Zionism and Nazism: is there a difference that makes a difference?

In 1948 there were 1.35 million Arabs and 650,000 Jews living in Mandate Palestine. Arab and Jew had coexisted for centuries in that area with no where near the level of violence we see today. It seems to me if all Arabs and Jews in Palestine had voted on the creation of a Jewish state in 1948, we would all likely be blogging about another subject today.
Nah, my fans can't drivel about "other subjects".

Before Israel Palestine was a self sufficient country.
Funny, that classification meant Palestine never was a "country". But my followers here like to deliberately confuse things, like country, state, legal entity, geographical entity. They want the unsuspecting to believe that entity had been industrialized, with factories, belching smoke, electricity in every home, intensive agriculture, and the population as dense as it is now. Which is, of course, an arabian nights agitprop drivel, confirmed by the Anglo-American Committee in 1946:
"One witnesses in Palestine not merely the impact of European culture upon the East, but also the impact of Western science and Western technology upon a semi-feudal civilization."
And then arab immigrant hordes started pouring in in obscene quantities, like flies on honey.Typical.

What is a state and what is not a state is an interesting question. In the "west" Israel is considered a state and Palestine is not. However, Palestine is recognized as a state by several international organizations and 117 countries. Those who recognize Palestine generally consider Israel to be an occupation of Palestine.
Well, mother nature has generously provided us with dumbass individuals and organizations thereof for the purpose of having a bad reference.
There are three basic requirements to be a state.
Must be interesting.

1) A permanent population commonly called inhabitants.
No permanent population to talk about.
2) A government created by the inhabitants.
There have been no palestinian® government, no palestinian® zsar, no palestinian® culture, no palestinian® history.
3) Defined borders.
Never existed, of course.

daveman...It's my understanding events like the one a Deir Yassin had a greater effect on Arab migrations than Arab leaders calling for a wide-open battle space.

Between late 1947 when the UN announced its partition plan for Palestine and May of 1948 when the Jewish state was born, a period of civil war existed with multiple atrocities committed by both sides.

As I understand it, the Arab call for clearing away civilians primarily occurred after May 14, 1948 when Israel declared its independence.

"That day, the armies of Egypt, Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, and Iraq invaded the territory partitioned for the Arab state, thus starting the 1948 Arab-Israeli War.

"The nascent Israeli Defense Force repulsed the Arab nations from part of the occupied territories, thus extending its borders beyond the original UNSCOP partition.[23]

"By December 1948, Israel controlled most of the portion of Mandate Palestine west of the Jordan River.

"The remainder of the Mandate consisted of Jordan, the area that came to be called the West Bank (controlled by Jordan), and the Gaza Strip (controlled by Egypt).

"Prior to and during this conflict, 711,000[24] Palestinians Arabs fled their original lands to become Palestinian refugees, in part, due to an alleged promise from Arab leaders that they would be able to return when the war is won.

Arab-Israeli conflict

Before Israel Palestine was a self sufficient country.
Funny, that classification meant Palestine never was a "country". But my followers here like to deliberately confuse things, like country, state, legal entity, geographical entity. They want the unsuspecting to believe that entity had been industrialized, with factories, belching smoke, electricity in every home, intensive agriculture, and the population as dense as it is now. Which is, of course, an arabian nights agitprop drivel, confirmed by the Anglo-American Committee in 1946:
"One witnesses in Palestine not merely the impact of European culture upon the East, but also the impact of Western science and Western technology upon a semi-feudal civilization."
And then arab immigrant hordes started pouring in in obscene quantities, like flies on honey.Typical.

What is a state and what is not a state is an interesting question. In the "west" Israel is considered a state and Palestine is not. However, Palestine is recognized as a state by several international organizations and 117 countries. Those who recognize Palestine generally consider Israel to be an occupation of Palestine.

3) Defined borders.

Palestine has a permanent Population.
Palestine has a government.
Palestine has defined borders.

Israel was created without a permanent population.
Israel's government was created by foreigners.
Israel has no borders.

Yet you do not know who the population consisted of, who populated Israel in 1917.
Palestine had a Turkish government.
Palestine had defined borders, Turkish borders.

All the governments of the middle east were created by foreigners.

funny, tent people are permanent. They did not travel throughout Syria to water and feed the Camels.

3) Defined borders.

Palestine has a permanent Population.
Palestine has a government.
Palestine has defined borders.

Israel was created without a permanent population.
Israel's government was created by foreigners.
Israel has no borders.

Yet you do not know who the population consisted of, who populated Israel in 1917.
Palestine had a Turkish government.
Palestine had defined borders, Turkish borders.

All the governments of the middle east were created by foreigners.

funny, tent people are permanent. They did not travel throughout Syria to water and feed the Camels.

So then why not find a solution where everyone can live in peace in the area formerly known as Palestine, which includes all religions and people, where everyone enjoys Jerusalem and the rest of the "holy" land together. Isn't religion supposed to be about peace? Maybe you should all start acting like it.

So then why not find a solution where everyone can live in peace in the area formerly known as Palestine, which includes all religions and people, where everyone enjoys Jerusalem and the rest of the "holy" land together. Isn't religion supposed to be about peace? Maybe you should all start acting like it.

We did, it is called Israel, appeasement is the problem.

Arabs, Jews, Moslems, Christians, Druzes, Kurds, Bedouins, and all those I never remembered lived in Israel, or as it was known, Syria.

Palestine was the name of an area on a map, not the name of a country. Palestine was never a country, a state, a nation, or a county.

Arabs, Jews, Moslems, Christians, Druzes, Kurds, Bedouins, and all those I never remembered lived in Israel, or as it was known, Syria.

Palestine was the name of an area on a map, not the name of a country. Palestine was never a country, a state, a nation, or a county.

So Israel would welcome all muslims, christians... to come live in peace in israel? Is that why they have check points every 10 feet to control everyone's movements so arabs don't come into israel? Is the wall they put up a sign of peace and acceptance of everyone?
Man, do YOU even believe the crap you write?

So Israel would welcome all muslims, christians... to come live in peace in israel? Is that why they have check points every 10 feet to control everyone's movements so arabs don't come into israel? Is the wall they put up a sign of peace and acceptance of everyone?

Would they welcome all, no, unfortunately under current circumstances, problem being decedents of dead refugees.

Check points are to prevent suicide bombers.

Things got all screwed up while Arafat was alive, the Jews have to appease the USA and we in turn appease Saudi Arabia. Not being at home my library is not behind me so just going by memory I think it was Carter who began appeasement, had to be an earlier administration, maybe Johnson.

Appeasement for decades has created this problem, nothing more, we should of demanded basic human rights in Saudi Arabia years ago.

LOL@ jillian just neg reppped me for my last post, I guess peace is bad. :lol:

no...dumb as toast anti-semites are bad.

peace is good. and as soon as hamas wants peace, i'm sure they'll have it. but they don't.

now go learn something about this subject other than terrorist supporting propaganda.

until then you're a slug.

feel free to go post on al jazeera or stormfront. i'm sure they'll love you.

Would they welcome all, no, unfortunately under current circumstances, problem being decedents of dead refugees.

Things got all screwed up while Arafat was alive, the Jews have to appease the USA and we in turn appease Saudi Arabia. Not being at home my library is not behind me so just going by memory I think it was Carter who began appeasement, had to be an earlier administration, maybe Johnson.

Appeasement for decades has created this problem, nothing more, we should of demanded basic human rights in Saudi Arabia years ago.

why bother responding to her? that implies she's to be taken seriously. she hasn't a clue what she's talking about.

they're idiots... they think israel shouldn't be able to protect its borders so israeli children can get blown up.

as for check points every 10 feet, that's a joke and a lie which anyone who's ever been there knows.

i gurantee the blithering idiot has never been to gaza or the west bank.

unfortunately for her, i have.

muslim CITIZENS of Israel have more freedom than they do in any muslim country. People who aren't CITIZENS... like "palestinians"... who are really jordanian. but jordan doesn't want them...neither does egypt... hence Egypt building a wall... which no one talks about.

but that's because they're anti-semitic trash.

When did Israel declare formal borders?

Why do the maps Israeli children view in their classrooms reveal Israel stretching from the Mediterranean Sea to the Jordan River when the UN partition plan "gave" the Zionists only 55% of that land?

Why does the "democratic" state of Israel have a religious symbol on its flag?

Are individuals in Israel required to carry state-issued ID cards that indicate their religion.

So if israel doesn't welcome, then it's not a true democracy (and can't fall back on the "human rights" argument), as they only let certain people vote. Being a democratic country isn't just about having several parties.
Plus, real democratic countries don't need checkpoints every 20 feet to stop outsiders from coming in. And real democratic countries don't have people blowing themselves up as a last resort protest.

jillian, the term Semite means a member of any of various ancient and modern Semitic-speaking peoples originating in southwestern Asia, including Akkadians, Canaanites, Phoenicians, Hebrews, Arabs, and Ethiopian Semites. So anti-Semite means ? Against all these peoples including arabs? Just thought you should know.

If we had the will, we'd find that out pretty quick, hadn't we? Respective treaties with Egypt and Jordan did set the borders, the UN cartographers did set the border with Lebanon, and Syria, well, the latter is free to get lost in the dunes among the camels.
Why do the maps Israeli children view in their classrooms reveal Israel stretching from the Mediterranean Sea to the Jordan River when the UN partition plan "gave" the Zionists only 55% of that land?
Because one country (jewish) came into being, while another one (arab) did not, because the very people, for whom it was meant, rejected the whole idea and have been wasting their time on attempts to destroy the first one ever since. Simple.
Why does democratic Switzerland have a religious symbol on its flag?
Are individuals in Israel required to carry state-issued ID cards that indicate their religion.
Nah. See, folks, research does wonders.

Because the United Nations does not make nations, people do.

Symbol on a flag, same reason the Arab countries put religous symbols on their flags.

I dont know the answer to your last question. I did answer all your third grade questions though, that ought to make you happy.

Last edited:

So if israel doesn't welcome, then it's not a true democracy (and can't fall back on the "human rights" argument), as they only let certain people vote. Being a democratic country isn't just about having several parties.
Plus, real democratic countries don't need checkpoints every 20 feet to stop outsiders from coming in. And real democratic countries don't have people blowing themselves up as a last resort protest.

jillian, the term Semite means a member of any of various ancient and modern Semitic-speaking peoples originating in southwestern Asia, including Akkadians, Canaanites, Phoenicians, Hebrews, Arabs, and Ethiopian Semites. So anti-Semite means ? Against all these peoples including arabs? Just thought you should know.

I never said anything about true democracy, true democracy is not as good as a republic. As far as real democratic countries I will have to take your word, I dont know of any true democratic countries and as everyone knows, a republic is the best way to go, thats what makes us strong. Confusion makes us weak.

You have a lot to learn, dont worry though, this is easy stuff for me, I have well over a hundred books on Israel, some dating back to the early nineteenth century.

Forum List

Back