12-Year-Old Defends Herself with Gun, Proves Need of 2nd Amendment

ITS A FUCKIN 12 YOUR OLD, are you really advocating that 12 your olds should have guns? also NO librial is for the raping on young girls, where would you get that idea.......

Where would we get that idea? Well how about from the liberal democratic Baron Co. WI DA who whined how awful it was that Republican Lawmaker Roger Rivard made a truthful comment that that some girls agree to have sex with a guy, then later claim it was rape because of the way it was worded, yet made a deal to allow the, what this DA called a violent man who forcibly raped a 14yr old little girl, to only do 90 days in jail for that forcible rape. Or maybe due to the fact that thanks to liberal scumbag lawyers, law makers and judges the average time served for a child molesting piece of shit is only 4yrs in prison, and that's if they are even convicted and not given less time in a plea deal. So yeah, there is ample evidence out there that liberals have no problem with young girls, or boys for that matter, getting raped.

You know what you little cocksucker....fuck you. You want to talk about lawyers? fine...do it, they are pieces of shit...but don't sit there and assign that designation to everyone with a D behind their name. No, screw you scrote. I've never met a liberal democrat that had anything but shit-for-brains, and if you are a liberal democrat, that's exactly what you have, shit-for-brans.

Those plea deals and short sentences? Welcome to Ronnie Reagan's "War on Drugs". We have so much overcrowding in our prison system housing people just want to get high, or are addicts who get caught.....that there's no room.....and for every child molester going into the prison system, there's probably 5000 non-violent dopers right along with them. And your point is? Liberal laws, liberal policies, and liberal bs STILL frees violent rapists and child molestors after a laughably short time in lockup, not to mention allowing violent scumbags to offend over and over and over again, without ever coming to the realization that society would be better off if the State, as the Soviets used to say, gave them their 9oz's, and when you point out the fact that a child molestor CANNOT be rehabilitated and should therefore be executed after their first violent child rape, the liberal scum in this nation jump up and scream hell no.

BTW....for people that supposedly "love" and study the Constitution like it was written by the hand of God.....you would KNOW that a defense lawyer's job is to give the accused the best defense possible....no matter what they are accused of. So, if you want to blame someone....blame your own precious Founding Fathers. Two things, first off I don't consider the Constitution to be written by the hand of God, that would be the bible. Secondly, it's NOT the document or the Founding Fathers that are at fault, it's the interpretations, of a document written in plain Englsih, of the 9 whores and their predecessors in DC that is at fault. You don't seriously think the Founders considered hanging "Cruel and Unusaul Punishment" do you? You don't really think the Founding Father's thought protecting the rights of the violent offender outweighed the rights of the victime do you? If you do, you better go back and read the writings of our Founders. It was the liberal infilitration into our govt, schools, justice system, etc., starting in the mid 60's, that gave us this crap, not the Founders, nor the Constitution as written.

I still think lawyers are scumbags....but that's their job....I think armed robbers are scumbags, but that's their job. I also think armed robbers and lawyers should share the same fate, the gallows

Last edited:

Forum List

Back