11 of the last 12 recessions all under GOP Presidents, how can they be considered any Good??

The Banker

Diamond Member
Oct 24, 2017
Boston
You are what your record says you are
-Bill Parcels

11 of the last 12 recessions all under GOP Presidents, AND every single GOP president since Teddy Roosevelt has had at least 1 recession. Some multiple recessions.
In the same timeframe only 1 dem, Carter, had a recession.

Better yet, dem presidents have outperform their GOP counterparts on jobs, job creation, GDP growth, and stock market gains

Please explain to me how the GOP are considered good??

If you take the partisan blinders off and look at only the facts and the results, the GOP would be considered a total failure by every measure possible, when rating their handling of the economy.

And then there's the deficit. Reagan started the era of massive deficits and big spending, Bush inheriting a balanced budget, and Trump blowing up the deficit and giving us 25% of our total debt in just 4 years, the GOP has destroyed our balance sheet taboot.

The facts prove the GOP has been a total failure on the economy, by every measure possible. Please explain how they can be considered good??

• Banned
I challenge anybody claiming this is fake news to refute the facts I posted.

11 of the last 12 recessions all under GOP presidents. Please tell me how I am wrong

You are what your record says you are
-Bill Parcels

11 of the last 12 recessions all under GOP Presidents, AND every single GOP president since Teddy Roosevelt has had at least 1 recession. Some multiple recessions.
In the same timeframe only 1 dem, Carter, had a recession.

Better yet, dem presidents have outperform their GOP counterparts on jobs, job creation, GDP growth, and stock market gains

Please explain to me how the GOP are considered good??

If you take the partisan blinders off and look at only the facts and the results, the GOP would be considered a total failure by every measure possible, when rating their handling of the economy.

And then there's the deficit. Reagan started the era of massive deficits and big spending, Bush inheriting a balanced budget, and Trump blowing up the deficit and giving us 25% of our total debt in just 4 years, the GOP has destroyed our balance sheet taboot.

The facts prove the GOP has been a total failure on the economy, by every measure possible. Please explain how they can be considered good??

Yeah, Republicans spend too much.
Democrats are all budget hawks.
That's why Biden won't negotiate on cutting spending now.

DURR

Forum List

Back