Zimmermans First Appearance On Television Today. Looks More Hispanic Than White.

so what happens now? do we have a new war? Blacks VS Hispanics? they can't threaten us lilly and typical white people now (well, thats how Obama sees white people)

There is no war. It's all in your head. Try not to panic.

13219322.jpg

keep condoning racism and it'll happen.

I've never condoned racism, and never will....from any direction.

Last edited:
I'm not positive the Black Panthers have done anything but make idiotic threats against Zimmerman personally. Outrageous, Yes, but I must have missed the race war calls.

Apparently you missed the $10,000 bounty on Zimmerman too.

apparently he missed the tape where that's exactly what they did. call for a race war.. "we gots to suit up and boot up,, we got's to make the blood flow."

I'm not positive the Black Panthers have done anything but make idiotic threats against Zimmerman personally. Outrageous, Yes, but I must have missed the race war calls.

apparently he missed the tape where that's exactly what they did. call for a race war.. "we gots to suit up and boot up,, we got's to make the blood flow."

Yep. And Sharpton out there leading the charge.

When something like this happens, extremists from both side of the spectrum, both the white supremacists and the black separatists like the NBPP, come out of the woodwork and attempt to own "top victim status."

White supremacists have been calling for a race war for years. So have black separatists. Thankfully, there aren't enough idiots from either group to successfully combat a troop of girl scouts, and win.

Taking them seriously is stupid.

WTF are you on about? Or, rather, on?

Odd that YOU only address one part of my post...I return the question asswipe.

I have no idea what you're asking me to respond to. I routinely speak out against racism in ALL GUISES. I'm in favor of law and order (versus vigilanteism). I support George Zimmerman being charged and having his day in court. If he is guilty, he should do time for depriving another human being of his life. If he is not guilty, then he should be exonerated and set free.

I wish that this incident had not been utilized by the spin doctors on either sides to sell a non-existent race war.

Does that help you understand, asswipe?

As a matter of course you don't understand. Perhaps I should type slower...or is it YOU have no concept of context, and I thwartede your attempt to ignore my entire post as you try to revise the discussion?

Your grade is *EPIC FAIL*.

Homie don't play yer game. *I* called you on it.

YOU remain butthurt.

So much the better.
icon14.gif

Now tell us.. who has the brownest skin in this photo?

side by side.. a black gentleman, an hispanic gentleman and a white gentleman.

Odd that YOU only address one part of my post...I return the question asswipe.

I have no idea what you're asking me to respond to. I routinely speak out against racism in ALL GUISES. I'm in favor of law and order (versus vigilanteism). I support George Zimmerman being charged and having his day in court. If he is guilty, he should do time for depriving another human being of his life. If he is not guilty, then he should be exonerated and set free.

I wish that this incident had not been utilized by the spin doctors on either sides to sell a non-existent race war.

As a matter of course you don't understand. Perhaps I should type slower...or is it YOU have no concept of context, and I thwartede your attempt to ignore my entire post as you try to revise the discussion?

YOU remain butthurt.

So much the better.
icon14.gif

Wow, "homie." You're pretty gangsta.

big

I hope you don't get hurt out on those mean streets during the upcoming rumble. Make sure to pack your pocketknife.

YOU remain butthurt.

So much the better.
icon14.gif

big

I hope you don't get hurt out on those mean streets during the upcoming rumble. Make sure to pack your pocketknife.
:lol: :lol:

YOU remain butthurt.

So much the better.
icon14.gif

big

I have reservations about arguing with unarmed morons in the arena of ideas...you'd be easy to take out as i have already accomplished.

*Enjoy*.

:omg::poke::eusa_doh:
Did any of you catch it around 1:40pm (a few minutes ago). First footage of Zimmerman in court. Looks like the trial may not begin till late May.
Now, did Zimmerman appear as that White Murderer that Black Leaders have painted him?

He was not "light skinned". if anything, far from it.
Let's see how much longer Blacks will accuse a white man of killing a black man now that the world will see that Zimmerman is more Hispanic than White.
:stupid:

We already know he's hispanic, did he look more Black than White?

Forum List

Back