Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2009
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBVkvP0YkNY[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpWx0nUaLUs&feature=related[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_72TiWJAVs&feature=related[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAd7e6cOXko&feature=related[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaDs-3O59UQ&feature=related[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEKLmJyZxN8&feature=related[/ame]

Understanding the linkages between historical Canaan and present day Palestine might uncover some common ground between Jew and Arab.

"The Hebrew Bible lists borders for the land of Canaan. Numbers 34:2 includes the phrase 'the land of Canaan as defined by its borders.'

"The borders are then delineated in Numbers 34:3–12. Present-day Bible scholars, such as Shalom Carmy, suggest that in around 1400 BC, Jews first arrived in Canaan.[citation needed]

"Others, such as Israel Finkelstein, Jonathan Tubbs and others, dispute the veracity of the Biblical account and claim that the Hebrew culture developed locally, from the Canaanite culture, with perhaps very minor population inflows from the outside.[citation needed]

"John N. Oswalt notes that 'Canaan consists of the land west of the Jordan and is distinguished from the area east of the Jordan.'

"Oswalt then goes on to say that in Scripture Canaan 'takes on a theological character' as 'the land which is God's gift" and "the place of abundance'".

Canaan - Wiki

Understanding the linkages between historical Canaan and present day Palestine might uncover some common ground between Jew and Arab.

"The Hebrew Bible lists borders for the land of Canaan. Numbers 34:2 includes the phrase 'the land of Canaan as defined by its borders.'

The Quran, the direct word of Allah, says the Holy Land is Jewish land.
Allah is a Zionist! :clap2:

Quran 5:20-21...
Remember Moses said to his people: 'O my people! Recall in remembrance the favor of Allah unto you, when He produced prophets among you, made you kings, and gave you what He had not given to any other among the peoples. O my people! Enter the holy land which Allah hath assigned unto you, and turn not back ignominiously, for then will ye be overthrown, to your own ruin.

Allah should listen to Prof. Pappe :cool:

Professor Pappe who invents history? No wonder you're such a shmuck. :lol:

The relativist approach typified by post-Zionist research is subjected to a crushing attack in the review by Benny Morris, a professor of Middle Eastern history at Ben-Gurion University, of the new book by Ilan Pappe, "A History of Modern Palestine: One Country, Two Peoples." The review appears in the March 22, 2004 issue of The New Republic, under the title, "Politics by Other Means," and in it Morris disparages the book, mainly because of its subjugation of history to the author's political ideology.

"This truly is an appalling book," Morris writes at the end of the review. "Anyone interested in the real history of Palestine/Israel and the Palestinian-Israeli conflict would do well to run vigorously in the opposite direction."

Morris offers a catalog of the mistakes and inaccuracies he found in the book, which partly stem, he feels, from slovenliness and laziness, but mainly from the same philosophy of relativism in which there is no value to facts and historic truth.
One man's history is another man's lie - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News

The relativist approach typified by post-Zionist research is subjected to a crushing attack in the review by Benny Morris, a professor of Middle Eastern history at Ben-Gurion University, of the new book by Ilan Pappe, "A History of Modern Palestine: One Country, Two Peoples." The review appears in the March 22, 2004 issue of The New Republic, under the title, "Politics by Other Means," and in it Morris disparages the book, mainly because of its subjugation of history to the author's political ideology.

"This truly is an appalling book," Morris writes at the end of the review. "Anyone interested in the real history of Palestine/Israel and the Palestinian-Israeli conflict would do well to run vigorously in the opposite direction."

Morris offers a catalog of the mistakes and inaccuracies he found in the book, which partly stem, he feels, from slovenliness and laziness, but mainly from the same philosophy of relativism in which there is no value to facts and historic truth.

Benny Morris is a paid zionazi pretend historian, stinky likkle murc. This is what benny sees when he looks in the mirror :eusa_liar:

Prof. Pappe had to leave zionazi land before he got a real education :eusa_whistle:

Benny Morris is a paid zionazi pretend historian, stinky likkle murc. This is what benny sees when he looks in the mirror :eusa_liar:

Prof. Pappe had to leave zionazi land before he got a real education :eusa_whistle:

You got nothing, psycho. :lol:

Ilan Pappe, Inventor Of History
I am not as interested in what happened as in how people see what's happened :cuckoo:

I admit that my ideology influences my historical writings :cuckoo:

Indeed the struggle is about ideology, not about facts. Who knows what facts are? We try to convince as many people as we can that our interpretation of the facts is the correct one, and we do it because of ideological reasons, not because we are truthseekers :cuckoo:
http://www.ee.bgu.ac.il/~censor/katz-directory/$99-11-29loos-pappe-interview.htm

You got nothing, psycho. :lol:

Nothing but the truth, murc; you'd like the truth, it would be a new experience for you, and you could bring your friend benny :eusa_liar:

Benny Morris is a paid zionazi pretend historian, stinky likkle murc. This is what benny sees when he looks in the mirror
We don't love him anymore, do we?
Prof. Pappe had to leave zionazi land before he got a real education
"Indeed the struggle is about ideology, not about facts. Who knows what facts are? We try to convince as many people as we can that our interpretation of the facts is the correct one, and we do it because of ideological reasons, not because we are truthseekers."
"An Interview of Ilan Pappé", Baudouin Loos, Le Soir, Bruxelles, Nov. 29, 1999.
Illan Pooppé, indeed, as credible as a Gaza madrasa mullah. We love him very much now, don't we?

I am not as interested in what happened as in how people see what's happened :cuckoo:

Indeed the struggle is about ideology, not about facts. Who knows what facts are? We try to convince as many people as we can that our interpretation of the facts is the correct one, and we do it because of ideological reasons, not because we are truthseekers :cuckoo:
http://www.ee.bgu.ac.il/~censor/katz-directory/$99-11-29loos-pappe-interview.htm

Thats right mark, its called honesty and truth as opposed to...you know who :eusa_liar:

Thats right mark, its called honesty and truth as opposed to...you know who :eusa_liar:

It's called intellectual dishonesty and historical fraud. Which is why Pappe is viewed as a discredited "historian" Sorry to demolish your thread, loser. My work is done :clap2:

Ilan Pappe, Inventor of History...

Indeed the struggle is about ideology, not about facts. Who knows what facts are? We try to convince as many people as we can that our interpretation of the facts is the correct one, and we do it because of ideological reasons, not because we are truthseekers

"Before the Hebrews first migrated there around 1800 B.C., the land of Canaan was occupied by Canaanites.

“Between 3000 and 1100 B.C., Canaanite civilization covered what is today Israel, the West Bank, Lebanon and much of Syria and Jordan...Those who remained in the Jerusalem hills after the Romans expelled the Jews [in the second century A.D.] were a potpourri: farmers and vineyard growers, pagans and converts to Christianity, descendants of the Arabs, Persians, Samaritans, Greeks and old Canaanite tribes.”

"Marcia Kunstel and Joseph Albright, 'Their Promised Land.' The present-day Palestinians’ ancestral heritage

“'But all these [different peoples who had come to Canaan] were additions, sprigs grafted onto the parent tree...And that parent tree was Canaanite...

"'[The Arab invaders of the 7th century A.D.] made Moslem converts of the natives, settled down as residents, and intermarried with them, with the result that all are now so completely Arabized that we cannot tell where the Canaanites leave off and the Arabs begin'"

"The Jewish kingdoms were only one of many periods in ancient Palestine

“The extended kingdoms of David and Solomon, on which the Zionists base their territorial demands, endured for only about 73 years...

"Then it fell apart...[Even] if we allow independence to the entire life of the ancient Jewish kingdoms, from David’s conquest of Canaan in 1000 B.C. to the wiping out of Judah in 586 B.C., we arrive at [only] a 414 year Jewish rule.

So a Jewish occupation of Canaan that began 3000 years ago and lasted, at most, 414 years justifies the current Jewish occupation of the land of Canaan?

The Origin...

So a Jewish occupation of Canaan that began 3000 years ago and lasted, at most, 414 years justifies the current Jewish occupation of the land of Canaan?

Muslims' occupation of the Jewish and Christian Middle East and north Africa justifies their current occupation?
Muslims' occupation of Buddhist Afghanistan justifies their current occupation?
Muslim conquests - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Quran says nothing about Arabs in Canaan. Allah wants Canaan for the Jews, Georgie. :clap2:

Remember Moses said to his people: 'O my people! Recall in remembrance the favor of Allah unto you, when He produced prophets among you, made you kings, and gave you what He had not given to any other among the peoples. O my people! Enter the holy land which Allah hath assigned unto you, and turn not back ignominiously, for then will ye be overthrown, to your own ruin.

Muslims' occupation of the Jewish and Christian Middle East and north Africa justifies their current occupation?

The Quran says nothing about Arabs in Canaan. Allah wants Canaan for the Jews, Georgie. :clap2:

When did Muslims last launch their version of Cast Lead?

"he Gaza War was a three-week armed conflict that took place in the Gaza Strip and Southern Israel during the winter of 2008–2009. Israel began a military offensive with a surprise opening air strike against the Gaza Strip on December 27, 2008.[35] Israel's stated aim was to stop rocket fire[36] from and arms import into the territory.[37][38] Israeli forces attacked military targets, police stations, and government buildings in the opening assault."

Gaza War - Wiki

Dumbass, Muslims caused Cast Lead by firing thousands of rockets into Israel, an act of war and flagrant violation of international law.

You're brain-dead. :cuckoo:

"he Gaza War was a three-week armed conflict that took place in the Gaza Strip and Southern Israel during the winter of 2008–2009. Israel began a military offensive with a surprise opening air strike against the Gaza Strip on December 27, 2008.[35] Israel's stated aim was to stop rocket fire[36] from and arms import into the territory.[37][38] Israeli forces attacked military targets, police stations, and government buildings in the opening assault."

Gaza War - Wiki

Egypt: Hamas Caused Gaza War...
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XEXsbTLfXE[/ame]

PA: Hamas Caused Gaza War...
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1t-vLU3d2w[/ame]

Dumbass, Muslims caused Cast Lead by firing thousands of rockets into Israel, an act of war and flagrant violation of international law.

How can you say into Israel.

Israel has no borders to define where it is.

The League of Nations established Israel's borders in 1922, from the Jordan River to the Med. Sea.

I've instructed you on this, before. Try to remember, stupid little boy

How can you say into Israel.

Israel has no borders to define where it is.

The League of Nations established Israel's borders in 1922, from the Jordan River to the Med. Sea.

I've instructed you on this, before. Try to remember, stupid little boy

Show me anything from the League of Nations that mentions an Israel.

Forum List

Back