12-Year-Old Defends Herself with Gun, Proves Need of 2nd Amendment

Dude....you are a paranoid Fuckwad. I know that the voices on AM radio.tell you that Obama is out to get you and that Democrats are Commies.....and that your just dumb enough to accept that bullshit at face value.....

But you're wrong.

I guess we will need to wait until my hommie Obama remove the first and second amendment, and implements Sharia Law, for you to SHUT THE FUCKK UP.

Yep.....Steelplate must've hit the nail on the head....all the AM radio talking points, no rationality.....You're brainwashed, buddy.

More of a light rinse, in his case.

Simple question, what is your solution?

To get firearms out of the hands of CRIMINALS and eliminate the restrictions of firearms on LAW-ABIDING CITIZENS. Isn't that what you want?

BTW.....Windbag......If a weapon is STOLEN....you report it STOLEN, don't you? Or don't you insure, keep track of and protect your property? Talk about a lack of PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY.

Only idiots think anybody can keep guns out of the hands of criminals.....

Only idiots think the status quo is acceptable in our country.

To get firearms out of the hands of CRIMINALS and eliminate the restrictions of firearms on LAW-ABIDING CITIZENS. Isn't that what you want?

BTW.....Windbag......If a weapon is STOLEN....you report it STOLEN, don't you? Or don't you insure, keep track of and protect your property? Talk about a lack of PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY.

Only idiots think anybody can keep guns out of the hands of criminals.....

Only idiots think the status quo is acceptable in our country.

Reality is not your strong suit.

Laws don't keep criminals from having guns, and it is patently stupid to advocate the use of the Military in civil matters....

Next you'll be wanting the civilian pop to house soldiers....

12-Year-Old Defends Herself with Gun, Proves Need of 2nd Amendment - Celia Bigelow - Page 1

12-Year-Old Defends Herself with Gun

Now explain to me again why we need more restrictive gun laws?

Which one of you libs would prefer that this little girl be UNARMED?

How many 12 year old and younger boys and girls were killled by a handgun in 2011?

What does that have to do with the fact that this girl defended herself?
Wry thinks it's truly awful that this girl wasn't raped and murdered.

Leftists are scum.

You seem to think that my gun define me. You don't know a fucking thing about me and think a collection of firearms gives you a peek into my psyche.

I think I got you pretty much pegged. Let me guess, there is also a Confederate Flag somewhere in your house.

If I let my mind imagine how you live your life based on what you say on a message board, I see a dozen crack pipes in a closet 8 feet behind you and a wall covered in anti Mormon literature and photos. See how that works, dumbfuck?

Wow... so I must have you pegged for you go get so much wrong.

ITS A FUCKIN 12 YOUR OLD, are you really advocating that 12 your olds should have guns? also NO librial is for the raping on young girls, where would you get that idea.......

ITS A FUCKIN 12 YOUR OLD, are you really advocating that 12 your olds should have guns? also NO librial is for the raping on young girls, where would you get that idea.......

Look, retard, it's really simple.

If a family has firearms in the house, they should teach their children from a young age proper handling of weapons and firearm safety.

Just because you're too incompetent to be trusted with a steak knife doesn't mean everyone is.

The girl was properly taught about weapons, and used one to defend herself when there was no other alternative.

And if you oppose children defending themselves with weapons, yes, YOU would rather they get raped and/or murdered.

Retard.

If a family has firearms in the house, they should teach their children from a young age proper handling of weapons and firearm safety.

Just because you're too incompetent to be trusted with a steak knife doesn't mean everyone is.

The girl was properly taught about weapons, and used one to defend herself when there was no other alternative.

And if you oppose children defending themselves with weapons, yes, YOU would rather they get raped and/or murdered.

Retard.

No retard, I do not support the rape of children you sick fuck, look at my last post, thats what guns do.

Retard.

No retard, I do not support the rape of children you sick fuck, look at my last post, thats what guns do.
If that's what guns do, spoons made Rosie O'Donnell fat.

Guns do nothing. They do not act -- they are acted upon.

Every single example you gave of how "evil" guns are shows only that untrained people make mistakes, or bad people do bad things. The guns themselves were merely the medium of the accident or deliberate harm.

So tell me again: Why do you oppose properly-trained children being able to defend themselves?

Retard.

Every single example you gave of how "evil" guns are shows only that untrained people make mistakes, or bad people do bad things. The guns themselves were merely the medium of the accident or deliberate harm.

So tell me again: Why do you oppose properly-trained children being able to defend themselves?

you do know there are places where kids are trained to use guns, nazi germany, should I list all the aferican countries? Also if those guns were not there, they would not be dead. this whole people kill people is shit. yes people kill people, but when a gun is avail. that seems to be the weapon of choice.

you do know there are places where kids are trained to use guns, nazi germany, should I list all the aferican countries? Also if those guns were not there, they would not be dead. this whole people kill people is shit. yes people kill people, but when a gun is avail. that seems to be the weapon of choice.
Do you know where people are stupid?

Your house.

Come back to this debate when you have something besides emotion.

Retard.

No, guns don't do that. Stupid, irresponsible parents do that.

Where would we get that idea? Well how about from the liberal democratic Baron Co. WI DA who whined how awful it was that Republican Lawmaker Roger Rivard made a truthful comment that that some girls agree to have sex with a guy, then later claim it was rape because of the way it was worded, yet made a deal to allow the, what this DA called a violent man who forcibly raped a 14yr old little girl, to only do 90 days in jail for that forcible rape. Or maybe due to the fact that thanks to liberal scumbag lawyers, law makers and judges the average time served for a child molesting piece of shit is only 4yrs in prison, and that's if they are even convicted and not given less time in a plea deal. So yeah, there is ample evidence out there that liberals have no problem with young girls, or boys for that matter, getting raped.

And I can tell you how we have approx 280,000,000 legally owned guns in this nation so the few accidents you give us are statisitically irelevent. More kids die from traffic accidents, Doctor's/Hospital's mistakes and ingesting household chemicals than die from accidental gun deaths, should we ban hospitals, clorox and cars because of this?

I'm telling you, parents who don't teach their kids how to defend themselves with firearms have got to be the most irresponsible morons on the planet!

Where would we get that idea? Well how about from the liberal democratic Baron Co. WI DA who whined how awful it was that Republican Lawmaker Roger Rivard made a truthful comment that that some girls agree to have sex with a guy, then later claim it was rape because of the way it was worded, yet made a deal to allow the, what this DA called a violent man who forcibly raped a 14yr old little girl, to only do 90 days in jail for that forcible rape. Or maybe due to the fact that thanks to liberal scumbag lawyers, law makers and judges the average time served for a child molesting piece of shit is only 4yrs in prison, and that's if they are even convicted and not given less time in a plea deal. So yeah, there is ample evidence out there that liberals have no problem with young girls, or boys for that matter, getting raped.

You know what you little cocksucker....fuck you. You want to talk about lawyers? fine...do it, they are pieces of shit...but don't sit there and assign that designation to everyone with a D behind their name.

Those plea deals and short sentences? Welcome to Ronnie Reagan's "War on Drugs". We have so much overcrowding in our prison system housing people just want to get high, or are addicts who get caught.....that there's no room.....and for every child molester going into the prison system, there's probably 5000 non-violent dopers right along with them.

BTW....for people that supposedly "love" and study the Constitution like it was written by the hand of God.....you would KNOW that a defense lawyer's job is to give the accused the best defense possible....no matter what they are accused of. So, if you want to blame someone....blame your own precious Founding Fathers.

I still think lawyers are scumbags....but that's their job....

Forum List

Back