Illegal Immigrant rapes and murders 11 year old girl in Texas...

Freedomisneverfree

Diamond Member
Jul 28, 2021
Illegal immigrant rapes and murders 11 year old.

Gee Joe, should we give you credit for this? You've got all kinds of these winners coming across into our country..
'
A Guatemalan migrant has been nabbed and charged with sexually assaulting and fatally strangling an 11-year-old Texas girl, then stuffing her body in a laundry bag under her bed.

Juan Carlos Garcia Rodriguez, 18, was on the lam for nearly a week after the horrific Aug 12 assault of little Maria Gonzalez in Pasadena before cops caught up with him in Louisiana on Saturday and he confessed, KHOU-TV reported.

Rodriguez — who crossed the US border with Mexico in January, self-surrendered to authorities and was then cut loose again — was charged with capital murder and is awaiting extradition back to Texas.

He lived in the same apartment complex as Maria and her family outside Houston — and was tied to her brutal slaying after accidentally dropping his apartment key in their home after the crime, officials have said.

The body of his young victim was found by her father, Carmelo Gonzalez, in the bag under her bed..

Gee Joe, should we give you credit for this? You've got all kinds of these winners coming across into our country..
'
A Guatemalan migrant has been nabbed and charged with sexually assaulting and fatally strangling an 11-year-old Texas girl, then stuffing her body in a laundry bag under her bed.

Juan Carlos Garcia Rodriguez, 18, was on the lam for nearly a week after the horrific Aug 12 assault of little Maria Gonzalez in Pasadena before cops caught up with him in Louisiana on Saturday and he confessed, KHOU-TV reported.

Rodriguez — who crossed the US border with Mexico in January, self-surrendered to authorities and was then cut loose again — was charged with capital murder and is awaiting extradition back to Texas.

He lived in the same apartment complex as Maria and her family outside Houston — and was tied to her brutal slaying after accidentally dropping his apartment key in their home after the crime, officials have said.

The body of his young victim was found by her father, Carmelo Gonzalez, in the bag under her bed..

but but but….”OUR DIVERSITY IS OUR STRENGTH!”
Just don’t ask for proof…..ain’t that right Unkotare ?

'

I would not call him an immigrant

He’s a criminal illegal ALIEN

Leftist Logic:
”Since Americans rape and kill little girls, we shouldn’t deprive Mexico’s people of the same opportunity.”
That's not the point. The point is that any large group of people is going to have outliers that do horrible things like this. It's not something that should be connected to every single Mexican. It kind of sounds like you just want to seal the borders and keep everybody who's not white out forever. It's not actually about evil Mexicans, which is silly. I think you're just using that as a tool to create a conversation that leans people toward the outcome you want.

I really don't believe you care one little bit about that girl. Somebody that can showcase the lack of empathy that you have probably doesn't have the capacity to genuinely hurt or care for people outside of their direct sphere in life. It's not about the little girl for you. It's just about keeping brown people away from you.

Leftist Logic:
”Since Americans rape and kill little girls, we shouldn’t deprive Mexico’s people of the same opportunity.”

exactly. We have enough problems. If it happens here it is probably a criminal with a long rap sheet the DemWitts keep letting back out Of lockup.

Mexco is letting any and all pass thru now (criminals). They also send their worst cases, keeping hot young chicks and educated healthy young persons. They willingly export their sick, criminal, mental, ugly, fat, pregnant poor, old etc.

'

Sad. Evil is all around us.

368867465_716213253943585_7861253248770321327_n.jpg

That's not the point. The point is that any large group of people is going to have outliers that do horrible things like this. It's not something that should be connected to every single Mexican. It kind of sounds like you just want to seal the borders and keep everybody who's not white out forever. It's not actually about evil Mexicans, which is silly. I think you're just using that as a tool to create a conversation that leans people toward the outcome you want.
I think it is you who missed the point. This “large group” of people you speak of should not be here to begin with…they do not have the Peoples consent.
Further, ofcourse I want a sealed border, we’re a sovereign nation, we do not need large swaths of needy, desperate, illiterate immigrants for any reason whatsoever.…we are way past that.
Skin color has nothing to do with it as I proudly hate white liberals more than I hate any other group of people.
Look, ALL immigration should require The Peoples permission, permission should be granted on an individual case by case basis as intended. The American people should not be forced to absorb and foster 1,000 because one of the 1,000 might turn out to be an asset to Americans.

I really don't believe you care one little bit about that girl. Somebody that can showcase the lack of empathy that you have probably doesn't have the capacity to genuinely hurt or care for people outside of their direct sphere in life. It's not about the little girl for you. It's just about keeping brown people away from you.
I care about children. I DO want to keep brown illegals away from me and our nation….everybody legit does and you should as well.

I think it is you who missed the point. This “large group” of people you speak of should not be here to begin with…they do not have the Peoples consent.
Further, ofcourse I want a sealed border, we’re a sovereign nation, we do not need large swaths of needy, desperate, illiterate immigrants for any reason whatsoever.…we are way past that.
Skin color has nothing to do with it as I proudly hate white liberals more than I hate any other group of people.
Look, ALL immigration should require The Peoples permission, permission should be granted on an individual case by case basis as intended. The American people should not be forced to absorb and foster 1,000 because one of the 1,000 might turn out to be an asset to Americans.

I care about children. I DO want to keep brown illegals away from me and our nation….everybody legit does and you should as well.
I really don't have an issue with your worldview, which automatically makes me different than whatever leftists you've debated.

I just don't see you as a compassionate person. When you say "Look, they're hurting the children!" it just doesn't feel genuine.

We're all going to be ruled by China in a century anyway.

Looks like the death penalty for him:

Capital Murder vs. Murder in Texas​

In Texas, the biggest difference between murder and capital murder can be summed up in two words: death penalty.

Capital murder is punishable by life in prison without parole or the death penalty. Murder is punishable by up to life in prison, with the possibility for parole.

'

MAle Christian?

It needs to be connected to No Border Joe.

His actions directly led to this crime, and he doesn’t care.

Forum List

Back