Illegal Immigrant rapes and murders 11 year old girl in Texas...

And how many US citizens were raped and/or murdered by illegal immigrants during Trumps 4 year stint?
Too many

The difference is trump did all he could to end the alien invasion whereas biden has encouraged it

A big fat LIE stop lying franco I already corrected you on this a week ago. Never mind the premise is retarded from the get go.
It doesn’t actually matter, it’s one more than there should have been. Let’s all hope someone in Franco’s family doesn’t need to learn that lesson.

I dont' know, but I do know that Trump was at least trying to slow down the flow, not inviting them to surge the border.
Doesn't answer my question - and as a matter of fact, Trump deported far less illegal immigrants then Obama.

That existing US laws, and provisions regulating immigrants and illegal immigrants are a joke is understood. Under previous administrations - which incl. Trump, and the present administration. Trump didn't even manage to finish building a lousy wall in 4 years. Nor did he introduce/pass any immigration bills - in regards to handling illegal immigrants.

Trump entered the White House promising a southern border wall to stop illegal crossings and saying he’d work with Congress to pass laws to crack down on illegal immigration. Trump failed to complete a border wall, though he did achieve funding for some of it. And Congress failed to pass any immigration bills even when Republicans controlled both chambers.

Your Trump didn't do shit - aside from keeping all issues unresolved - so that he could use the same "promises" and loudmouth speeches onto the existing discontent amongst Americans, for the next election.

Doesn't answer my question - and as a matter of fact, Trump deported far less illegal immigrants then Obama.
That's a lie, but I assume you believed the lie, so you think you're telling the truth.

That old talking point about Obama deporting illegals came from his administration changing the definition of "deported" to include people turned away at the border.

If Obama had really deported more people than Bush, that would have been racist, wouldn't it?
That existing US laws, and provisions regulating immigrants and illegal immigrants are a joke is understood. Under previous administrations - which incl. Trump, and the present administration. Trump didn't even manage to finish building a lousy wall in 4 years. Nor did he introduce/pass any immigration bills - in regards to handling illegal immigrants.

Trump entered the White House promising a southern border wall to stop illegal crossings and saying he’d work with Congress to pass laws to crack down on illegal immigration. Trump failed to complete a border wall, though he did achieve funding for some of it. And Congress failed to pass any immigration bills even when Republicans controlled both chambers.

Your Trump didn't do shit - aside from keeping all issues unresolved - so that he could use the same "promises" and loudmouth speeches onto the existing discontent amongst Americans, for the next election.
Trump got Mexico to accept remain in Mexico, which saved kids like the one that was murdered and raped by an illegal not made to stay in Mexico. Biden dismantled all his efforts starting on day one.

He bragged about letting illegals in, said that immigrants make us strong, and we need them to do the menial work..

So don't try to re-write history for me. You can sell that horseshit somewhere else.

The FBI director today issues a scary WARNING, all sorts of nasty raping murdering gang members are flooding across our border. Plus ISIS. I know Obama said never underestimate Joe's ability to F things up but come on, this shit is getting deadly serious.
Liberals are OKAY with rapists, they have Joe Biden as president and he raped Tara Reed according to Tara. .

Forum List

Back