100,000 dead ain't Sheyat compared to 40 million out of work....

Health nerds and health obsessed are just that. The rest of the planet should not be under their thumb.

Also, dummies, stop wearing masks in the great outdoors. No Covid monster is going to come down the path a bicyclist went down 90 seconds ago and jump your bones. The lack of statistical ability and free thinking common sense has been Absolutely Stunning. And before a lib chimes in I will say it for them-“There is no freedom for anyone where my health is concerned”

This was recommend to Trump in 2017 by the WHO and also by Homeland Security in a 2019 report which he ignored.

Looking forward the the US should support the efforts of the World Health Organization and a number of countries to shut down or at least regulate wet markets and animal markets around the world, a primary source of communicable disease and responsible for epidemics and pandemics around the world that have cost millions of lives and trillions of dollars.

Once again, I'll post the facts and you can argue all you want.

Preparation%20Coronavirus%202020-02-27-XL.jpg

Share with us all WHY the US should follow anything the WHO tells us when it is a proven fact that they lied to us and supported the lies being put out by China.

Published March 18, 2020

WHO haunted by January tweet saying China found no human transmission of coronavirus

The World Health Organization (WHO) is now haunted by a tweet it sent earlier this year when it cited Chinese health officials who claimed there had been no human transmissions of the novel coronavirus within the country yet.

The Jan. 14 tweet came less than two months before WHO declared COVID-19 to be a global pandemic.

"Preliminary investigations conducted by the Chinese authorities have found no clear evidence of human-to-human transmission of the novel #coronavirus (2019-nCoV) identified in #Wuhan, #China," the organization had said.

It also relied on information from Chinese health authorities who have been accused of obscuring facts and figures during the course of the outbreak.

WHO haunted by January tweet saying China found no human transmission of coronavirus

###

Democrat Response to Coronavirus: End Trump’s Travel Bans on China, Iran
JOHN BINDER 11 Mar 2020 4,26
2:58

House and Senate Democrats are responding to the coronavirus outbreak in the United States by supporting measures to effectively strip President Trump of his authority to impose travel bans to protect American citizens.

While Trump has implemented travel bans on China and Iran — two of the most coronavirus-affected nations in the world — House Democrats are looking to roll back the president’s authority to enact travel bans from regions of the world.

###

Coronavirus: China’s 17 day delay in releasing genome sequence of COVID-19

Health authorities have issued a dire warning about coronavirus as it continues to spread rapidly across China and the world.

Staff writers and wires

news.com.au FEBRUARY 13, 20207:23AM

17 DAY DELAY

There was a 17 day delay in the release of critical information about coronavirus during the crucial early stages of the outbreak, it’s been revealed.

A group of scientists is now calling for changes in the way new viruses are reported.

In a letter to medical journal The Lancet, the scientists said one of the important lessons from the outbreak was a delay in releasing information.

“The Chinese authorities ruled out SARS and MERS, as well as a few other non-coronaviruses, on January 5, and confirmed a novel coronavirus as a potential cause on January 9,” they said in the Lancet.

“However, the genome sequence — crucial for rapid development of diagnostics needed in an outbreak response — was not released until January 12, 2020 — 17 days after the preliminary sequence data were obtained.”

###

Confirmation: Chinese Officials Told Labs to Destroy Coronavirus Samples
Beth Baumann

Posted: May 17, 2020 4:40 PM

Multiple government agencies from various countries, including the United States, have concluded that the coronavirus started in a lab in Wuhan. The Chinese regime did everything in their power to cover up the virus, including gagging medical personnel and reporters that were trying to sound the alarm. It was believed that the laboratories were destroying samples of the Wuhan coronavirus to cover up the country's responsibility for the pandemic.

Chinese officials confirmed that labs were told to destroy samples of the coronavirus. China’s National Health Commission official Liu Dengfeng, however, says the labs destroyed the samples, not to cover up their culpability, but “for pandemic prevention and control, which also played an important role in preventing biosafety risks.”

If you had bothered to read the Forbes article you would have discovered the level of preparedness was based on the tools available to deal with an epidemic such as the number of processing labs for tests, number of people trained in testing and tracing, and the number of hospital beds. The index show a countries potential for managing the epidemic. The number of labs to process tests is meaningless without PPEs for lab techs and reagents to process tests just as the number of hospital beds is irrelevant if they can't be used for Covid 19 patients and the personnel trained for testing and tracking means little if there are no test kits available to determine who is infected. Being prepared is far more that just having the resources. The division of responsibilities and coordination between federal agencies and state agencies must be established before the first case. Stockpiles of supplies must be established and maintained before the pandemic because they will be in huge demand as cases grow.

How many times you gonna ask the same question meatball?
Until I get a real, honest, non-deflecting answer? So have you started yet?
Honestly, you got nothing.
I have a big 2-car garage with room to spare. You don't even have an answer.
Just the same shit post after post.
Look at the person I have to talk to.
The simple fact of the matter is conservatism lost its way a long time ago.
That must be why young kids are turning conservative left and right now.
That must be why, other than winning back a few House seats temporarily as is normal, you've lost every election in the past 10 years.
You prove it in almost every one of your posts.
The only place where I care about proof is on election night. I'll be watching the returns on my color TV with friends partying down in my garage. Built in too. You?

C'mon, just say it. Anybody who gets the virus..and who dies, is just an "Acceptable Loss" in the eyes of Republicans and Conservatives. Why can't you just be up front about it?
You bloviate this BS and at the same time, won't back any of the preventative measures (wearing masks, social distancing) that will aid in getting people back to work and out and about.

No surprise, coming from you, who has a username that boasts of a lack of employable skills. You don't care how many honest Americans, who want to be productive workers, and make an honest living, have to die homeless and starving on the streets, because you ignorantly imagine that no matter how many people wind up that way, you'll be able to continue to live safely in your mother's basement, eating out of her magically-restocked kitchen, and never, ever, ever, doing a damned thing to contribute to society.

You can't even be bothered to think about what will happen when your mother gets kicked out of her home, or when she is no longer able to obtain food with which to restock her kitchen; and you haven't got the intelligence to try.

I'm not saying that any loss is “acceptable”, but I am saying that it's certainly not acceptable to kill more people through poverty, homelessness, and starvation, in a vain effort to save a smaller number of people from getting an overhyped flu bug, that everyone is going to eventually get anyway.

Rationalize, rationalize, do the right wingers and covidiots daily rationalize...(it's a sing along).
Honestly, are you dumb..or just stupid? You're one of the myriad of reasons why governors, mayors, and business leaders need to make the shutdown decisions they do.
Because, you (and the rest of your ilk) can't be trusted to do the right thing..no matter what....and that in the end is what will end up costing more people their lives.
The right thing for me to do is whatever I say it is. It's DEMOCRAT governors and mayors making the decisions they do because they are tyrants. They are small children with an ant farm. They are in superb need of a good tar and feathering.

Then accept the consequences of your actions. If that means you get your ass handed to you...or kicked out of store because you aren't considerate enough to wear a mask, don't make a scene about it. Accept it like an adult.
Here ya go

Also, dummies, stop wearing masks in the great outdoors. No Covid monster is going to come down the path a bicyclist went down 90 seconds ago and jump your bones. The lack of statistical ability and free thinking common sense has been Absolutely Stunning. And before a lib chimes in I will say it for them-“There is no freedom for anyone where my health is concerned”
Relying on the common sense of the public in an epidemic is not a good idea because eventually each person will do what is best for themselves, not the community. People will go to work when they are sick and spread the disease because they need money. They will create food shortages by hoarding in order to insure enough food for the family. They will take the family to church to seek God's guidance only to infect their family. And when the epidemic ravages their community they will abandon it and travel to other communities where it is safe, only to bring the disease with them. In fact, just about everything that makes good sense to the individual is devastating to community.

The worst place to be in a deadly epidemic is a nation of great personal freedoms

Last edited:
C'mon, just say it. Anybody who gets the virus..and who dies, is just an "Acceptable Loss" in the eyes of Republicans and Conservatives. Why can't you just be up front about it?
You bloviate this BS and at the same time, won't back any of the preventative measures (wearing masks, social distancing) that will aid in getting people back to work and out and about.

No surprise, coming from you, who has a username that boasts of a lack of employable skills. You don't care how many honest Americans, who want to be productive workers, and make an honest living, have to die homeless and starving on the streets, because you ignorantly imagine that no matter how many people wind up that way, you'll be able to continue to live safely in your mother's basement, eating out of her magically-restocked kitchen, and never, ever, ever, doing a damned thing to contribute to society.

You can't even be bothered to think about what will happen when your mother gets kicked out of her home, or when she is no longer able to obtain food with which to restock her kitchen; and you haven't got the intelligence to try.

I'm not saying that any loss is “acceptable”, but I am saying that it's certainly not acceptable to kill more people through poverty, homelessness, and starvation, in a vain effort to save a smaller number of people from getting an overhyped flu bug, that everyone is going to eventually get anyway.

Rationalize, rationalize, do the right wingers and covidiots daily rationalize...(it's a sing along).
Honestly, are you dumb..or just stupid? You're one of the myriad of reasons why governors, mayors, and business leaders need to make the shutdown decisions they do.
Because, you (and the rest of your ilk) can't be trusted to do the right thing..no matter what....and that in the end is what will end up costing more people their lives.
The right thing for me to do is whatever I say it is. It's DEMOCRAT governors and mayors making the decisions they do because they are tyrants. They are small children with an ant farm. They are in superb need of a good tar and feathering.

Then accept the consequences of your actions. If that means you get your ass handed to you...or kicked out of store because you aren't considerate enough to wear a mask, don't make a scene about it. Accept it like an adult.
Here ya go

Typical Leftist democrat these days. They hold their breath and throw a temper tantrum until they get their way. Over anything.

This was recommend to Trump in 2017 by the WHO and also by Homeland Security in a 2019 report which he ignored.

Looking forward the the US should support the efforts of the World Health Organization and a number of countries to shut down or at least regulate wet markets and animal markets around the world, a primary source of communicable disease and responsible for epidemics and pandemics around the world that have cost millions of lives and trillions of dollars.

Once again, I'll post the facts and you can argue all you want.

Preparation%20Coronavirus%202020-02-27-XL.jpg

Share with us all WHY the US should follow anything the WHO tells us when it is a proven fact that they lied to us and supported the lies being put out by China.

Published March 18, 2020

The World Health Organization (WHO) is now haunted by a tweet it sent earlier this year when it cited Chinese health officials who claimed there had been no human transmissions of the novel coronavirus within the country yet.

The Jan. 14 tweet came less than two months before WHO declared COVID-19 to be a global pandemic.

"Preliminary investigations conducted by the Chinese authorities have found no clear evidence of human-to-human transmission of the novel #coronavirus (2019-nCoV) identified in #Wuhan, #China," the organization had said.

It also relied on information from Chinese health authorities who have been accused of obscuring facts and figures during the course of the outbreak.

###

Democrat Response to Coronavirus: End Trump’s Travel Bans on China, Iran
JOHN BINDER 11 Mar 2020 4,26
2:58

House and Senate Democrats are responding to the coronavirus outbreak in the United States by supporting measures to effectively strip President Trump of his authority to impose travel bans to protect American citizens.

While Trump has implemented travel bans on China and Iran — two of the most coronavirus-affected nations in the world — House Democrats are looking to roll back the president’s authority to enact travel bans from regions of the world.

###

Coronavirus: China’s 17 day delay in releasing genome sequence of COVID-19

Health authorities have issued a dire warning about coronavirus as it continues to spread rapidly across China and the world.

Staff writers and wires

news.com.au FEBRUARY 13, 20207:23AM

17 DAY DELAY

There was a 17 day delay in the release of critical information about coronavirus during the crucial early stages of the outbreak, it’s been revealed.

A group of scientists is now calling for changes in the way new viruses are reported.

In a letter to medical journal The Lancet, the scientists said one of the important lessons from the outbreak was a delay in releasing information.

“The Chinese authorities ruled out SARS and MERS, as well as a few other non-coronaviruses, on January 5, and confirmed a novel coronavirus as a potential cause on January 9,” they said in the Lancet.

“However, the genome sequence — crucial for rapid development of diagnostics needed in an outbreak response — was not released until January 12, 2020 — 17 days after the preliminary sequence data were obtained.”

###

Beth Baumann

Posted: May 17, 2020 4:40 PM

Multiple government agencies from various countries, including the United States, have concluded that the coronavirus started in a lab in Wuhan. The Chinese regime did everything in their power to cover up the virus, including gagging medical personnel and reporters that were trying to sound the alarm. It was believed that the laboratories were destroying samples of the Wuhan coronavirus to cover up the country's responsibility for the pandemic.

Chinese officials confirmed that labs were told to destroy samples of the coronavirus. China’s National Health Commission official Liu Dengfeng, however, says the labs destroyed the samples, not to cover up their culpability, but “for pandemic prevention and control, which also played an important role in preventing biosafety risks.”

If you had bothered to read the Forbes article you would have discovered the level of preparedness was based on the tools available to deal with an epidemic such as the number of processing labs for tests, number of people trained in testing and tracing, and the number of hospital beds. The index show a countries potential for managing the epidemic. The number of labs to process tests is meaningless without PPEs for lab techs and reagents to process tests just as the number of hospital beds is irrelevant if they can't be used for Covid 19 patients and the personnel trained for testing and tracking means little if there are no test kits available to determine who is infected. Being prepared is far more that just having the resources. The division of responsibilities and coordination between federal agencies and state agencies must be established before the first case. Stockpiles of supplies must be established and maintained before the pandemic because they will be in huge demand as cases grow.

Once again, we were the best prepared in the world. It is being handled admirably.

We had a surplus of hospital beds and ventilators. Early estimates of fatalities in the US were 2.2 MILLION. We've done quite well.

I'm sorry there weren't hundreds of thousands more deaths to make you feel better.

I have grown tired of the debate about Trump's bloodguilt toward 100,000 so called COVID deaths...it's bullshit anyway. However from a purely pragmatic point of view I say .... Tough Shit .... life comes with death as an option...it always did. You think you can make a case based on one hundred thousand???....hell you can't even make a case based on one million.... Go ahead...run with that false narrative and pretend that it's true and I'll tell you what.... Even if it was true it doesn't matter because forty million people are not going to sit down and just give up the ghost so they can hate on a President..... The GOP may have one of the strongest rallying cries in the History of modern politics at this point.... " YOU WANT TO GO BACK TO WORK? VOTE REPUBLICAN! "

See ya in November suckers...

JO

You want reason and sanity? This November, vote Democrat.

Nope....i'm saying this.... " tough shit "..... that simple.

JO

Yep. That's what I said pretty much. You covidiots are cowards. Willing to sacrifice the weakest to serve your lord and savior.
But, as a member of the opposition, I will agree with you. See you in November. The majority rules. To the winner, the spoils. Left or right.
The majority does NOT rule in the United States, that's WHY we have a Republic and NOT a Democracy. It's also the reason for the electoral college. Though it's not perfect, it does protect the minority from the tyranny of the majority.
I have grown tired of the debate about Trump's bloodguilt toward 100,000 so called COVID deaths...it's bullshit anyway.

Of that 100,000:
  • 30% of them were very old, very sick people in nursing homes looking for the next slightest thing to push them over the edge, so 70,000.
  • 20% were misdiagnosed as Covid to bump the number up just because they found some virus in their mouth swab, so 50,000.
  • Another 10% were written up as Covid to hide medical malpractice, so 40,000 REAL Covid deaths.
MEANTIME:
  • Heart disease: Number of deaths per year: 635,260
  • Cancer: Number of deaths per year: 598,038
  • Accidents (unintentional injuries): Number of deaths per year: 161,374
  • Chronic lower respiratory diseases: Number of deaths per year: 154,596
  • Stroke: Number of deaths per year: 142,142
  • Alzheimer’s disease: Number of deaths per year: 116,103
  • Diabetes: Number of deaths per year: 80,058
  • Influenza and pneumonia: Number of deaths per year: 51,537
  • Kidney disease: Number of deaths per year: 50,046
  • Suicide: Number of deaths per year: 44,965
  • Septicemia: Number of deaths per year: 38,940
  • Chronic liver disease and cirrhosis: Number of deaths per year: 38,170

That is over 2,100,000 people dead every year just from the top 12 leading causes, with 51,000 dead every year from Flu alone and last year closer to 80,000. But nobody gave a shit. If 100,000 deaths are so important, then why aren't 2 million? We could shut down an entire nation and economy, lose billions, collapse untold companies, jobs, businesses, savings and lives, many gone forever, many never to recover, but we can't get the government to reform living, working and eating habits and eliminate junk and processed food and give people more time to live healthy to reduce heart disease, COPD, stroke, Alzheimer's, Diabetes, Kidney, and liver, much less improve life to reduce suicide?
You forgot the one thing that caused more deaths last year than all those combined. In all fairness you WOULD miss it because the powers that be are doing EVERYTHING in their power to 1. Hide the true numbers and 2. Not talk about it at ALL. The so called opiate "epidemic" which I refer to as the opiate attacks. The number of dead from this atrocity astronomical, and NOBODY says a word about it. But I think I've figured out why, because the targeted demographic is P.E.1 right now, so who cares if young White males are dying en masse?

I'm on your side in this argument, but this opiate deal has GOT to be brought to the forefront!! Covid-19 is NOTHING compared to these numbers.

The minority (Republican, Conservative, right wing) has been imposing its will on the majority for over almost two decades now.
Look, you jackass garageman, quit your fantasies that the Left is the "majority" in this country. Only around the big cities where you live and all jerk each other off. By every honest, non-partisan account, conservatives have ALWAYS been the majority in this country, just that most of us are not organized, even fewer are proactive aggressively political, and many don't even bother to vote.

But Trump changed all of that and the sleeping tiger is now awake.

BTW, get that garage built yet, Chum?

Hey Donny, is that you? :) How many times you gonna ask the same question meatball? Honestly, you got nothing. Just the same shit post after post. The simple fact of the matter is conservatism lost its way a long time ago. And the whack-a-doodles like yourself helped it along. You prove it in almost every one of your posts. Your little fascination with me is just reinforcing that you're soft. Ripping pages from your saviors playbook. Repeat something over and over again. Abandon your core beliefs for the easy gin up. Move along son. Demographically speaking, your ilk is slowly but surely on its way out.
I have grown tired of the debate about Trump's bloodguilt toward 100,000 so called COVID deaths...it's bullshit anyway. However from a purely pragmatic point of view I say .... Tough Shit .... life comes with death as an option...it always did. You think you can make a case based on one hundred thousand???....hell you can't even make a case based on one million.... Go ahead...run with that false narrative and pretend that it's true and I'll tell you what.... Even if it was true it doesn't matter because forty million people are not going to sit down and just give up the ghost so they can hate on a President..... The GOP may have one of the strongest rallying cries in the History of modern politics at this point.... " YOU WANT TO GO BACK TO WORK? VOTE REPUBLICAN! "

JO

JO

Yep. That's what I said pretty much. You covidiots are cowards. Willing to sacrifice the weakest to serve your lord and savior.
But, as a member of the opposition, I will agree with you. See you in November. The majority rules. To the winner, the spoils. Left or right.
The majority does NOT rule in the United States, that's WHY we have a Republic and NOT a Democracy. It's also the reason for the electoral college. Though it's not perfect, it does protect the minority from the tyranny of the majority.
I have grown tired of the debate about Trump's bloodguilt toward 100,000 so called COVID deaths...it's bullshit anyway.

Of that 100,000:
  • 30% of them were very old, very sick people in nursing homes looking for the next slightest thing to push them over the edge, so 70,000.
  • 20% were misdiagnosed as Covid to bump the number up just because they found some virus in their mouth swab, so 50,000.
  • Another 10% were written up as Covid to hide medical malpractice, so 40,000 REAL Covid deaths.
MEANTIME:

That is over 2,100,000 people dead every year just from the top 12 leading causes, with 51,000 dead every year from Flu alone and last year closer to 80,000. But nobody gave a shit. If 100,000 deaths are so important, then why aren't 2 million? We could shut down an entire nation and economy, lose billions, collapse untold companies, jobs, businesses, savings and lives, many gone forever, many never to recover, but we can't get the government to reform living, working and eating habits and eliminate junk and processed food and give people more time to live healthy to reduce heart disease, COPD, stroke, Alzheimer's, Diabetes, Kidney, and liver, much less improve life to reduce suicide?
You forgot the one thing that caused more deaths last year than all those combined. In all fairness you WOULD miss it because the powers that be are doing EVERYTHING in their power to 1. Hide the true numbers and 2. Not talk about it at ALL. The so called opiate "epidemic" which I refer to as the opiate attacks. The number of dead from this atrocity astronomical, and NOBODY says a word about it. But I think I've figured out why, because the targeted demographic is P.E.1 right now, so who cares if young White males are dying en masse?

I'm on your side in this argument, but this opiate deal has GOT to be brought to the forefront!! Covid-19 is NOTHING compared to these numbers.

The minority (Republican, Conservative, right wing) has been imposing its will on the majority for over almost two decades now.
Look, you jackass garageman, quit your fantasies that the Left is the "majority" in this country. Only around the big cities where you live and all jerk each other off. By every honest, non-partisan account, conservatives have ALWAYS been the majority in this country, just that most of us are not organized, even fewer are proactive aggressively political, and many don't even bother to vote.

Hey Donny, is that you? :) How many times you gonna ask the same question meatball? Honestly, you got nothing. Just the same shit post after post. The simple fact of the matter is conservatism lost its way a long time ago. And the whack-a-doodles like yourself helped it along. You prove it in almost every one of your posts. Your little fascination with me is just reinforcing that you're soft. Ripping pages from your saviors playbook. Repeat something over and over again. Abandon your core beliefs for the easy gin up. Move along son. Demographically speaking, your ilk is slowly but surely on its way out.

Ah, there it is. "Demographically speaking, your ilk is slowly but surely on its way out." So you're all for #WhiteGenocide ? Or is it that you just want the White man to lose political power in the nation founded by his people for his people?

JO

JO

Of that 100,000:
MEANTIME:

JO

JO

Of that 100,000:
MEANTIME:

Ah, there it is. "Demographically speaking, your ilk is slowly but surely on its way out." So you're all for #WhiteGenocide ? Or is it that you just want the White man to lose political power in the nation founded by his people for his people?

Where did we jump to your irrational fears about white people being wiped out? That would be a real trick considering the population numbers. You sound like a couple of Trump supporters I used to be able to have a decent conversation with. What I'm speaking of is this reactionary conservatism that sprang up in the early 90's after Clinton got elected. It started being less about policy and more about more about extreme ideology. It got worse after Obama got elected with the rise of the Tea Party and the conspiracy theory mill. Trump is just the end result. What I'm saying is that voting demographic is slowly but surely dying out and being replaced by a younger demographic who don't share the same extreme views.

JO

Actually there have been more deaths from suicides, drug overdoses, and from people not being able to get regular medical care. Due to hospital shutdowns not being able to do surgeries. Are those people an acceptable loss, because you want Trump to look bad?

JO

Actually there have been more deaths from suicides, drug overdoses, and from people not being able to get regular medical care. Due to hospital shutdowns not being able to do surgeries. Are those people an acceptable loss, because you want Trump to look bad?

The Acceptable Losses comment had to do with the cavalier attitude of covidiots toward their fellow man when not taking precautions. I don't need to want to make Trump look bad. He does that all by himself. Governors have been urging people for weeks to seek treatment for things other than the virus. They were worried hospitals would be overwhelmed. Since they weren't except in urban areas (for the most part), I'll give you the whole elective surgery argument. That should have spun back up a few weeks ago. But to be honest, hospitals shutting down because of money not coming in from those elective surgeries says more about our broken, for profit healthcare system than it does about a shutdown.

JO

The Acceptable Losses comment had to do with the cavalier attitude of covidiots toward their fellow man when not taking precautions. I don't need to want to make Trump look bad. He does that all by himself. Governors have been urging people for weeks to seek treatment for things other than the virus. They were worried hospitals would be overwhelmed. Since they weren't except in urban areas (for the most part), I'll give you the whole elective surgery argument. That should have spun back up a few weeks ago. But to be honest, hospitals shutting down because of money not coming in from those elective surgeries says more about our broken, for profit healthcare system than it does about a shutdown.
They say about 40% of small businesses aren't going to come back. The virus has less than1% death rate. We shouldn't of shut an economy down over it. We could've let the healthy work and go on and quarantined the elderly and people with low immune systems. I would bet money that if Hillary was president, there wouldn't of been a shutdown.

Oh, yeah?

Tell me, what the heck Sanders or Biden said in February, March, and so forth, to be done for containing the virus spread? Show me their initiatives against the president's.

Your Democrat leaders hid themselves inside their caves, and now one of them is coming out solely to criticize the president.

You are in the wrong side in this issue about the virus, having Biden as president the deaths should be triple in a similar scenario. He is not a leader, he is not the right candidate.

Oh, yeah?

Tell me, what the heck Sanders or Biden said in February, March, and so forth, to be done for containing the virus spread? Show me their initiatives against the president's.

Your Democrat leaders hid themselves inside their caves, and now one of them is coming out solely to criticize the president.

You are in the wrong side in this issue about the virus, having Biden as president the deaths should be triple in a similar scenario. He is not a leader, he is not the right candidate.

Again, I ask. Which of these people are President of the United States? Which of these people have the power to direct federal agencies to mobilize and act? Your answer, none of these people. All they can do is try to get the guy sitting in the chair to act...which they did. Unfortunately, he has no idea how government works, nor does he care. And "what ifs" are of no use to me. In my opinion, a hamster would have done a better job responding to the virus than the current occupant of the White House did.

Oh, yeah?

Again, I ask. Which of these people are President of the United States? Which of these people have the power to direct federal agencies to mobilize and act? Your answer, none of these people. All they can do is try to get the guy sitting in the chair to act...which they did. Unfortunately, he has no idea how government works, nor does he care. And "what ifs" are of no use to me. In my opinion, a hamster would have done a better job responding to the virus than the current occupant of the White House did.

wow-who-d816aae976-S.jpg

JO

We shut down the country because of the virus that has lower mortality rate than testifying against Hillary Clinton.

Hoax numbers surging today. Guess that 5 day holiday for the part time bean counters is kicking In the backlog. Just shows you how amateurishly this ender of mankind fraud is being handled. Maryland was doing very well 11/12 days into their reopening but the Agenda could not allow that to go on and suddenly, in one day, deaths are doubling and possibly tripling.

JO

JO

Of that 100,000:
MEANTIME:

JO

JO

Of that 100,000:
MEANTIME:

Where did we jump to your irrational fears about white people being wiped out? That would be a real trick considering the population numbers. You sound like a couple of Trump supporters I used to be able to have a decent conversation with. What I'm speaking of is this reactionary conservatism that sprang up in the early 90's after Clinton got elected. It started being less about policy and more about more about extreme ideology. It got worse after Obama got elected with the rise of the Tea Party and the conspiracy theory mill. Trump is just the end result. What I'm saying is that voting demographic is slowly but surely dying out and being replaced by a younger demographic who don't share the same extreme views.

"Irrational" - not logical or reasonable.

The United Nations Genocide Convention, which was established in 1948, defines genocide as "acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnic, racial or religious group, as such" including the killing of its members, causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group, deliberately imposing living conditions that seek to "bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part", preventing births, or forcibly transferring children out of the group to another group.[4][5][6]

So..... none of this is happening?

JO

JO

Of that 100,000:
MEANTIME:

JO

JO

Of that 100,000:
MEANTIME:

"Irrational" - not logical or reasonable.

The United Nations Genocide Convention, which was established in 1948, defines genocide as "acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnic, racial or religious group, as such" including the killing of its members, causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group, deliberately imposing living conditions that seek to "bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part", preventing births, or forcibly transferring children out of the group to another group.[4][5][6]

So..... none of this is happening?

You've defined it exactly. Of course genocide is happening around the world. But no one is committing white genocide.

Forum List

Back