Illegal Immigrant rapes and murders 11 year old girl in Texas...

I really don't have an issue with your worldview, which automatically makes me different than whatever leftists you've debated.
That’s very true
I just don't see you as a compassionate person. When you say "Look, they're hurting the children!" it just doesn't feel genuine.
I have ZERO compassion for criminals who break into nations and destroy everything in their path.
We're all going to be ruled by China in a century anyway.
Let’s make some changes and stave off what looks to be inevitable right now.

Whose fault is it when a white dude rapes and murders children?
If he’s born here, his. If he immigrates, the crime would never have happened if he had been properly screened and kept out of the country. Every crime committed by a illegal alien or “asylum seeker” is one that wouldn’t have happened if the criminal had been kept out of the country.

I really don't have an issue with your worldview, which automatically makes me different than whatever leftists you've debated.

I just don't see you as a compassionate person. When you say "Look, they're hurting the children!" it just doesn't feel genuine.

We're all going to be ruled by China in a century anyway.
No we won’t. China is in the process of beginning to self-destruct due to the inherent incompatibilities between centralized economic control and capitalism.

That's not the point. The point is that any large group of people is going to have outliers that do horrible things like this. It's not something that should be connected to every single Mexican. It kind of sounds like you just want to seal the borders and keep everybody who's not white out forever. It's not actually about evil Mexicans, which is silly. I think you're just using that as a tool to create a conversation that leans people toward the outcome you want.

I really don't believe you care one little bit about that girl. Somebody that can showcase the lack of empathy that you have probably doesn't have the capacity to genuinely hurt or care for people outside of their direct sphere in life. It's not about the little girl for you. It's just about keeping brown people away from you.
The same people who advocate amnesty for illegals often live in the whitest parts of the country. They aren't exactly moving to where the brown people are. Since they don't have to deal with the repercussions of illegal immigration, it's easy for them to virtue signal in favor of it.

Thankfully, Texas and Florida pulled a stunt recently where they started sending illegals to places like Martha's Vineyard to expose the hypocrisy. They should keep that up to drive home the point.

Talk about empathy all you want, but a lack of border security also enables a lot of human trafficking, particularly of children. There's not much compassion there either...

The body of his young victim was found by her father, Carmelo Gonzalez, in the bag under her bed..

I suppose it would be racist of Mr. Gonzalez to wish that illegals weren't allowed to stream across the border?

That's not the point. The point is that any large group of people is going to have outliers that do horrible things like this. It's not something that should be connected to every single Mexican. It kind of sounds like you just want to seal the borders and keep everybody who's not white out forever. It's not actually about evil Mexicans, which is silly. I think you're just using that as a tool to create a conversation that leans people toward the outcome you want.

I really don't believe you care one little bit about that girl. Somebody that can showcase the lack of empathy that you have probably doesn't have the capacity to genuinely hurt or care for people outside of their direct sphere in life. It's not about the little girl for you. It's just about keeping brown people away from you.
Maybe you dont believe in the rule of law, but the rest of us do

People who are here illegally should be rounded up and deported

Or better yet stop them at the border

Since you dont support that then you share the blame every illegal alien who rapes or kills someone in this country

I suppose it would be racist of Mr. Gonzalez to wish that illegals weren't allowed to stream across the border?
Oh yeah

According to lib logic we need more rapists and murderers than we can produce domestically

Biden should be facing about $1 trillion in wrongful death lawsuits at this point. SEIZE all his wealth and mansions!!! Give it to the victims!!!

Oh yeah

According to lib logic we need more rapists and murderers than we can produce domestically
The FBI director today issues a scary WARNING, all sorts of nasty raping murdering gang members are flooding across our border. Plus ISIS. I know Obama said never underestimate Joe's ability to F things up but come on, this shit is getting deadly serious.

The FBI director today issues a scary WARNING, all sorts of nasty raping murdering gang members are flooding across our border. Plus ISIS. I know Obama said never underestimate Joe's ability to F things up but come on, this shit is getting deadly serious.
How can liberals support biden’s border policy?

They must know its bad for America

Illegal immigrant rapes and murders 11 year old.

Gee Joe, should we give you credit for this? You've got all kinds of these winners coming across into our country..
'
A Guatemalan migrant has been nabbed and charged with sexually assaulting and fatally strangling an 11-year-old Texas girl, then stuffing her body in a laundry bag under her bed.

Juan Carlos Garcia Rodriguez, 18, was on the lam for nearly a week after the horrific Aug 12 assault of little Maria Gonzalez in Pasadena before cops caught up with him in Louisiana on Saturday and he confessed, KHOU-TV reported.

Rodriguez — who crossed the US border with Mexico in January, self-surrendered to authorities and was then cut loose again — was charged with capital murder and is awaiting extradition back to Texas.

He lived in the same apartment complex as Maria and her family outside Houston — and was tied to her brutal slaying after accidentally dropping his apartment key in their home after the crime, officials have said.

The body of his young victim was found by her father, Carmelo Gonzalez, in the bag under her bed..

Less problems than with citizens, dupes...

Forum List

Back