10/2020: Solar is now ‘Cheapest Electricity in History’, confirms IEA

Because the oil price is determined by the world price and Saudis have cut Production and EU not using Russian oil.

you FU***** Idiot.
You don't even know basic world news/economics.

`
You of all people should be outraged over the push for EV's. 40,000 black African children are forced to mine cobalt out of Congo and are treated as slaves. Do you believe that the US Democrats pushing the green new deal, love to have them African slaves? And if you dare put a Fake News Meme, then you are for black slavery typical of any worthless Democrat.

I suppose your pleasant Sunday drive would be less crucified by drill rigs, pumpjacks, refineries, smog, diesel stench and a world dead from global warming.

Maybe we should encourage alternate energies that don't lead to other brights.
And don't get me started on windmills.

You of all people should be outraged over the push for EV's. 40,000 black African children are forced to mine cobalt out of Congo and are treated as slaves. Do you believe that the US Democrats pushing the green new deal, love to have them African slaves? And if you dare put a Fake News Meme, then you are for black slavery typical of any worthless Democrat.

Lol

We are responsible for African nations now, idiot?

Maybe we should encourage alternate energies that don't lead to other brights.
And don't get me started on windmills.
Did you mean "blights"? I do not consider wind turbines or solar farms blights on the landscape; certainly not to the extent of the infrastructure a fossil fuel energy economy requires.

Abubu the fuck thinks that 40,000 black African children being forced to mine cobalt out of the Congo is funny. He is now going on the ignore list because i cant deal with EVIL fucks like him.

When the Democrats buy the batteries from China and put them in EV cars, yeah, just like all those bleeding heart liberals who were outraged when it was found out that child labor was being used to make Nike Shoes....

So you favor child labor, got it.

Solar is now ‘cheapest electricity in history’, confirms IEA​

October 2020

""The world’s best solar power schemes now offer the “cheapest…electricity in history” with the technology cheaper than coal and gas in most major countries.

That is according to the International Energy Agency’s World Energy Outlook 2020. The 464-page outlook, published today by the IEA, also outlines the “extraordinarily turbulent” impact of coronavirus and the “highly uncertain” future of global energy use over the next two decades....."

`
Taxes paying for it doesn’t mean it’s free.

Did you mean "blights"? I do not consider wind turbines or solar farms blights on the landscape; certainly not to the extent of the infrastructure a fossil fuel energy economy requires.

You don't see fossil fuel infrastructure.
I can't drive to the supermarket and not be accosted by these blights.

Abubu the fuck thinks that 40,000 black African Children being forced to Mine Cobalt out of the Congo is funny. He is now going on the ignore list because i cant deal with EVIL fucks like him.
And how would the Children/family EAT otherwise. They don't have food stamps and their parents, if known, are poor.
It's Not France you Stupid Dipshlt!
MikeOxygenDeprived is so G0ddam stupid!

""...Artisanal cobalt mining provides the Highest Income in the Area for children and other Community members, with children earning up to $2.50 USD each per day. Children usually give their earnings to their mothers who use it for basic household Necessities like Food."""

Families Depend on Income from Child Labour in Congo’s Cobalt Mines to Stave Off Hunger

BTW Moron, putting me on ignore only Blinds YOU alone on USMB.
It let's me keep giving you feedback and responses.
Terrible system but they are page-view Wh0res who run this place and allow Trolls like you to even post.

`

Last edited:
So you favor child labor, got it.
Are you a 12 year old? Or just a dumbass? Maybe both, as i stated Marxists/Demofacsists are the ones enjoying the fruits of labor for black African children slaves who toil for Cobalt to put in EV car batteries. Who is pushing EV's again? Oh yeah, Joe Bidumb...

Are you a 12 year old? Or just a dumbass? Maybe both, as i stated Marxists/Demofacsists are the ones enjoying the fruits of labor for black African children slaves who toil for Cobalt to put in EV car batteries. Who is pushing EV's again? Oh yeah, Joe Bidumb...

I don't favor child labor as you do.

And how would the Children/family EAT otherwise. They don't have food stamps and their parents, if known, are poor.
It's Not France you Stupid Dipshlt!
MikeOxygenDeprived is so G0ddam stupid!

""...Artisanal cobalt mining provides the Highest Income in the Area for children and other Community members, with children earning up to $2.50 USD each per day. Children usually give their earnings to their mothers who use it for basic household Necessities like Food."""

Families Depend on Income from Child Labour in Congo’s Cobalt Mines to Stave Off Hunger

BTW Moron, putting me on ignore only Blinds YOU alone on USMB.
It let's me keep giving you feedback and responses.
Terrible system but they are page-view Wh0res who run this place and allow Trolls like you to even post.

`
Having children work in mines as slave labor.

How humanitarian.

Oh boy, $2.50 a day!
Thomas Jefferson’s slaves earned more money than that when adjusted for time.
It's a normal wage in China.

I'm not happy about the use of child labor but let's stick to reality. Poor children all over this planet do things they shouldn't have to but condemning the world to cook from unchecked global warming certainly won't make their lives any better. If you're actually concerned about this, you need to address poverty and social injustice. So get a job and pay your Mom back for all that cash you snuck out of her purse.

It's a normal wage in China.

I'm not happy about the use of child labor but let's stick to reality. Poor children all over this planet do things they shouldn't have to but condemning the world to cook from unchecked global warming certainly won't make their lives any better. If you're actually concerned about this, you need to address poverty and social injustice. So get a job and pay your Mom back for all that cash you snuck out of her purse.
Typical Democrat. Justifying slavery.

1704282443301.png

Forum List

Back