$10K in student loans forgiven by Biden; Fine but its NOT ENOUGH

It's one thing to be a deadbeat (which you are) but a greedy one at that. Did you sign the papers stating you will repay the loan? I did for my car, my houses, equity loans. And guess what? I drove a tractor-trailer for a living. Without us, you over educated irresponsible people would have no place to buy your food, your cars, your cell phones, your furniture.

Nobody owes me anything. I took on a tough job and kept America going without any expectation but my paycheck.

Yep.

This is going to tick off a lot of people.

My nephew and niece recently paid off their college loans. Where is the equity for them when the current crop of college people get a free ride? One of the issues that help cause the divorce my nephew went through was their college loans. She wanted to have a house and family as her biological time clock was winding down while his priorities were paying off their loans first.

If I were in charge of this country, nobody would be allowed to attend college until the age of 21. Let these kids live at home and work for a couple of years, save their money, and be able to pay for college (or much of it) in cash. They can work when they are out of school or on weekends to keep their bank account replenished. When they graduate, they wouldn't have this college loan burden (or much less of it) and wouldn't be begging for money from Democrat politicians. Plus the fact a lot of kids have no idea WTF they want to be in life. Working for a few years, meeting people, understanding professions would give them much better insight on what they want to do the rest of their lives.
$10,000 for student loans, $2,300,000,000,000 for the 20 year imperial war in Afghanistan to replace the Taliban with the Taliban.

WHAT A COUNTRY!!!

Im not gonna try to act ungrateful or anything. $10,000 isnt chump change. But it is FAR from enough. If he’s planning a series of $10K forgiveness events, say another 5-6 over the next 2 years, fine, thats real progress.

Now that we see Biden CAN and WILL forgive loans, we must keep up the pressure until its all forgiven. America needs an educated workforce. We make all workplaces smarter, more effective and just to put it bluntly, we add more modern era social views to the building that otherwise may get overlooked.

Thank you President Biden for this “down payment”. Now its time to talk bigger, much bigger.
If I ran a company, one of the questions I would ask an applicant is if he/she/it paid their college loan off themselves, or let the government pay it off. If they didn't pay it off themselves, they wouldn't get hired.
Signing your name to a loan is no different than giving your word that "you" would pay the loan. By allowing the government to pay it off, is shirking your responsibility and thus, your word can't be trusted.

Im not gonna try to act ungrateful or anything. $10,000 isnt chump change. But it is FAR from enough. If he’s planning a series of $10K forgiveness events, say another 5-6 over the next 2 years, fine, thats real progress.

Now that we see Biden CAN and WILL forgive loans, we must keep up the pressure until its all forgiven. America needs an educated workforce. We make all workplaces smarter, more effective and just to put it bluntly, we add more modern era social views to the building that otherwise may get overlooked.

Thank you President Biden for this “down payment”. Now its time to talk bigger, much bigger.

Wow, another fucking commie with their hand out. Who'd a thunk.

I don't think this is an ideal way to handle it, but at least it is something that will help some assuming the department of education doesn't get slapped with an injunction out of some red state conservative federal court as soon as the announcement is made. First I have heard of 5 or 6 rounds, but I would be cautious about that. They could be for more targeted students like those who went to historically black schools, veterans, native americans, people now retired, and the like

Lol. That’s the only problem you see in my post. Everything else about the post you’re fine with.

Cons love trillions wasted on imperialism, but don’t you dare help Americans.

The Constitution charges our representatives with the duty to protect our people from enemies foreign or domestic. Nowhere is it written they are responsible to fund college.

Last edited:
That's why it's important for people to vote. It was Biden that replaced the Taliban with the Taliban.

Who signed the surrender agreement promising the Taliban if you quit killing Americans we will leave your country and will work to help you gain international recognition as a legit Govt after we are gone?

Sorry i didnt see that other one first. But my premise isnt the same as his. I say $10K isn’t nearly enough
it’s not. This is nothing but xiden and the demafasict trying to buy votes

You’ll have more the. that in interest in a year or two

this is nothing. xiden and the demafasict are playing you

And that is the quandary. The fact is with all of this brouhaha that you may spout, why the hell are we in decline then? I can tell you and have.

Forum List

Back