Zimmerman’s hands?

Why wasn't he hitting back? Would you at least try to defend yourself if someone hit you? He already had that gun in his hand, that's why.

Sorry I must disagree so much but I just don't see evidence of self defense. I see murder.

The second line of your post contradicts the first.

There is no evidence whatsoever that Zimmerman had anything in his hands.

Zero.

You just pulled that out of thin air.

Link for this, nutter: "on the hundreds of black kids killed daily by kids of their our race"

What a stupid statement.

Good God you people.....Could it be that he wasnt punching the shit out of TM?
Which is why TM hands had cut knuckles.
You guys are like the prosecutions witness list.....helpful to the defense.

Why wasn't he hitting back? Would you at least try to defend yourself if someone hit you? He already had that gun in his hand, that's why.

Sorry I must disagree so much but I just don't see evidence of self defense. I see murder.

It can be inferred that GZ had his gun in hand, TM saw it, and jumped him in self defense.

So you see a guy with a gun in his hand and you attack him?
Yeeeeeah OK.
What a doof....

If I am being flowered by a thug looking CAC, I want to know why and if I don't get the right answer I go into attack and survival mode, ASAP. I sure as hell would not lead him to my home. Trayvon had every right to be where he was. Zimmerman should have stayed in his car after call 911. Zimmerman reached in his pocket for a phone? How did Trayvon know he was reaching for a phone or a gun and he punched him which exactly what I would have done.
As far as Trayvon reaching for his gun? Lie are there would have been a struggle over the gun. Trayvon never saw the gun.
And we all know how much credibility Zimmerman's word hold.:eusa_liar:

I'm sure someone would be terrified of some old lay punching them. And I would like to think you would be smart enough to call the police rather then receive a beatdown.

I see the early stages alzheimer's here.

Early stages of Alzheimer is still far ahead of you. People has made the mistake of underestimating this old lady in a power chair with MS before and lived to regret it.

OK now you just sound ridiculous. People has made mistakes have they?
I hate to break it to you but nobody,and I mean nobody,is afraid of an old lady on a hover round.

It can be inferred that GZ had his gun in hand, TM saw it, and jumped him in self defense.

Yeeeeeah OK.
What a doof....

You going to turn and run away and get shot in the back?

TRAYVON NEVER SAW THE GUN.
Trayvon reached for Zimmerman gun and Zimmerman beat him to it, upholstered it, pulled it out of the holster, put it to Trayvon’s chest and Trayvon did nothing? If Trayvon reached for the gun first he would have got it first and there would have been a struggle over the gun and there was not. Trayvon never saw the gun before it was in his chest. If Trayvon was fighting for his life this would have been the time to fight. If Zimmerman could reach the gun he could have punch and pushed Trayvon away or if he got the gun he did not have to shoot him in the heart. He could have stopped him by shooting him in his leg, etc. Zimmerman used deadly force because he wanted to use deadly force not to save his life. Zimmerman knew MA and had trained at a police academy and know how to use his hands. No evidence that Zimmerman ever used his hands before he used the gun. He was able to squirm of the concrete? So he was not pinned down as he alleged. He is a chronic, pathological and habitual liar and the prosecuting attorney should be fired for incompetent representation. Reason for appeal?
If he is acquitted he will have to answer to a higher power then the court. And GOD help him if he receives GOD wrath.

Yeeeeeah OK.
What a doof....

No,because if the guy was going to shoot me I'd be dead already.
By attacking him I made damn sure he was going to shoot me.
I'd like to see an instance where you theory actually was played out.
I cant say I've ever heard someone say" well he had a gun so I ran over there and punched him in the face in hopes of knocking him out before he could shoot me"
Although I have heard of people saying "he had a gun so I hauled ass"

You watch to many Rambo movies.

TRAYVON NEVER SAW THE GUN.
Trayvon reached for Zimmerman gun and Zimmerman beat him to it, upholstered it, pulled it out of the holster, put it to Trayvon’s chest and Trayvon did nothing? If Trayvon reached for the gun first he would have got it first and there would have been a struggle over the gun and there was not. Trayvon never saw the gun before it was in his chest. If Trayvon was fighting for his life this would have been the time to fight. If Zimmerman could reach the gun he could have punch and pushed Trayvon away or if he got the gun he did not have to shoot him in the heart. He could have stopped him by shooting him in his leg, etc. Zimmerman used deadly force because he wanted to use deadly force not to save his life. Zimmerman knew MA and had trained at a police academy and know how to use his hands. No evidence that Zimmerman ever used his hands before he used the gun. He was able to squirm of the concrete? So he was not pinned down as he alleged. He is a chronic, pathological and habitual liar and the prosecuting attorney should be fired for incompetent representation. Reason for appeal?
If he is acquitted he will have to answer to a higher power then the court. And GOD help him if he receives GOD wrath.

You know nothing about guns and their holsters.
GZ had a hard shell holster. Most of those require you to push a release to pull the firearm.
And even if it didnt have a release. It's going to be difficult to grab the gun when it grip is facing away from you.
Go back to your knitting.

You might want to keep God out of this and refrain from speaking for him. For all you know he guided GZs hand when he made the shot.

Last edited:
Yeeeeeah OK.
What a doof....

I cant say I've ever heard someone say" well he had a gun so I ran over there and punched him in the face in hopes of knocking him out before he could shoot me"

You are babbling. Would you attack or run?

You are babbling. Would you attack or run?

I'd run. If the guy already had the gun in his hand,your chance of even getting close is remote. But to think you could land that one in a million punch and knock him out before he could shoot you is stupid. And if your running straight at him you're a static target.
If your running away you're putting distance between you and the shooter and you can move laterally,both of which make his shot much more difficult.

Anyone who runs toward an armed person in an idiot.
And I can promise you,if you ran at me and I had a gun,you're a dead man.
If you ran away,I'd let you run since you'r no longer a threat.
Which I've done in the past.

And I wasnt babbling,you're just to stupid to see the point I was making. After all you'd run at a guy with a gun in his hand. You're obviously none to bright.

Ummmm......public service announcement to the far left k00ks on here.......

Your opinions about how you hope shit is seen in the courtroom don't mean dick.....the evidence is clearly showing the prosecution's case is fucked. All your PC perceptions don't mean dick in the courtroom. Based purely upon law.......this guy should walk, and relatively speaking, will definitely walk in the end.

One fellow had a gun, and had been told by the police to back off. The other fellow was a 17 kid being followed at night by a man he did not know. What was said between them, we have only Zimmermann's word for, because the kid is dead.

That and Zimmerman has been caught in a bunch of lies...

s0n....do you spend any part of the day outside the world of fantasy?

Well, let's review.

Zimmerman said on Hannity that he didn't know the "Stand your Ground" law, even though he took a course on it and got an A.

He said he didn't know which street he was on, even though there are only three streets in his housing divisions, he is the captain of the Neighborhood watch, and he's lived their for 8 years.

he claimed he didn't have assets, and hid them from a judge.

the question is, why does anyone believe Zimmerman, other than their need to believe that guns really save lives.

Well, let's review.

Zimmerman said on Hannity that he didn't know the "Stand your Ground" law, even though he took a course on it and got an A.

He said he didn't know which street he was on, even though there are only three streets in his housing divisions, he is the captain of the Neighborhood watch, and he's lived their for 8 years.

he claimed he didn't have assets, and hid them from a judge.

the question is, why does anyone believe Zimmerman, other than their need to believe that guns really save lives.

Ok then s0n........then we are looking at a slam dunk on a conviction for 2nd degree murder.......probably next week!!:rock::rock::rock:

[

Ok then s0n........then we are looking at a slam dunk on a conviction for 2nd degree murder.......probably next week!!:rock::rock::rock:

Well, I hope so.

But also suspect we are going to need a Federal Case to bring justice, because the "New South" isn't much different than the "Old South".

In matters of legalities, philosophy is gay s0n!!!:2up:

Forum List

Back