100,000 dead ain't Sheyat compared to 40 million out of work....

Sweden has been touted by the Far-Left as having the perfect solution.

What? I think you've got your right/left scale upside down. Sweden didn't enforce lockdowns the way so many other countries have. It's been the political right of the US, not the left, that's touted Sweden as an example of what should be done; Sweden has been used as an argument to open things up. Am I missing something?

I have grown tired of the debate about Trump's bloodguilt toward 100,000 so called COVID deaths...it's bullshit anyway. However from a purely pragmatic point of view I say .... Tough Shit .... life comes with death as an option...it always did. You think you can make a case based on one hundred thousand???....hell you can't even make a case based on one million.... Go ahead...run with that false narrative and pretend that it's true and I'll tell you what.... Even if it was true it doesn't matter because forty million people are not going to sit down and just give up the ghost so they can hate on a President..... The GOP may have one of the strongest rallying cries in the History of modern politics at this point.... " YOU WANT TO GO BACK TO WORK? VOTE REPUBLICAN! "

See ya in November suckers...

JO

The value of human life vs value of economic property will be decided in the coming months. If as many expect, the opening up of the economy results in a wave of new cases and deaths, how supportive will the public be for a second shutdown and stay at home orders. My guess is that we will see massive resistance and probably at least a half million deaths before this time next year.
We know you hope so. It is your opinion and my opinion is you are full of hate America, chicken shit garbage.

What? I think you've got your right/left scale upside down. Sweden didn't enforce lockdowns the way so many other countries have. It's been the political right of the US, not the left, that's touted Sweden as an example of what should be done; Sweden has been used as an argument to open things up. Am I missing something?

Yes, you are missing something. I thought that by posting the statistics you'd have seen that the death rate in Sweden is about 30% more than here in the US.

2020-05-25-X2.jpg

Yes, you are missing something. I thought that by posting the statistics you'd have seen that the death rate in Sweden is about 30% more than here in the US.

That doesn't change which political 'side' has been touting Sweden's reaction to the virus as something to emulate. Are you trying to argue that the political left in the US has been calling to end lockdowns and quarantine measures?

USA death count 2nd to Brazil 2nd day in a row. 505
Probably pent up 1500 coming out Tue or Wed . After that is the key for next month or so

If you want your family exposed to COVID19, vote Republican.
If you want your family to die in their basement of starvation vote for a democrat turd.
How could they starve? Americans are in trouble & they got $1200. Corporate America got tens of millions.

Funny how a loiw risk, soon to be zerio, hoax concern for a pandemic could kill 100,000 Americans

I have grown tired of the debate about Trump's bloodguilt toward 100,000 so called COVID deaths...it's bullshit anyway. However from a purely pragmatic point of view I say .... Tough Shit .... life comes with death as an option...it always did. You think you can make a case based on one hundred thousand???....hell you can't even make a case based on one million.... Go ahead...run with that false narrative and pretend that it's true and I'll tell you what.... Even if it was true it doesn't matter because forty million people are not going to sit down and just give up the ghost so they can hate on a President..... The GOP may have one of the strongest rallying cries in the History of modern politics at this point.... " YOU WANT TO GO BACK TO WORK? VOTE REPUBLICAN! "

JO

C'mon, just say it. Anybody who gets the virus..and who dies, is just an "Acceptable Loss" in the eyes of Republicans and Conservatives. Why can't you just be up front about it?
You bloviate this BS and at the same time, won't back any of the preventative measures (wearing masks, social distancing) that will aid in getting people back to work and out and about.

You want reason and sanity? This November, vote Democrat.

Nope....i'm saying this.... " tough shit "..... that simple.

JO

Yep. That's what I said pretty much. You covidiots are cowards. Willing to sacrifice the weakest to serve your lord and savior.
But, as a member of the opposition, I will agree with you. See you in November. The majority rules. To the winner, the spoils. Left or right.
The majority does NOT rule in the United States, that's WHY we have a Republic and NOT a Democracy. It's also the reason for the electoral college. Though it's not perfect, it does protect the minority from the tyranny of the majority.
I have grown tired of the debate about Trump's bloodguilt toward 100,000 so called COVID deaths...it's bullshit anyway.

Of that 100,000:
  • 30% of them were very old, very sick people in nursing homes looking for the next slightest thing to push them over the edge, so 70,000.
  • 20% were misdiagnosed as Covid to bump the number up just because they found some virus in their mouth swab, so 50,000.
  • Another 10% were written up as Covid to hide medical malpractice, so 40,000 REAL Covid deaths.
MEANTIME:
  • Heart disease: Number of deaths per year: 635,260
  • Cancer: Number of deaths per year: 598,038
  • Accidents (unintentional injuries): Number of deaths per year: 161,374
  • Chronic lower respiratory diseases: Number of deaths per year: 154,596
  • Stroke: Number of deaths per year: 142,142
  • Alzheimer’s disease: Number of deaths per year: 116,103
  • Diabetes: Number of deaths per year: 80,058
  • Influenza and pneumonia: Number of deaths per year: 51,537
  • Kidney disease: Number of deaths per year: 50,046
  • Suicide: Number of deaths per year: 44,965
  • Septicemia: Number of deaths per year: 38,940
  • Chronic liver disease and cirrhosis: Number of deaths per year: 38,170

That is over 2,100,000 people dead every year just from the top 12 leading causes, with 51,000 dead every year from Flu alone and last year closer to 80,000. But nobody gave a shit. If 100,000 deaths are so important, then why aren't 2 million? We could shut down an entire nation and economy, lose billions, collapse untold companies, jobs, businesses, savings and lives, many gone forever, many never to recover, but we can't get the government to reform living, working and eating habits and eliminate junk and processed food and give people more time to live healthy to reduce heart disease, COPD, stroke, Alzheimer's, Diabetes, Kidney, and liver, much less improve life to reduce suicide?
You forgot the one thing that caused more deaths last year than all those combined. In all fairness you WOULD miss it because the powers that be are doing EVERYTHING in their power to 1. Hide the true numbers and 2. Not talk about it at ALL. The so called opiate "epidemic" which I refer to as the opiate attacks. The number of dead from this atrocity astronomical, and NOBODY says a word about it. But I think I've figured out why, because the targeted demographic is P.E.1 right now, so who cares if young White males are dying en masse?

I'm on your side in this argument, but this opiate deal has GOT to be brought to the forefront!! Covid-19 is NOTHING compared to these numbers.

JO

C'mon, just say it. Anybody who gets the virus..and who dies, is just an "Acceptable Loss" in the eyes of Republicans and Conservatives. Why can't you just be up front about it?
You bloviate this BS and at the same time, won't back any of the preventative measures (wearing masks, social distancing) that will aid in getting people back to work and out and about.

JO

Yep. That's what I said pretty much. You covidiots are cowards. Willing to sacrifice the weakest to serve your lord and savior.
But, as a member of the opposition, I will agree with you. See you in November. The majority rules. To the winner, the spoils. Left or right.
The majority does NOT rule in the United States, that's WHY we have a Republic and NOT a Democracy. It's also the reason for the electoral college. Though it's not perfect, it does protect the minority from the tyranny of the majority.
I have grown tired of the debate about Trump's bloodguilt toward 100,000 so called COVID deaths...it's bullshit anyway.

Of that 100,000:
  • 30% of them were very old, very sick people in nursing homes looking for the next slightest thing to push them over the edge, so 70,000.
  • 20% were misdiagnosed as Covid to bump the number up just because they found some virus in their mouth swab, so 50,000.
  • Another 10% were written up as Covid to hide medical malpractice, so 40,000 REAL Covid deaths.
MEANTIME:

That is over 2,100,000 people dead every year just from the top 12 leading causes, with 51,000 dead every year from Flu alone and last year closer to 80,000. But nobody gave a shit. If 100,000 deaths are so important, then why aren't 2 million? We could shut down an entire nation and economy, lose billions, collapse untold companies, jobs, businesses, savings and lives, many gone forever, many never to recover, but we can't get the government to reform living, working and eating habits and eliminate junk and processed food and give people more time to live healthy to reduce heart disease, COPD, stroke, Alzheimer's, Diabetes, Kidney, and liver, much less improve life to reduce suicide?
You forgot the one thing that caused more deaths last year than all those combined. In all fairness you WOULD miss it because the powers that be are doing EVERYTHING in their power to 1. Hide the true numbers and 2. Not talk about it at ALL. The so called opiate "epidemic" which I refer to as the opiate attacks. The number of dead from this atrocity astronomical, and NOBODY says a word about it. But I think I've figured out why, because the targeted demographic is P.E.1 right now, so who cares if young White males are dying en masse?

I'm on your side in this argument, but this opiate deal has GOT to be brought to the forefront!! Covid-19 is NOTHING compared to these numbers.

I'll respond to what you responded to me. :) My statement was more of an expression of exasperation at the lemming like behavior and talk of Trump supporters. Talking to them is like talking to a brick wall. Seriously? The minority (Republican, Conservative, right wing) has been imposing its will on the majority for over almost two decades now. Why do you think we have constant discussions about gerrymandering, voter suppression, and the electoral college in general? Legislation (at the state and federal level) and stacking the courts (with conservative judges) to gain favorable rulings are used by the conservative minority to rule the majority. All the while proclaiming they are about liberty and freedom.

The second part of your response is just another attempt at diversion and deflection. These issues have been around for decades and nobody on the right gave them a second thought until the bodies started piling up at our dear leaders feet and the resulting economic carnage.

JO

JO

Of that 100,000:
MEANTIME:

Proof regarding Opioid deaths..

Opioddeaths2018.png

Padding the Maryland stats real heavy today as I predicted while National stays low
Maryland partially reopened in a successful manner 11 days ago and that’s Not The Agenda so they gotta put up some bad numbers now so the bed wetters and hiders can have a specific Agenda Fullfilling target to point toward for locking down all over again
Keep an eye on it. I have.

If you want your family exposed to COVID19, vote Republican.
If you want your family to die in their basement of starvation vote for a democrat turd.
How could they starve? Americans are in trouble & they got $1200. Corporate America got tens of millions.

Funny how a loiw risk, soon to be zerio, hoax concern for a pandemic could kill 100,000 Americans
Not funny but rather very disturbing that with great ease they robbed Americans of freedom over a 0.03% death rate for all Americans
Never have so few harmed so many so much over so little

Not funny but rather very disturbing that with great ease they robbed Americans of freedom over a 0.03% death rate for all Americans
Never have so few harmed so many so much over so little
Now Fauci walks back his lockdown. Adding to Dr. Fauci's diagnosis: The critical case for ending our shutdown
He’s a health nerd. Health is an important thing in life but not the only thing to life. In fact with a <0.1% fatality rate for all Americans it’s a non issue but has been politically motivated into one.

If we can get 2/3 more days of death counts below 1,000 then the wings of this are clipped
I doubt 1,000 per day makes the top 15 list of daily life takers.
Are we under house arrest for the other, more lethal, 14 takers of life?

If we can get 2/3 more days of death counts below 1,000 then the wings of this are clipped
I doubt 1,000 per day makes the top 15 list of daily life takers.
Are we under house arrest for the other, more lethal, 14 takers of life?
I track twice a day the COVID-19 virus...https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/
Then I take those "deaths" and compare to the latest data regarding top 10 causes of death in the USA as of 2017.
NOTE: COVID 19 is just 3rd behind cancer and heart disease...which have actually increased because people fear
going to the hospital of COVID-19!
See this article: ‘They are terrified’: Fearing coronavirus, people with potentially fatal conditions avoid emergency care
They are terrified’: Fearing coronavirus, people with potentially fatal conditions avoid emergency care Doctors say a crisis within a crisis is brewing as the sick stay home.
Screen Shot 2020-05-26 at 2.45.53 PM.png

Forum List

Back