100,000 dead ain't Sheyat compared to 40 million out of work....

If we can get 2/3 more days of death counts below 1,000 then the wings of this are clipped

What are you using to track the number of deaths?
Worldometer charts break down each Country and each state in USA.
Thank you for the question and not referencing you specifically but a Big Part of the problem is those responding who don’t know where to find detailed statistics nor how to understand them. That is one reason why emotionalism is prevailing over intellect

If we can get 2/3 more days of death counts below 1,000 then the wings of this are clipped
I doubt 1,000 per day makes the top 15 list of daily life takers.
Are we under house arrest for the other, more lethal, 14 takers of life?
I track twice a day the COVID-19 virus...https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/
Then I take those "deaths" and compare to the latest data regarding top 10 causes of death in the USA as of 2017.
NOTE: COVID 19 is just 3rd behind cancer and heart disease...which have actually increased because people fear
going to the hospital of COVID-19!
See this article: ‘They are terrified’: Fearing coronavirus, people with potentially fatal conditions avoid emergency care
They are terrified’: Fearing coronavirus, people with potentially fatal conditions avoid emergency care Doctors say a crisis within a crisis is brewing as the sick stay home.
View attachment 341242
Thanks. Good stuff

I have grown tired of the debate about Trump's bloodguilt toward 100,000 so called COVID deaths...it's bullshit anyway. However from a purely pragmatic point of view I say .... Tough Shit .... life comes with death as an option...it always did. You think you can make a case based on one hundred thousand???....hell you can't even make a case based on one million.... Go ahead...run with that false narrative and pretend that it's true and I'll tell you what.... Even if it was true it doesn't matter because forty million people are not going to sit down and just give up the ghost so they can hate on a President..... The GOP may have one of the strongest rallying cries in the History of modern politics at this point.... " YOU WANT TO GO BACK TO WORK? VOTE REPUBLICAN! "

See ya in November suckers...

JO

C'mon, just say it. Anybody who gets the virus..and who dies, is just an "Acceptable Loss" in the eyes of Republicans and Conservatives. Why can't you just be up front about it?
You bloviate this BS and at the same time, won't back any of the preventative measures (wearing masks, social distancing) that will aid in getting people back to work and out and about.

You want reason and sanity? This November, vote Democrat.

Nope....i'm saying this.... " tough shit "..... that simple.

JO

Yep. That's what I said pretty much. You covidiots are cowards. Willing to sacrifice the weakest to serve your lord and savior.
But, as a member of the opposition, I will agree with you. See you in November. The majority rules. To the winner, the spoils. Left or right.
The majority does NOT rule in the United States, that's WHY we have a Republic and NOT a Democracy. It's also the reason for the electoral college. Though it's not perfect, it does protect the minority from the tyranny of the majority.
I have grown tired of the debate about Trump's bloodguilt toward 100,000 so called COVID deaths...it's bullshit anyway.

Of that 100,000:
  • 30% of them were very old, very sick people in nursing homes looking for the next slightest thing to push them over the edge, so 70,000.
  • 20% were misdiagnosed as Covid to bump the number up just because they found some virus in their mouth swab, so 50,000.
  • Another 10% were written up as Covid to hide medical malpractice, so 40,000 REAL Covid deaths.
MEANTIME:
  • Heart disease: Number of deaths per year: 635,260
  • Cancer: Number of deaths per year: 598,038
  • Accidents (unintentional injuries): Number of deaths per year: 161,374
  • Chronic lower respiratory diseases: Number of deaths per year: 154,596
  • Stroke: Number of deaths per year: 142,142
  • Alzheimer’s disease: Number of deaths per year: 116,103
  • Diabetes: Number of deaths per year: 80,058
  • Influenza and pneumonia: Number of deaths per year: 51,537
  • Kidney disease: Number of deaths per year: 50,046
  • Suicide: Number of deaths per year: 44,965
  • Septicemia: Number of deaths per year: 38,940
  • Chronic liver disease and cirrhosis: Number of deaths per year: 38,170

That is over 2,100,000 people dead every year just from the top 12 leading causes, with 51,000 dead every year from Flu alone and last year closer to 80,000. But nobody gave a shit. If 100,000 deaths are so important, then why aren't 2 million? We could shut down an entire nation and economy, lose billions, collapse untold companies, jobs, businesses, savings and lives, many gone forever, many never to recover, but we can't get the government to reform living, working and eating habits and eliminate junk and processed food and give people more time to live healthy to reduce heart disease, COPD, stroke, Alzheimer's, Diabetes, Kidney, and liver, much less improve life to reduce suicide?
You forgot the one thing that caused more deaths last year than all those combined. In all fairness you WOULD miss it because the powers that be are doing EVERYTHING in their power to 1. Hide the true numbers and 2. Not talk about it at ALL. The so called opiate "epidemic" which I refer to as the opiate attacks. The number of dead from this atrocity astronomical, and NOBODY says a word about it. But I think I've figured out why, because the targeted demographic is P.E.1 right now, so who cares if young White males are dying en masse?

I'm on your side in this argument, but this opiate deal has GOT to be brought to the forefront!! Covid-19 is NOTHING compared to these numbers.
Well stated. However, about opioids, let's be clear that is the illegal market and not script stuff, I know because I've had need for pain meds in recent years and found it almost impossible to get the stuff despite an obvious medical need, and had to jump through hoops just to get scripts filled and my doctor was OFFERING them I wasn't asking, and even at that, would only get enough for 7-30 days at a time and frankly, never found the stuff all that powerful, addictive or dangerous despite sometimes taking double the dose just to get relief, and I was taking hydrocodone, percoset and codeine, the real stuff.

Took 10X more powerful stuff as a teen growing up back in the 70s. Stuff that kicked your ass.

But despite the fact that the opiod problem is a black market one, the government treats legitimate medical patients with obvious needs as if WE were the problem and cracks down on us and makes med patients suffer because it makes them look like they are doing something while unable to cope with the actual problem.

Last edited:

Thank you for the question and not referencing you specifically but a Big Part of the problem is those responding who don’t know where to find detailed statistics nor how to understand them. That is one reason why emotionalism is prevailing over intellect

Worldometer shows us with 100,000 deaths. You said that was made up.

You're using a site that you think gives us made-up data?

I have grown tired of the debate about Trump's bloodguilt toward 100,000 so called COVID deaths...it's bullshit anyway. However from a purely pragmatic point of view I say .... Tough Shit .... life comes with death as an option...it always did. You think you can make a case based on one hundred thousand???....hell you can't even make a case based on one million.... Go ahead...run with that false narrative and pretend that it's true and I'll tell you what.... Even if it was true it doesn't matter because forty million people are not going to sit down and just give up the ghost so they can hate on a President..... The GOP may have one of the strongest rallying cries in the History of modern politics at this point.... " YOU WANT TO GO BACK TO WORK? VOTE REPUBLICAN! "

JO

C'mon, just say it. Anybody who gets the virus..and who dies, is just an "Acceptable Loss" in the eyes of Republicans and Conservatives. Why can't you just be up front about it?
You bloviate this BS and at the same time, won't back any of the preventative measures (wearing masks, social distancing) that will aid in getting people back to work and out and about.

JO

Yep. That's what I said pretty much. You covidiots are cowards. Willing to sacrifice the weakest to serve your lord and savior.
But, as a member of the opposition, I will agree with you. See you in November. The majority rules. To the winner, the spoils. Left or right.
The majority does NOT rule in the United States, that's WHY we have a Republic and NOT a Democracy. It's also the reason for the electoral college. Though it's not perfect, it does protect the minority from the tyranny of the majority.
I have grown tired of the debate about Trump's bloodguilt toward 100,000 so called COVID deaths...it's bullshit anyway.

Of that 100,000:
  • 30% of them were very old, very sick people in nursing homes looking for the next slightest thing to push them over the edge, so 70,000.
  • 20% were misdiagnosed as Covid to bump the number up just because they found some virus in their mouth swab, so 50,000.
  • Another 10% were written up as Covid to hide medical malpractice, so 40,000 REAL Covid deaths.
MEANTIME:

That is over 2,100,000 people dead every year just from the top 12 leading causes, with 51,000 dead every year from Flu alone and last year closer to 80,000. But nobody gave a shit. If 100,000 deaths are so important, then why aren't 2 million? We could shut down an entire nation and economy, lose billions, collapse untold companies, jobs, businesses, savings and lives, many gone forever, many never to recover, but we can't get the government to reform living, working and eating habits and eliminate junk and processed food and give people more time to live healthy to reduce heart disease, COPD, stroke, Alzheimer's, Diabetes, Kidney, and liver, much less improve life to reduce suicide?
You forgot the one thing that caused more deaths last year than all those combined. In all fairness you WOULD miss it because the powers that be are doing EVERYTHING in their power to 1. Hide the true numbers and 2. Not talk about it at ALL. The so called opiate "epidemic" which I refer to as the opiate attacks. The number of dead from this atrocity astronomical, and NOBODY says a word about it. But I think I've figured out why, because the targeted demographic is P.E.1 right now, so who cares if young White males are dying en masse?

I'm on your side in this argument, but this opiate deal has GOT to be brought to the forefront!! Covid-19 is NOTHING compared to these numbers.

The minority (Republican, Conservative, right wing) has been imposing its will on the majority for over almost two decades now.
Look, you jackass garageman, quit your fantasies that the Left is the "majority" in this country. Only around the big cities where you live and all jerk each other off. By every honest, non-partisan account, conservatives have ALWAYS been the majority in this country, just that most of us are not organized, even fewer are proactive aggressively political, and many don't even bother to vote.

But Trump changed all of that and the sleeping tiger is now awake.

BTW, get that garage built yet, Chum?

Well stated. However, about opioids, let's be clear that is the illegal market and not script stuff, I know because I've had need for pain meds in recent years and found it almost impossible to get the stuff despite an obvious medical need, and had to jump through hoops just to get scripts filled and my doctor was OFFERING them I wasn't asking, and even at that, would only get enough for 7-30 days at a time and frankly, never found the stuff all that powerful, addictive or dangerous despite sometimes taking double the dose just to get relief, and I was taking hydrocodone, percoset and codeine, the real stuff.

Took 10X more powerful stuff as a teen growing up back in the 70s. Stuff that kicked your ass.

I got hydrocodone recently when I had a kidney stone. No hoops involved. It's just one of the basic prescriptions for kidney stones, from what I understand. Of course, I only got 10 of them.

And opioid overdose deaths certainly do occur from prescription medication. According to the CDC, close to 1/3 of opioid overdose deaths involved prescription meds in 2018. Illegal drugs are a more frequent overdose killer, but prescription drugs play a significant role as well.

Nice try having had you questioned answered you then switch the parameters. That ploy does not work on me
They list what they are provided and are very detailed and well broken down. They, like every other resource referencing this issue, can only provide what is given them. You asked a question as if there were no such stats or at least you can’t locate them and having your answer not turn out the way you wanted you switch to something else
So, yes, Worldometer is fine even if those providing them the stats were, no longer are, inflating Covid death.
Also, by the way, that inflation should be working in your panicked favor

Nice try having had you questioned answered you then switch the parameters. That ploy does not work on me
They list what they are provided and are very detailed and well broken down. They, like every other resource referencing this issue, can only provide what is given them. You asked a question as if there were no such stats or at least you can’t locate them and having your answer not turn out the way you wanted you switch to something else
So, yes, Worldometer is fine even if those providing them the stats were, no longer are, inflating Covid death.
Also, by the way, that inflation should be working in your panicked favor

I use Worldometer too. I was wondering what you use since you think the 100,000 number is fake.

So...you're using a site that you think gives "make pretend fudge it land" information. That's neat.

Where do you get the actual numbers then? The ones that you don't think are made up?

I got hydrocodone recently when I had a kidney stone. No hoops involved. It's just one of the basic prescriptions for kidney stones, from what I understand. Of course, I only got 10 of them.

And opioid overdose deaths certainly do occur from prescription medication. According to the CDC, close to 1/3 of opioid overdose deaths involved prescription meds in 2018. Illegal drugs are a more frequent overdose killer, but prescription drugs play a significant role as well.

Well, despite having a legit medical need and demonstrating restraint and responsibility in using them, I could never get enough to do any harm unless I was suicidal and took the entire bottle at once maybe with alcohol. In that case, if I WERE suicidal, I'd simply find another way. My recovery from surgery was actually lengthened by MONTHS because they forced be to use a leg that had just been operated on to jump through hoops just to get scripts filled when I should have been in bed healing. Fuck them. Fuck doctors. Fuck pharmacists and fuck all the idiot bureaucrats who write blanket laws that apply to everyone with no thought of the actual reality or situation just so they can put something down in their mailings to constituents as a reason to vote to reelect them.

"He would have said "he fucked up" even if only 100 people died from this virus instead of 100,000. His concern for the well-being of his fellow-men isn't."

Complete bullshit.

"How? And in what way? What specific action by the president led to 100,000 Americans dying from this virus?"

Minimized the seriousness of this virus. Sat on his ass for 3.5 years instead of checking on the stockpile of supplies. Disregarded Obama's plan because Obama made it. Didn't replace it with an adequate plan.

Once again, but I repeat myself. By the way, how do you stockpile tests...for something you don't know what to test for?

Preparation%20Coronavirus%202020-02-27-XL.jpg
You don't, but you stock pile what is needed to process tests, reagents and protective gear, PPEs.

Probably the most important thing the administration could have done to have stopped or lessen the impact of the virus is being prepared. By being prepared I mean a plan to react to a pandemic which would include the mechanism for stockpiling and maintaining the stockpile that would be needed for fighting epidemics as well as other national disasters, in particular viral respiratory epidemics which have been the most common pandemics over the last century. Next, setting responsibilities between the agencies and meshing the federal response plan with the state plans and establishing clear boundaries of responsibility between the two. Finally, a plan for massive testing and tracking involving state and/or federal resources and periodic training in epidemic control, testing, tracking, and monitoring. This was recommend to Trump in 2017 by the WHO and also by Homeland Security in a 2019 report which he ignored.

Looking forward the the US should support the efforts of the World Health Organization and a number of countries to shut down or at least regulate wet markets and animal markets around the world, a primary source of communicable disease and responsible for epidemics and pandemics around the world that have cost millions of lives and trillions of dollars.

This was recommend to Trump in 2017 by the WHO and also by Homeland Security in a 2019 report which he ignored.

Looking forward the the US should support the efforts of the World Health Organization and a number of countries to shut down or at least regulate wet markets and animal markets around the world, a primary source of communicable disease and responsible for epidemics and pandemics around the world that have cost millions of lives and trillions of dollars.

Once again, I'll post the facts and you can argue all you want.

Share with us all WHY the US should follow anything the WHO tells us when it is a proven fact that they lied to us and supported the lies being put out by China.

Published March 18, 2020

WHO haunted by January tweet saying China found no human transmission of coronavirus

The World Health Organization (WHO) is now haunted by a tweet it sent earlier this year when it cited Chinese health officials who claimed there had been no human transmissions of the novel coronavirus within the country yet.

The Jan. 14 tweet came less than two months before WHO declared COVID-19 to be a global pandemic.

"Preliminary investigations conducted by the Chinese authorities have found no clear evidence of human-to-human transmission of the novel #coronavirus (2019-nCoV) identified in #Wuhan, #China," the organization had said.

It also relied on information from Chinese health authorities who have been accused of obscuring facts and figures during the course of the outbreak.

WHO haunted by January tweet saying China found no human transmission of coronavirus

###

Democrat Response to Coronavirus: End Trump’s Travel Bans on China, Iran
JOHN BINDER 11 Mar 2020 4,26
2:58

House and Senate Democrats are responding to the coronavirus outbreak in the United States by supporting measures to effectively strip President Trump of his authority to impose travel bans to protect American citizens.

While Trump has implemented travel bans on China and Iran — two of the most coronavirus-affected nations in the world — House Democrats are looking to roll back the president’s authority to enact travel bans from regions of the world.

###

Coronavirus: China’s 17 day delay in releasing genome sequence of COVID-19

Health authorities have issued a dire warning about coronavirus as it continues to spread rapidly across China and the world.

Staff writers and wires

news.com.au FEBRUARY 13, 20207:23AM

17 DAY DELAY

There was a 17 day delay in the release of critical information about coronavirus during the crucial early stages of the outbreak, it’s been revealed.

A group of scientists is now calling for changes in the way new viruses are reported.

In a letter to medical journal The Lancet, the scientists said one of the important lessons from the outbreak was a delay in releasing information.

“The Chinese authorities ruled out SARS and MERS, as well as a few other non-coronaviruses, on January 5, and confirmed a novel coronavirus as a potential cause on January 9,” they said in the Lancet.

“However, the genome sequence — crucial for rapid development of diagnostics needed in an outbreak response — was not released until January 12, 2020 — 17 days after the preliminary sequence data were obtained.”

###

Confirmation: Chinese Officials Told Labs to Destroy Coronavirus Samples
Beth Baumann

Posted: May 17, 2020 4:40 PM

Multiple government agencies from various countries, including the United States, have concluded that the coronavirus started in a lab in Wuhan. The Chinese regime did everything in their power to cover up the virus, including gagging medical personnel and reporters that were trying to sound the alarm. It was believed that the laboratories were destroying samples of the Wuhan coronavirus to cover up the country's responsibility for the pandemic.

Chinese officials confirmed that labs were told to destroy samples of the coronavirus. China’s National Health Commission official Liu Dengfeng, however, says the labs destroyed the samples, not to cover up their culpability, but “for pandemic prevention and control, which also played an important role in preventing biosafety risks.”

Confirmation: Chinese Officials Told Labs to Destroy Coronavirus Samples

"He would have said "he fucked up" even if only 100 people died from this virus instead of 100,000. His concern for the well-being of his fellow-men isn't."

Complete bullshit.

"How? And in what way? What specific action by the president led to 100,000 Americans dying from this virus?"

Minimized the seriousness of this virus. Sat on his ass for 3.5 years instead of checking on the stockpile of supplies. Disregarded Obama's plan because Obama made it. Didn't replace it with an adequate plan.

Once again, but I repeat myself. By the way, how do you stockpile tests...for something you don't know what to test for?

You don't, but you stock pile what is needed to process tests, reagents and protective gear, PPEs.

Probably the most important thing the administration could have done to have stopped or lessen the impact of the virus is being prepared. By being prepared I mean a plan to react to a pandemic which would include the mechanism for stockpiling and maintaining the stockpile that would be needed for fighting epidemics as well as other national disasters, in particular viral respiratory epidemics which have been the most common pandemics over the last century. Next, setting responsibilities between the agencies and meshing the federal response plan with the state plans and establishing clear boundaries of responsibility between the two. Finally, a plan for massive testing and tracking involving state and/or federal resources and periodic training in epidemic control, testing, tracking, and monitoring. This was recommend to Trump in 2017 by the WHO and also by Homeland Security in a 2019 report which he ignored.

You know you are right regarding Trump ignoring the WHO and Homeland 2019 report.
I'm fairly confident Trump was distracted by the continual efforts to impeach him, to destroy his administration (Flynn,etc.) and all the extraneous political
efforts. Trump is first and foremost a businessman. Who sees that the ONLY way the government can survive what with 62% of the budget Mandatory spending, and what with the military according to Trump: I Was Forced To Delay Military Action Because Obama Left Military ‘Low On Ammunition’
No president should ever, ever hear that statement, we’re low on ammunition. And we now have more ammunition, more missiles, more rockets, more tanks. We have more of in everything than we’ve had before,” So in April 2016 this is what the military was saying about Obama and the depleted military...
Pentagon leaders bristle at the idea their force has been "gutted" or is a "disaster." The U.S. remains far and away the world's foremost military power.
Fact Check: Has President Obama 'Depleted' The Military?
But spending is down; the force is smaller than when Obama took office and its equipment is aging. And, indeed, military leaders have spoken out about what they call the national-security dangers associated with climate change.
By nearly every measure of force structure — the number of brigades, aircraft, ships and subs, Marine battalions, and end strength, [today's force] is smaller than when the [post-9/11] buildup began," wrote budget expert Todd Harrison of the Center for Strategic and International Studies. "Yet this smaller force consumes a budget more than 50 percent larger in real terms than before 9/11. The military is spending more on a smaller force."

If you want your family exposed to COVID19, vote Republican.
If you want your family to die in their basement of starvation vote for a democrat turd.
How could they starve? Americans are in trouble & they got $1200. Corporate America got tens of millions.

Funny how a loiw risk, soon to be zerio, hoax concern for a pandemic could kill 100,000 Americans
Not funny but rather very disturbing that with great ease they robbed Americans of freedom over a 0.03% death rate for all Americans
Never have so few harmed so many so much over so little
So 100,000 dead Americans is nothing.

We went to war in Afghanistan because of 3000 dead Americans on 9-11.

We lose about 35,000 people a year due to auto accidents. Why the fuck did we waste the time & money for safety upgrades to cars & seat belts & traffic laws.

This idea you stupid fucks have that it is just too much to keep your fat asss at home or, God forbid, wear a fucking mask is just pathetic.

Less than 400 people diue froim Airline accidents a year. Yet we grounded a certain design for how long???

I

JO

JO

Of that 100,000:
MEANTIME:

You seem to forget that the covid 19 deaths have grown from nothing to essential 100,000 in less than 3 months That's 400,000 over 12 months, if we're lucky. Most health care experts are expecting a second wave at least as bad as the first and less compliance by the public to healthcare guidelines.

Complete bullshit.

You know you are right regarding Trump ignoring the WHO and Homeland 2019 report.
I'm fairly confident Trump was distracted by the continual efforts to impeach him, to destroy his administration (Flynn,etc.) and all the extraneous political
efforts. Trump is first and foremost a businessman. Who sees that the ONLY way the government can survive what with 62% of the budget Mandatory spending, and what with the military according to Trump: I Was Forced To Delay Military Action Because Obama Left Military ‘Low On Ammunition’
No president should ever, ever hear that statement, we’re low on ammunition. And we now have more ammunition, more missiles, more rockets, more tanks. We have more of in everything than we’ve had before,” So in April 2016 this is what the military was saying about Obama and the depleted military...
Pentagon leaders bristle at the idea their force has been "gutted" or is a "disaster." The U.S. remains far and away the world's foremost military power.
Fact Check: Has President Obama 'Depleted' The Military?
But spending is down; the force is smaller than when Obama took office and its equipment is aging. And, indeed, military leaders have spoken out about what they call the national-security dangers associated with climate change.
By nearly every measure of force structure — the number of brigades, aircraft, ships and subs, Marine battalions, and end strength, [today's force] is smaller than when the [post-9/11] buildup began," wrote budget expert Todd Harrison of the Center for Strategic and International Studies. "Yet this smaller force consumes a budget more than 50 percent larger in real terms than before 9/11. The military is spending more on a smaller force."
Trump may have been distract when virus first hit the US but he certain was not in 2017, when the WHO advised him of the US lack of preparedness, nor 2018 when he disbanded the pandemic response team whose job it was to plan for a pandemic, nor in April 2019, when Homeland Security warned of the unpreparedness of the US for a pandemic. It seems very unlikely that Trump would consider doing anything to prepare for a pandemic because it just couldn't happen on his watch.

Don't leave out abortion. Somewhere in the millions, per year.
Pro-life until the moment of birth.

No surprise, coming from you, who has a username that boasts of a lack of employable skills. You don't care how many honest Americans, who want to be productive workers, and make an honest living, have to die homeless and starving on the streets, because you ignorantly imagine that no matter how many people wind up that way, you'll be able to continue to live safely in your mother's basement, eating out of her magically-restocked kitchen, and never, ever, ever, doing a damned thing to contribute to society.

You can't even be bothered to think about what will happen when your mother gets kicked out of her home, or when she is no longer able to obtain food with which to restock her kitchen; and you haven't got the intelligence to try.

I'm not saying that any loss is “acceptable”, but I am saying that it's certainly not acceptable to kill more people through poverty, homelessness, and starvation, in a vain effort to save a smaller number of people from getting an overhyped flu bug, that everyone is going to eventually get anyway.

Rationalize, rationalize, do the right wingers and covidiots daily rationalize...(it's a sing along).
Honestly, are you dumb..or just stupid? You're one of the myriad of reasons why governors, mayors, and business leaders need to make the shutdown decisions they do.
Because, you (and the rest of your ilk) can't be trusted to do the right thing..no matter what....and that in the end is what will end up costing more people their lives.
The right thing for me to do is whatever I say it is. It's DEMOCRAT governors and mayors making the decisions they do because they are tyrants. They are small children with an ant farm. They are in superb need of a good tar and feathering.

You seem to forget that the covid 19 deaths have grown from nothing to essential 100,000 in less than 3 months That's 400,000 over 12 months, if we're lucky. Most health care experts are expecting a second wave at least as bad as the first and less compliance by the public to healthcare guidelines.
Health care "experts" have been far from all knowing omnipotent Gods.
Anthony Fauci just announced today we should change direction with regard to locking people down.
Original projections are far as Covid deaths go were wildly overestimated.

Yes, we should listen to them. No, we shouldn't blindly follow every single thing they say.

Hopefully as our knowledge gains increase we will have to rely less and less on them.

JO

JO

Of that 100,000:
MEANTIME:

The minority (Republican, Conservative, right wing) has been imposing its will on the majority for over almost two decades now.
Look, you jackass garageman, quit your fantasies that the Left is the "majority" in this country. Only around the big cities where you live and all jerk each other off. By every honest, non-partisan account, conservatives have ALWAYS been the majority in this country, just that most of us are not organized, even fewer are proactive aggressively political, and many don't even bother to vote.

But Trump changed all of that and the sleeping tiger is now awake.

BTW, get that garage built yet, Chum?

Hey Donny, is that you? :) How many times you gonna ask the same question meatball? Honestly, you got nothing. Just the same shit post after post. The simple fact of the matter is conservatism lost its way a long time ago. And the whack-a-doodles like yourself helped it along. You prove it in almost every one of your posts. Your little fascination with me is just reinforcing that you're soft. Ripping pages from your saviors playbook. Repeat something over and over again. Abandon your core beliefs for the easy gin up. Move along son. Demographically speaking, your ilk is slowly but surely on its way out.

No surprise, coming from you, who has a username that boasts of a lack of employable skills. You don't care how many honest Americans, who want to be productive workers, and make an honest living, have to die homeless and starving on the streets, because you ignorantly imagine that no matter how many people wind up that way, you'll be able to continue to live safely in your mother's basement, eating out of her magically-restocked kitchen, and never, ever, ever, doing a damned thing to contribute to society.

You can't even be bothered to think about what will happen when your mother gets kicked out of her home, or when she is no longer able to obtain food with which to restock her kitchen; and you haven't got the intelligence to try.

I'm not saying that any loss is “acceptable”, but I am saying that it's certainly not acceptable to kill more people through poverty, homelessness, and starvation, in a vain effort to save a smaller number of people from getting an overhyped flu bug, that everyone is going to eventually get anyway.

Rationalize, rationalize, do the right wingers and covidiots daily rationalize...(it's a sing along).
Honestly, are you dumb..or just stupid? You're one of the myriad of reasons why governors, mayors, and business leaders need to make the shutdown decisions they do.
Because, you (and the rest of your ilk) can't be trusted to do the right thing..no matter what....and that in the end is what will end up costing more people their lives.
The right thing for me to do is whatever I say it is. It's DEMOCRAT governors and mayors making the decisions they do because they are tyrants. They are small children with an ant farm. They are in superb need of a good tar and feathering.

Then accept the consequences of your actions. If that means you get your ass handed to you...or kicked out of store because you aren't considerate enough to wear a mask, don't make a scene about it. Accept it like an adult.

Forum List

Back