$10K in student loans forgiven by Biden; Fine but its NOT ENOUGH

Lol.

A trillion wasted on Afghanistan and trillions more wasted on imperialist interventions worldwide, is NOT protecting our people.

You can’t really be this uninformed.

You can make that argument, but it's still covered under the Constitution. Afghanistan is where the people were trained to orchestrate 911. Also our Constitution states the federal government is to promote the general welfare of the people, not fund it.

Im not gonna try to act ungrateful or anything. $10,000 isnt chump change. But it is FAR from enough. If he’s planning a series of $10K forgiveness events, say another 5-6 over the next 2 years, fine, thats real progress.

Now that we see Biden CAN and WILL forgive loans, we must keep up the pressure until its all forgiven. America needs an educated workforce. We make all workplaces smarter, more effective and just to put it bluntly, we add more modern era social views to the building that otherwise may get overlooked.

Thank you President Biden for this “down payment”. Now its time to talk bigger, much bigger.
Yeah....I need a new car and loan forgiveness to go with it.
I was thinking of getting a Ferrari.

Fa4b1HhWYAA6Cq7.jpg

Im not gonna try to act ungrateful or anything. $10,000 isnt chump change. But it is FAR from enough. If he’s planning a series of $10K forgiveness events, say another 5-6 over the next 2 years, fine, thats real progress.

Now that we see Biden CAN and WILL forgive loans, we must keep up the pressure until its all forgiven. America needs an educated workforce. We make all workplaces smarter, more effective and just to put it bluntly, we add more modern era social views to the building that otherwise may get overlooked.

Thank you President Biden for this “down payment”. Now its time to talk bigger, much bigger.
When do you go back and retake that final in Common Sense 101???

You can make that argument, but it's still covered under the Constitution. Afghanistan is where the people were trained to orchestrate 911. Also our Constitution states the federal government is to promote the general welfare of the people, not fund it.
That’s hilarious. You naively think the government abides by the constitution, in the face of enormous facts contradicting your opinion.

Stand firm in your resolve. Demand the free shit you deserve!

All of what we spout is based on a Fiat Currency. And who is screwed over and not screwed over by the dictums of who rules. Joe is going to give us the old shucks growing up in his lower middle-class upbringing. Joe left that more than a half century ago as he knew he was an inferior man of position backed by elites. At that point he sold out what he was telling he is about for his personal gain of power and money. He is now evil Jill is evil.

No im not special, but that’s the point: there are so many millions of us unfairly paying these debts. Its time they are deleted.

What's unfair about them? Were you forced to take out student loans? Did someone put a gun to your head and make you sign?

The inarguable fact is this: You went and got a degree which didn't provide you a job with a salary which would provide you the assets to pay that loan back, and now you want to weasel out of your responsibility of satisfying that loan.

That's total horseshit. How is that any different than buying a car, deciding you no longer want to make the payments, and then insisting you should keep the car?

The only people in favor of this are scumbags who stupidly, but knowingly, assumed debt without knowing if they'd be able to pay it back. If someone takes advantage of this it should be listed on their credit report as a default...

Great, I get work my ass off so some snot nose brat can get a free degree in 17th century Kabuki theater and then bitch and moan because they aren't getting a six figure salary. Pay for your own fucking shit.

Here, here!

I went into the Navy six months out of high school. I retired and went to work in the music industry while also working to start my own business. I did that and then worked to start a second business. Both are now very successful, and I enjoy a very comfortable salary from both.

I own two homes (paid for), seven cars (all paid for), six motorcycles (all paid for) and enjoy traveling both here and abroad regularly.

I have a fucking high school diploma...

No im not special, but that’s the point: there are so many millions of us unfairly paying these debts. Its time they are deleted
Did you not incur this debt by your choice? We’re you swindled or defrauded in some way? If not, then it’s your debt to pay, not mine.

I paid for my degree (Assiciates of Science - 2yeears). I did they a Bachelors Degree because it wasn’t necessary for the field I wanted to go into. It’s still not necessary 30 years later. Far too often I see people getting more degree than they need. I’m most certainly not interested in paying for those people’s mistakes.

This would be one of the outright dumbest things ever enacted by government.

It will exacerbate the problem, push inflation higher and reward stupidity and irresponsibility. In other words, par for the course with this 'administration'

Here ya go
1661346705014.png

You run up a debt and expect others to pay your debt? Hardly seems fair.

Forum List

Back