, nobody's perfect.

That is completely false. Your vegan brain is so damaged due to vitamin B-12 deficiency that you easily fall for ridiculous vegan disinformation.

Let this be a warning to anyone here who is thinking of becoming a vegan, you could become as stupid as Blues Man due to the brain damage caused by vitamin B-12 deficiency if you are not very careful. And if the deficiency lasts long enough the brain damage could become permanent.

And don't think that just taking an over the counter B-12 supplement or eating B-12 fortified foods is automatically going to prevent a B-12 deficiency. You may not absorb them well enough. And they are not strictly regulated for quality. A 1000mcg B-12 tab may not contain as much B-12 as advertised. Or it may contain none at all.

To ensure you get a quality B-12 supplement you have to get a prescription. You have to tell your doctor that you are on a strict vegetarian diet and he will write you a B-12 prescription and closely monitor your serum B-12 levels via blood tests to make sure you are absorbing enough of it. And if you're not he can simply give you a B-12 shot.

Or you can take the advice I would give my vegan clients when I was a nutritionist/personal trainer. Cheat once in a while and have a steak dinner, after all, nobody's perfect.
All the meat you eat is given B 12 supplements so there is no difference in eating meat given B 12 supplements or other foods that are fortified with B 12.

ANd we all know you're far from fucking perfect

Your simply wrong, you nutritionally illiterate brain damaged retard.

You refuse to recognize the reality of factory farming.

All feed lot animals are given B 12 supplements

B 12 comes from bacteria in the soil and since cows no longer graze but are rather fed grains they do not ingest clumps of dirt that have the bacteria that produces B 12.
Feed lot animals are also given high doses of antibiotics which kills off the gut bacteria that can produce B 12.

You don't know shit about where you food comes from or how it is grown or processed.

You refuse to recognize the reality of factory farming.

All feed lot animals are given B 12 supplements

B 12 comes from bacteria in the soil and since cows no longer graze but are rather fed grains they do not ingest clumps of dirt that have the bacteria that produces B 12.
Feed lot animals are also given high doses of antibiotics which kills off the gut bacteria that can produce B 12.

You don't know shit about where you food comes from or how it is grown or processed.
:lol:

So, now you think you're an expert on animal husbandry, and an expert on my personal diet because you read a ridiculous vegan blog.

You're wrong as usual, retard. Not all feedlot animals are given B-12 supplements. Do you know how prohibitively expensive that would be? :icon_rolleyes:

You are the poster boy for the Dunning-Kruger effect. You're so fucking stupid that you don't even know you're stupid.

This reminds me of a neighbor I had once. That asshole was out jogging every damn day totally convinced he was going to live forever till the day he keeled over and died of a heart attack. He never even made it to 55 or 60.
My mom smoked and drank beer until she died of pneumonia at 47.
Since I quit smoking and drinking and started eating right, I've passed her by 11 years and counting.
I'm pushing 60 and I feel healthier than when I was 30.

Last edited:
:lol:

So, now you think you're an expert on animal husbandry, and an expert on my personal diet because you read a ridiculous vegan blog.

You're wrong as usual, retard. Not all feedlot animals are given B-12 supplements. Do you know how prohibitively expensive that would be? :icon_rolleyes:

You are the poster boy for the Dunning-Kruger effect. You're so fucking stupid that you don't even know you're stupid.
Like I said you don't know shit about where your meat comes from or how it is processed

(opens in new window)B vitamins
Included in the B-vitamin complex are thiamin, biotin, riboflavin, niacin, pantothenic acid, pyridoxine, folic acid, vitamin B12 and choline. Once the rumen becomes functional, bacterial synthesis is considered to supply the normal requirement of cattle for B-vitamins. Milk is a source of B-vitamins for the calf.

The lack of a trace mineral, cobalt, can result in a vitamin B12 deficiency in cattle. This is because cobalt is a part of the vitamin B12 compound and is essential for rumen bacteria to manufacture this vitamin.

Choline supplementation of rations for fattening cattle has appeared to increase performance in Washington State trials, but has not been effective in most other areas of the United States.

Last edited:
Holy shit. You're so fucking stupid that you that you don't possess sufficient reading comprehension skills to understand that your link does not in any way back up your repeated contention that all feedlot cows are given vitamin B-12. supplements.

In fact, the very first paragraph directly contradicts your contention that all feedlot cows receive B-12 supplements.

Vitamin needs of beef cattle can be confined largely to A, D and E. This is because bacteria in the rumen of cattle are considered to have the ability to synthesize vitamin K and the B vitamins in sufficient quantities to meet the animal's requirement.

I'll dumb that down so that someone like you with the reading comprehension skills of a dull 4th grader may understand it.

It says cows need vitamin A, D and E supplements. Cows don't need vitamin K supplements or B vitamin supplements because enough is made in their tummies.

Congratulations Blues Man. You have just dethroned IM2 as the #1 stupidest USMB forumer. IM2 you are hereby demoted from your long reign as the stupidest to the #2 stupidest.
:auiqs.jpg:
I'm the nutrition expert here, you don't know jack shit about nutrition compared to me. So it would be wise for you to listen to me.
Not the expert on proper punctuation though are you ?
This is 2 sentences.;)
I'm the nutrition expert here. You don't know jack shit about nutrition compared to me.

You even misspell your own name.
1592846775815.png
:71:

Last edited:
Like I said you don't know shit about where your meat comes from or how it is processed

(opens in new window)B vitamins
Included in the B-vitamin complex are thiamin, biotin, riboflavin, niacin, pantothenic acid, pyridoxine, folic acid, vitamin B12 and choline. Once the rumen becomes functional, bacterial synthesis is considered to supply the normal requirement of cattle for B-vitamins. Milk is a source of B-vitamins for the calf.

The lack of a trace mineral, cobalt, can result in a vitamin B12 deficiency in cattle. This is because cobalt is a part of the vitamin B12 compound and is essential for rumen bacteria to manufacture this vitamin.

Choline supplementation of rations for fattening cattle has appeared to increase performance in Washington State trials, but has not been effective in most other areas of the United States.
Holy shit. You're so fucking stupid that you that you don't possess sufficient reading comprehension skills to understand that your link does not in any way back up your repeated contention that all feedlot cows are given vitamin B-12. supplements.

In fact, the very first paragraph directly contradicts your contention that all feedlot cows receive B-12 supplements.

Vitamin needs of beef cattle can be confined largely to A, D and E. This is because bacteria in the rumen of cattle are considered to have the ability to synthesize vitamin K and the B vitamins in sufficient quantities to meet the animal's requirement.

I'll dumb that down so that someone like you with the reading comprehension skills of a dull 4th grader may understand it.

It says cows need vitamin A, D and E supplements. Cows don't need vitamin K supplements or B vitamin supplements because enough is made in their tummies.

Congratulations Blues Man. You have just dethroned IM2 as the #1 stupidest USMB forumer. IM2 you are hereby demoted from your long reign as the stupidest to the #2 stupidest. jillian that pushes you down to #3. Fort Fun Indiana, sorry dude. You've been knocked out of the top 3. You had some incredibly stupid competition.

Last edited:

Congratulations Blues Man. You have just dethroned IM2 as the #1 stupidest USMB forumer. IM2 you are hereby demoted from your long reign as the stupidest to the #2 stupidest. jillian that pushes you down to #3. Fort Fun Indiana, sorry dude. You've been knocked out of the top 3. You had some incredibly stupid competition.

Here you fo Fuckface

According to Dr Jennifer Rooke: “IN ORDER TO MAINTAIN MEAT (AS) A SOURCE OF B12 THE MEAT INDUSTRY NOW ADDS IT TO ANIMAL FEED, 90% OF B12 SUPPLEMENTS PRODUCED IN THE WORLD ARE FED TO LIVESTOCK… cattle no longer feed on grass and chickens do not peck in the dirt on factory farms. Even if they did, pesticides often kill B12 producing bacteria and insects in soil. Heavy antibiotic use kills B12 producing bacteria in the guts of farm animals…
The Framingham Offspring study found that 39 percent of the general population may be in the low normal and deficient B12 blood level range, and it was not just vegetarians or older people. This study showed no difference in the B12 blood levels of younger and older adults. Most interestingly there was no difference between those who ate meat, poultry, or fish and those who did not eat those foods. The people with the highest B12 blood levels were those who were taking B12 supplements and eating B12 fortified cereals…

Forum List

Back