Zionism and Nazism: is there a difference that makes a difference?

How come their are still Arabs left in Israel if they were all drove off.

It is not without trying. The Palestinians who remained in Israel were shuffled off into ghettos and placed under military guard until 1967 where they received nominal citizenship. Israel still bulldozes Palestinian homes in Israel and many Palestinian villages still have no running water or electricity. Israel is still trying to find political correct methods to eliminate its Palestinian citizens.

Nice bullshit, got a name of the ghettos so I have a bit of reference.

Maybe you can fill us in on the war for independence. I will start, Six Arab nations were part of those who opposed the UN resolution and went to war to prevent partition, Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Syria, Trans Jordan (now Jordan), Lebanon, and Egypt. Each defeated thus peace negotiated with each. Is that correct.

Not really. A truce was called by UN resolution. None of those countries surrendered. There were armistice agreements with Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, (Iraq was under Jordanian command) and Egypt. The green line, frequently called '67 borders, was drawn on top of Palestine to define areas of occupation. The green line was specifically not a border. Later the US paid Egypt and Jordan to have peace agreements with Israel.

So the name of the Ghettos so I can address that and if you know tell us who negotiated on behalf of the Arabs in Palestine. Somebody must of protested, who, when, where.

This is about the one in Jaffa.
------------
Zionist forces initiated a cruel siege on the city of Jaffa in March 1948. The youth of the city formed popular resistance committees to confront the assault. On 14 May 1948, the Bride of the Sea fell to the Zionist military forces; that same evening the leaders of the Zionist movement in Palestine declared the establishment of the state of Israel. Approximately 4,000 of the 120,000 Palestinians managed to remain in their city after it was militarily occupied. They were all rounded up and ghettoized in al-Ajami neighborhood which was sealed off from the rest of the city and administered as essentially a military prison for two subsequent years; the military regime under which Israel governed them lasted until 1966. During this period, al-Ajami was completely surrounded by barbed wire fencing that was patrolled by Israeli soldiers and guard dogs. It was not long before the new Jewish residents of Jaffa, and based on their experience under Nazism in Europe, began to refer to the Palestinian neighborhood as the "ghetto."

ei: Jaffa: from eminence to ethnic cleansing

Thats ahead of what we are discussing, for we need to know historically how the war ended. How it was fought, against who is very important. So we agree the Jews fought six Arab states.

Yes but none of them attacked Israel. They went into Palestine and set up defensive positions around Palestinian population centers. This prevented Israel from taking over the entire country. The truce was called by the UN ending the fighting. The war has technically never ended except for Egypt (1979) and Jordan (1994)

Quick important fact should be discussed, where did the Jews get the weapons.

Do you know, I ask you, where did the Jews get the weapons they used. I want to see if you know.

The main supplier was an eastern European country. Offhand I do not recall the name.

Anyhow I am busy reading, I am traveling and not at home so I am at a disadvantage.

Of course that's your understanding -- because it lets you absolve the Arab world of culpability.
The degree of blame Arabs bear for the creation of a Jewish homeland in the heart of a region overwhelmingly Arab seems minuscule at most.

Like most of the violence for profit in our world today, culpability for the Arab-Israeli conflict lies with Western powers (read US and England) instigating the original violence by attempting to create a Jewish homeland in Mandate Palestine where only about one in three citizens was Jewish.

Western capitalists then made (and continue to make) vast fortunes from nurturing the violence through a steady flow
of arms and ammunition.

Just another example of War is a Racket.

One in three were Jewish, maybe less, that does not make two in three Arab, being this simple one in three is a Jew, one in three is an Arab, one in three is Christian.

Seems by your post Arabs are the minority.

The USA and England you state created Palestine, What policies by which president, you dont need to be specific I just need to know which years roughly you believe this happened.
"By 1948, there were approximately 1.35 million Arabs and 650,000 Jews living between the Jordan and the Mediterranean, more Arabs than had ever lived in Palestine before, and more Jews than had lived there since Roman times."

MidEast Web

Britain initiated the colonial project in 1917 with the Balfour Declaration:

"In 1917, the British government issued the Balfour Declaration, which stated that the government viewed favourably 'the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people'...

"The Declaration was issued as a result of the belief of key members of the government, including Prime Minister Lloyd George, that Jewish support was essential to winning the war; however, the declaration caused great disquiet in the Arab world."

Arab - Israeli conflict - Wiki

At the end of World War II the US inherited Britain's colonial project in Palestine of creating a Jewish homeland in a region of the world that was overwhelmingly Arab.

I believe all US administrations since Truman's have pursued a policy of arming Israel (at US taxpayer expense) while providing blanket diplomatic cover for all Israeli aggression.

It seems like a simple case of following the vast amounts of money that come from arms sales and oil sales and how cost is always socialized while profit becomes the property of the fortunate few.

Zionist forces initiated a cruel siege on the city of Jaffa in March 1948. ...ei: Jaffa: from eminence to ethnic cleansing
Yeah, "electronicintifada", ..., arab schmucks, ..., bomb-belts, ..., virgins, ..., murder ... . As respectable as an outhouse, of course.

Yeah, yeah, typical slime the source crap.

The Picture shows the Al-Ajami Neighborhood in Jaffa in 1963. The Palestinian Arabs were Boxed and Neglected

alajami1963.png

Jaffa Affairs 1 and Jaffa Orange

Last edited:
What culpability does the Arab world bear for the creation of Israel?

Compared to Harry Truman?

"Sometime in the late 1950s, that world-class gossip and occasional historian, John F. Kennedy, told me how, in 1948, Harry S. Truman had been pretty much abandoned by everyone when he came to run for president.

"Then an American Zionist brought him two million dollars in cash, in a suitcase, aboard his whistle-stop campaign train.

'That's why our recognition of Israel was rushed through so fast.'

"As neither Jack nor I was an anti-Semite (unlike his father and my grandfather) we took this to be just another funny story about Truman and the serene corruption of American politics."

I don't suppose war qualifies as serene, but it has been the bedrock of corruption for thousands of years before this country came into existence.

If you think Truman created or had a hand in creating Israel than you have a difficult argument ahead of you.

Truman at best simply recognized Israel in the United Nations.

Your posts confuse League of Nations history with United Nations history, if you could clarify yourself or be a bit specific your argument will fall apart.
Do you think Truman's recognition of Israel contributed in any way to the Jewish state's creation? If Harry's endorsement stemmed from receiving $2 million in cash from an American Zionist during his '48 campaign, would you agree corruption and Harry played big roles in Israel's creation?

Harry "simply" recognized Israel against the advice of his Secretary of State and Secretary of War. Possibly they didn't receive their suitcases from Zion? In the ensuing 62 years their concerns over destablization of the Middle East and interruption of oil deliveries have proven accurate.

Which of my posts have confused League of Nations' history with UN history? You might also link to sources you rely on.

Harry S. Truman - Wiki

Who has prospered more since September 29, 2000?

During that time Palestinians have killed 1,072 Israelis while Israel has killed 6,348 Palestinians.

Now tell me why anyone should profit from the killing?

If Americans Knew
If Palestinians wouldn't kill Israelis, Israelis wouldn't kill Palestinians.

It was Israel that went to Palestine to take over their country. Israel sent its soldiers from neighborhood to town to village driving the Palestinians out of their homes and off their land.

If Israel had not done that, the Palestinians would have no quarrel with them.
Except for the mandates in the Koran to kill Jews.

If Palestinians wouldn't kill Israelis, Israelis wouldn't kill Palestinians.

It was Israel that went to Palestine to take over their country. Israel sent its soldiers from neighborhood to town to village driving the Palestinians out of their homes and off their land.

What of the Torah's mandates regularly omitted from English translations?

"Shahak and Mezvinsky provide a number of translations from the Talmud and other writings that they note are omitted from books on Judaism published in English; for example, from a fundamental book of Hassidism: 'All non-Jews are totally satanic creatures in whom there is absolutely nothing good.'

"'Even a non-Jewish embryo is qualitatively different from a Jewish one.

"'The very existence of a non-Jew is "non-essential", whereas all creation was created solely for the sake of the Jews.' There are many such passages.'

"What makes such texts particularly significant, Shahak explains, is that 'n Israel these ideas are widely disseminated among the public at large, in the schools and in the army.'"

What Our Taxes...

What of the Torah's mandates regularly omitted from English translations?
"But...but...but the JOOOOS!!!"

That's all you're capable of, isn't it? :cuckoo:

Run along, coward.

The degree of blame Arabs bear for the creation of a Jewish homeland in the heart of a region overwhelmingly Arab seems minuscule at most.

Like most of the violence for profit in our world today, culpability for the Arab-Israeli conflict lies with Western powers (read US and England) instigating the original violence by attempting to create a Jewish homeland in Mandate Palestine where only about one in three citizens was Jewish.

Western capitalists then made (and continue to make) vast fortunes from nurturing the violence through a steady flow
of arms and ammunition.

Just another example of War is a Racket.

One in three were Jewish, maybe less, that does not make two in three Arab, being this simple one in three is a Jew, one in three is an Arab, one in three is Christian.

Seems by your post Arabs are the minority.

The USA and England you state created Palestine, What policies by which president, you dont need to be specific I just need to know which years roughly you believe this happened.
"By 1948, there were approximately 1.35 million Arabs and 650,000 Jews living between the Jordan and the Mediterranean, more Arabs than had ever lived in Palestine before, and more Jews than had lived there since Roman times."

MidEast Web

Britain initiated the colonial project in 1917 with the Balfour Declaration:

"In 1917, the British government issued the Balfour Declaration, which stated that the government viewed favourably 'the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people'...

"The Declaration was issued as a result of the belief of key members of the government, including Prime Minister Lloyd George, that Jewish support was essential to winning the war; however, the declaration caused great disquiet in the Arab world."

Arab - Israeli conflict - Wiki

At the end of World War II the US inherited Britain's colonial project in Palestine of creating a Jewish homeland in a region of the world that was overwhelmingly Arab.

I believe all US administrations since Truman's have pursued a policy of arming Israel (at US taxpayer expense) while providing blanket diplomatic cover for all Israeli aggression.

It seems like a simple case of following the vast amounts of money that come from arms sales and oil sales and how cost is always socialized while profit becomes the property of the fortunate few.

"By 1948, there were approximately 1.35 million Arabs and 650,000 Jews living between the Jordan and the Mediterranean, more Arabs than had ever lived in Palestine before,

No Christians, no Kurds, no Syrians, no Druze, how is that, its simple, they pump the Arabs numbers up by including the non-jew population into the Arab data. Clever, huh. No matter though, the amount of people of any particular race or group is irrelevant, there is sufficient population on either side of the argument to justify either establishing a nation.

I notice your post states "more Arabs than had ever lived in Palestine before". Where do you suppose they came from, immigration, attracted to the better life living alongside the Jews and Christians. Anyhow, can you explain how the Jews took the land from the indigenousness people when you just posted that the Arab population is larger than anytime in history.

In no way, shape, or form did this happen. The end of the war was 1945, Britain did not leave england until 1948, three years later. The only action taken by the USA was to vote in the United Nations for partition in November of 1947.

I know they have not.

No arms deal with the Truman administration
No arms deal with the Eisenhower administration.

Kennedy was the first in 1963, that is 18 years after what you believe. The deal was for the Hawk anti-aircraft missile system, a defensive system. One condition though, Kennedy demanded the USA be allowed to inspect Israel's nuclear program. Israel developed nuclear weapons secretly, without the USA. France did it, the French gave Israel nuclear technology. Seems anywhere a problem exists in the world, there was France.

This is where things were at the time of Kennedy's assassination.

It was 1965 during Johnson's administration that the defensive weapon system was delivered.

A total of twenty years after the year you posted.

How accurate are any of your beliefs or knowledge of Israel.

Can you link to proof there was no US military aid to Israel until 1963?

Start here:

"Started in 1948 and gradually increased over the years

* Soon after the Truman decision in 1948 to recognize Israel as a Jewish State, the US Congress approved an aid package in the form of a $135 million Export-Import Bank loan in order to take in holocaust survivors and provide them with homes.
* Until 1973, aid was mainly made up of military, economic and export-import bank loans, although annual economic grants ranging between $0.1 and $74 million were also offered between the years 1951 and 1962. "

At the outset of World War II programs run by the Council on Foreign Relations and the State Department began planning the post war world.

Q & A with Noam Chomsky:

"A FEW years before Kennan’s document, the U.S. developed something called the 'Grand Area Strategy.' What was that about?

THIS IS quite interesting. There’s only one good book about this, by Laurence Shoup and William Minter, called Imperial Brain Trust. It’s not an official government policy.

"These were programs run by the Council on Foreign Relations with the participation of the State Department, from 1939 to 1945, planning the postwar world. It began when the Second World War began and went on...

"The Grand Area would include, at a minimum, the entire Western Hemisphere, the Far East and the former British Empire. That’s the early stage of the war.

"As it became clear by 1943 roughly, that Germany was going to be defeated, mainly by the Russians, they began extending the policies beyond, to try to hold on to as much of Eurasia as possible, assuming there wouldn’t be a German world.

"And those policies later extend into the policy planning carried out in the early postwar period, and in many respects right until today.

"These are pretty natural and sensible plans of analysts who are thinking in terms of world domination for the interests that they represent.

"Of course, they will say, and probably believe, that they’re just laboring for the benefit of the ordinary person, but the Romans that Schumpeter was talking about would have said the same thing and also believed it."

Telling the Truth...

Palestine was a key part of the British Empire that the US replaced in 1945. Both Britain and the US conceived of Israel as a proxy working to advance the corporate interests of both countries.

Finally, the fact there were only 650,000 Jews in Palestine in 1948 out of a total population of about 2 million makes it impossible for Jewish voters to have won a fair election.

The UN acting on behalf of the US and other Western powers imposed a Jewish state in the middle of a region that was overwhelmingly Arab.

For pretty much the same reason Harry Truman took that suitcase from an American Zionist in 1948.

It is not without trying. The Palestinians who remained in Israel were shuffled off into ghettos and placed under military guard until 1967 where they received nominal citizenship. Israel still bulldozes Palestinian homes in Israel and many Palestinian villages still have no running water or electricity. Israel is still trying to find political correct methods to eliminate its Palestinian citizens.

This is about the one in Jaffa.
------------
Zionist forces initiated a cruel siege on the city of Jaffa in March 1948. The youth of the city formed popular resistance committees to confront the assault. On 14 May 1948, the Bride of the Sea fell to the Zionist military forces; that same evening the leaders of the Zionist movement in Palestine declared the establishment of the state of Israel. Approximately 4,000 of the 120,000 Palestinians managed to remain in their city after it was militarily occupied. They were all rounded up and ghettoized in al-Ajami neighborhood which was sealed off from the rest of the city and administered as essentially a military prison for two subsequent years; the military regime under which Israel governed them lasted until 1966. During this period, al-Ajami was completely surrounded by barbed wire fencing that was patrolled by Israeli soldiers and guard dogs. It was not long before the new Jewish residents of Jaffa, and based on their experience under Nazism in Europe, began to refer to the Palestinian neighborhood as the "ghetto."

ei: Jaffa: from eminence to ethnic cleansing

Jaffa, reduced to a paragraph, four or five sentences to describe the atrocity. My best reference is not with me, maybe in a day or two I will go home, then I will most likely add a bit. Oh, I am going to do something a bit different and use books, some I get off google books, no cut/paste, I have to transcribe. So its not a clean cut and paste, I left a bit out, I left enough in though, I think to reflect how both sides behaved. It is war, why the new standard in this war, its propaganda.

Sounds like Jewish forces attacked school kids,

The youth of the city formed popular resistance committees to confront the assault.

It almost sounds like that "Pink Brigade" I talked about in another thread, popular resistance committees, what the hell is a resistance committee. If that was the Arab's response to an Army they did not have much of a chance keeping Israel had they won, not with resistance committees to fight the Arab states. Thats right, you think the five Arab states were fighting for an independent Palestine, pure hogwash. The five Arab states fought for a piece for themselves. Its the Arab tradition and culture, to the victor goes the spoils.

It is propaganda to describe the resistance in Jaffa as "popular resistance committees formed by the youth".

It is also propaganda to summarize the battle for Jaffa in two or three sentences. It leaves to much out, like the British used Tanks and Aircraft in Jaffa.

So the "youth's popular resistance committee", armed by the British with modern weapons, fought with the British against the Jews. History says otherwise, dozens if not hundreds of books attest or bear witness to the facts.

http://books.google.com/books?id=CC7381HrLqcC&pg=RA1-PA181&dq=british+retreat+jaffa+1948&hl=en&ei=Ji_eTLq1F4L_8AahmNSCDw&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=4&ved=0CD4Q6AEwAw#v=onepage&q=british%20retreat%20jaffa%201948&f=false

1948: a history of the first Arab-Israeli war By Benny Morris

page 147

Palestines' largest Arab city, Jaffa, was assaulted and largely depopulted a few days after Arab Haifa. Tens of thousands of Jaffans had fled during the preceding month, and by April, hte remianing inhabitants were "insecure.... and hopless.".....

The battle, and the arrival of manshiya's refugees, no doubt demoralized Jaffa's remaining inhabitants-as did the quickly spreading rumor that it was the IZL, the aoutheors of Deir Yassin, that wasa t the gates. But even more important in triggering the mass flight of the population southward, toward the Gaza Strip, was the ceaseless three-day mortaring of thetown center, which accompanied the fight for Nanshiya.

But British forces were already on the move. Early on 28 April infantry units and squadrons of tanks pushed into Jaffa. Most of the British activity was merely demonstrative. Royal Navy destroyers sped up and down the coast and RAF aircraft flew dry runs over southern Tel Aviv and Jaffa. But one foursome of RAF Spitfires attacked with cannon and machineguns a haganah position in a factory in nearby Bat Yam, forcing its abandonment, and British artillery and tanks hit suspected IZL positions in and around Manshiy. The IZL mortars fell silent. Next day, the British tanks and infantry pushed into Manshiya itself, meeting stiff IZL resistance. Gurney sent Ben gurion a minatory message-which the Jews called an "ultimatum"-threatening to bomb Tel Aviv if he did not hein in the IZL and Haganah. Montgomery had instructed the army to make sure that the Arabs remained in possession of Jaffa, to "bomb the Jews and shoot them up":"the more armed members of the IZL and Steern Gangs that you can kell the better," he ordered.

page 153

Without doubt, the rapid collaps of Jaffa's hinterland villages owed much to the prior IZL conquest of Manshiya and the dmoralization of Jaffa's militiamen and inhabitants. In turn, the fall of the villages further unddermined the morale of jaffa's remaining residents, precipitating further flight. But so did the chaos and rapine in Jaffa itself. "The shops, the markets and the banks were closed....The sick, the wounded, and the dead who have been left without care....reinforce the dread. The fear of a renewal of the attack while they are without arms, is terrible," reported one Haganah intelligence source. Electricity, water, and fuel were in short supply, and the recently arrived ALA and irregulars, mostly Iragis, subjected the dwindling number of locals to robbery and rape, and systematically plundered the abandoned houses, shops, and warehouses-a task that "was completed by British troops. All is permitted as there is no government." One Arab commenator later wrote that, as daily convoys of refugeesw ere departing for Gaza, the ALA troops "acted as if the town was theirs, and began to rob people and loot their houses. People's lives became worthless and women's honor was defiled."

page 160

The battle for Samakh, on 29 April, was short and relatively costless. The fall of Tiberias had gravely undermined the villagers' morale. As in Jaffa, an intitial Hananah attack on 23 April, in which the British intervened in support of the villagers, resulted in the flight of many of the inhabitants and the arrival of foreign Arab volunteers, who systematically plundered the empty homes and shops.

Plunder is an Arab custom, even today, recent example, the fall of Baghdad.

What do you want me to say about war, as your source portrays a bit of war, it is by far not the most horrific example of war, the Chinese suffered brutal sadistic torture, rape, and murder by the Japanese, what your post describes is pretty mild.

My post is a bit horrific, except the atrocity is Iraqi Arab rape of Arab women, (although my book is not specific, could be boys this forum has taught me not to stereotype).

Last edited:

Start here:

* Soon after the Truman decision in 1948 to recognize Israel as a Jewish State, the US Congress approved an aid package in the form of a $135 million Export-Import Bank loan in order to take in holocaust survivors and provide them with homes.
* Until 1973, aid was mainly made up of military, economic and export-import bank loans, although annual economic grants ranging between $0.1 and $74 million were also offered between the years 1951 and 1962. "

At the outset of World War II programs run by the Council on Foreign Relations and the State Department began planning the post war world.

Q & A with Noam Chomsky:

"A FEW years before Kennan’s document, the U.S. developed something called the 'Grand Area Strategy.' What was that about?

THIS IS quite interesting. There’s only one good book about this, by Laurence Shoup and William Minter, called Imperial Brain Trust. It’s not an official government policy.

"These were programs run by the Council on Foreign Relations with the participation of the State Department, from 1939 to 1945, planning the postwar world. It began when the Second World War began and went on...

"The Grand Area would include, at a minimum, the entire Western Hemisphere, the Far East and the former British Empire. That’s the early stage of the war.

"As it became clear by 1943 roughly, that Germany was going to be defeated, mainly by the Russians, they began extending the policies beyond, to try to hold on to as much of Eurasia as possible, assuming there wouldn’t be a German world.

"And those policies later extend into the policy planning carried out in the early postwar period, and in many respects right until today.

"These are pretty natural and sensible plans of analysts who are thinking in terms of world domination for the interests that they represent.

"Of course, they will say, and probably believe, that they’re just laboring for the benefit of the ordinary person, but the Romans that Schumpeter was talking about would have said the same thing and also believed it."

Telling the Truth...

Palestine was a key part of the British Empire that the US replaced in 1945. Both Britain and the US conceived of Israel as a proxy working to advance the corporate interests of both countries.

Finally, the fact there were only 650,000 Jews in Palestine in 1948 out of a total population of about 2 million makes it impossible for Jewish voters to have won a fair election.

The UN acting on behalf of the US and other Western powers imposed a Jewish state in the middle of a region that was overwhelmingly Arab.

For pretty much the same reason Harry Truman took that suitcase from an American Zionist in 1948.

Link to proof, sorry, I was reading research books by professors who chronicled the history of the Presidents administrations. That seems like a much better source than finding a webpage and linking to lets say, wikipedia.

This is one of my books, I also have Truman's memoirs, Eisenhower's books, Cordell Hull, a few books by and about Stimson, secretary of war under Truman. Books by Ben Gurion, Menachem Begin, Weizman, Moshe Dyan, Abbas, Ebban, not one mentions weapons coming from anywhere but Europe. Much of the Irgun's weapons were taken in daring robberies of British armories.

Sorry, but I am not putting my posts together entirely from google searches, I hope you can respect and appreciate that, when things get a bit in depth as in questioning what happened in Jaffa it takes much time to find the information but having read the books and knowing the history allows me to find the facts. Not knowing and blindly searching is difficult if not impossible.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Other-Arab-Israeli-Conflict-Making-Americas/dp/0226769623]Amazon.com: The Other Arab-Israeli Conflict: Making America's Middle East Policy, from Truman to Reagan (9780226769622): Steven L. Spiegel: Books: Reviews, Prices & more[/ame]

The Other Arab-Israeli Conflict: Making America's Middle East Policy, from Truman to Reagan by Steven L. Spiegel 1986

Start here:

Q & A with Noam Chomsky:

Telling the Truth...

Before I point out a thing or two that may surprise you I have one question.

Do you know and understand who Noam Chomsky is.

Noam Chomsky:

"Little of novelty or substance can be added to the millions of words that have already been written or spoken about Noam Chomsky. But it’s worth repeating a couple of them, if only to underscore the sheer, breathtaking scale of his achievements.

"First, he is the eighth most-cited author in the world, ever.

"Sharing the top ten with him are: Marx, Lenin, Shakespeare, Aristotle, the Bible, Plato, Freud, Hegel and Cicero.

"Put simply, to ignore his work is to court ignorance and irrelevance.

"Second, he is, without a doubt, our Bertrand Russell: a man of extraordinary intellectual achievement, the father of modern linguistics, a pioneer of cognitive science, a political thinker of astonishing breadth and erudition, a writer of great moral courage in the face of cruelty and oppression, a tireless campaigner for peace and justice, and a robust voice of reason in the wilderness of despair and cynicism that is our modern world."

ZCommunications

Noam Chomsky:

"Little of novelty or substance can be added to the millions of words that have already been written or spoken about Noam Chomsky. But it’s worth repeating a couple of them, if only to underscore the sheer, breathtaking scale of his achievements.

"First, he is the eighth most-cited author in the world, ever.

"Sharing the top ten with him are: Marx, Lenin, Shakespeare, Aristotle, the Bible, Plato, Freud, Hegel and Cicero.

"Put simply, to ignore his work is to court ignorance and irrelevance.

"Second, he is, without a doubt, our Bertrand Russell: a man of extraordinary intellectual achievement, the father of modern linguistics, a pioneer of cognitive science, a political thinker of astonishing breadth and erudition, a writer of great moral courage in the face of cruelty and oppression, a tireless campaigner for peace and justice, and a robust voice of reason in the wilderness of despair and cynicism that is our modern world."

ZCommunications
*snore*

Your fantasy, rather than reality. The sooner that Jew hating sycophant dies the better.

Forum List

Back