10/2020: Solar is now ‘Cheapest Electricity in History’, confirms IEA

There you go. You figured out how to quote. Now what is it that you think is revealed by that statement?

You love child slave labor if it supports your EV fetish.
Abubu the fuck thinks that 40,000 black African Children being forced to Mine Cobalt out of the Congo is funny. He is now going on the ignore list because i cant deal with EVIL fucks like him.
And how would the Children/family EAT otherwise. They don't have food stamps and their parents, if known, are poor.
It's Not France you Stupid Dipshlt!
MikeOxygenDeprived is so G0ddam stupid!

""...Artisanal cobalt mining provides the Highest Income in the Area for children and other Community members, with children earning up to $2.50 USD each per day. Children usually give their earnings to their mothers who use it for basic household Necessities like Food."""

Families Depend on Income from Child Labour in Congo’s Cobalt Mines to Stave Off Hunger

Families Depend on Income from Child Labour in Congo’s Cobalt Mines to Stave Off Hunger - IMPACT

Efforts to eliminate child labour in cobalt supply chains need to address root causes or risk further jeopardizing children’s safety and well-being July 13, 2023 – Ottawa, Canada IMPACT’s new research reveals how poverty is a driving force behind child labour in Democratic Republic of Congo’s...

`

And how would the Children/family EAT otherwise. They don't have food stamps and their parents, if known, are poor.
It's Not France you Stupid Dipshlt!
MikeOxygenDeprived is so G0ddam stupid!

""...Artisanal cobalt mining provides the Highest Income in the Area for children and other Community members, with children earning up to $2.50 USD each per day. Children usually give their earnings to their mothers who use it for basic household Necessities like Food."""

Families Depend on Income from Child Labour in Congo’s Cobalt Mines to Stave Off Hunger

Families Depend on Income from Child Labour in Congo’s Cobalt Mines to Stave Off Hunger - IMPACT

Efforts to eliminate child labour in cobalt supply chains need to address root causes or risk further jeopardizing children’s safety and well-being July 13, 2023 – Ottawa, Canada IMPACT’s new research reveals how poverty is a driving force behind child labour in Democratic Republic of Congo’s...

`
Justifying slavery, how Democrat of you.

Free the slaves?
BUT HOW WILL THEY GET FOOD AND SHELTER?????

China is still a developing economy that needs a huge amount of new energy every year of any and all types, so does both.
Isn't China an older country than the US? Are you suggesting that they never figured out how to burn coal?

A slip up on his part , he should have said we choose the truth over lies. That's all the republicans are today. Mean , hateful , ignorant lies.
and yet from the Senate Majority leader, if you don't agree with him you are not able to be bipartisan. That's hate at it's maximum!!! Dictatorish in fact!!!

Solar is now ‘cheapest electricity in history’, confirms IEA​

October 2020

""The world’s best solar power schemes now offer the “cheapest…electricity in history” with the technology cheaper than coal and gas in most major countries.

That is according to the International Energy Agency’s World Energy Outlook 2020. The 464-page outlook, published today by the IEA, also outlines the “extraordinarily turbulent” impact of coronavirus and the “highly uncertain” future of global energy use over the next two decades....."

`
crick, you made the claim that if I was right I would link cause you can link to all facts

so I challenged you to tell us the cost of Green Energy. I know you can't, nobody can. It is a secret, never to be found, but there was a cost, and it is known.

Hence, facts are facts, even if there is no link to them.

yet, I have linked and wrote OP's supporting everything I state.

crick, you do not have facts on your side, yes, you can link, to propaganda but not facts.

Iowa Reaches Milestone on Wind-Energy Production - 64%

Going up by about 2% a year.
The South/Southwest/Midwest/West could easily above this with wind and solar.

Didn't cost them a penny. In Fact saving them money.
Wind blows at Night too.

Monday, July 17, 2023

Sixty-four percent of Iowa's energy production now comes from wind - a new record for the state, according to the U.S. Energy Information Administration. Green-energy advocates call it a big step along the road to fossil-fuel independence.

Iowa has been a wind-energy leader for decades, but the Iowa Environmental Council Staff Attorney Michael Schmidt said the IEC has a goal of becoming fossil-fuel independent by 2035.

"The energy mix in Iowa has shifted from being dominated more by coal with some natural gas," said Schmidt, "to being dominated by wind with a much smaller fraction of coal and natural gas."

The IEC contends that wind is the Least Expensive source of energy generation, even without considering tax credits or subsidies, and says it is dramatically lower than the costs of coal - especially when accounting for factors such as human health and crop damage from fossil fuel-based energy production.[/size=

www.publicnewsservice.org

Iowa Reaches Milestone on Wind-Energy Production

Sixty-four percent of Iowa's energy production now comes from wind - a new record for the state, according to the U.S. Energy Information Administration. Green-energy advocates call it a big step along the road to fossil-fuel independence. ...

Forum List

Back