Zimmerman’s hands?

Zimmerman shot an unarmed child. that's really the only "philosophical" point here.

Everything else is clutter.

meh

the PC view is gay.

Lets hope this case makes some scumbags out there think twice before hitting a home for a burglary/robbery thinking, "Shit......maybe I get my ass capped if I hit this house!!"

Zimmerman shot an unarmed child. that's really the only "philosophical" point here.

meh

the PC view is gay.

Lets hope this case makes some scumbags out there think twice before hitting a home for a burglary/robbery thinking, "Shit......maybe I get my ass capped if I hit this house!!"

Or maybe it will make the next guy who thinks he's The Punisher think twice before going out there looking for black kids to shoot.

meh

the PC view is gay.

Or maybe it will make the next guy who thinks he's The Punisher think twice before going out there looking for black kids to shoot.

Zimmerman make himself
JUDGE..."up to no good"
JURY... "What are you doing around here."
and EXECUTIONER..."Bang you're dead."

One fellow had a gun, and had been told by the police to back off. The other fellow was a 17 kid being followed at night by a man he did not know. What was said between them, we have only Zimmermann's word for, because the kid is dead.

That and Zimmerman has been caught in a bunch of lies...

Credibility is everything is a court of law. Zimmerman has none.
If anyone of you have ever been followered you know is it not a good feeling. I can imagine how Trayvon felt in the neighborhood he was walking in and he did not want to lead the CAC to his home.
You reach into your pocket when in a confrontation with me you are going to get a crazy old lady with mace and a stun gun. Do it with a cop and you will get shot.

Why would anyone with a gun in his hand be screaming for help? Trayvon never saw the gun or he would not be dead.

Come on Jake. You asked me to clarify and I did.

I'd run. If the guy already had the gun in his hand,your chance of even getting close is remote. But to think you could land that one in a million punch and knock him out before he could shoot you is stupid. And if your running straight at him you're a static target.
If your running away you're putting distance between you and the shooter and you can move laterally,both of which make his shot much more difficult.

Anyone who runs toward an armed person in an idiot.
And I can promise you,if you ran at me and I had a gun,you're a dead man.
If you ran away,I'd let you run since you'r no longer a threat.
Which I've done in the past.

And I wasnt babbling,you're just to stupid to see the point I was making. After all you'd run at a guy with a gun in his hand. You're obviously none to bright.

I want to hear more about how you'd try and bum rush a guy with a gun in his hand.

So you see a guy with a gun in his hand and you attack him?
Yeeeeeah OK.
What a doof....

You going to turn and run away and get shot in the back?

if he did get shot in the back, then the prosecution would have a case!

If Trayvon had seen the gun he would not be dead. He would have fought for his life and he would have won. WIth a LPAB like Zimmerman the he was beating the S___ out of already?

Citizens on patrol and neighborhood watch are not policemen or vigilante posses. WE pay policemen to protect us from black people. Black kids walking "leisurely" in my neighborhood are not suspicious looking.

Citizens on patrol and neighborhood watch are not policemen or vigilante posses. WE pay policemen to protect us from black people. Black kids walking "leisurely" in my neighborhood are not suspicious looking.

LMAO----do you pay policeman to protect you from white people too ?

TRAYVON NEVER SAW THE GUN.
Trayvon reached for Zimmerman gun and Zimmerman beat him to it, upholstered it, pulled it out of the holster, put it to Trayvon’s chest and Trayvon did nothing? If Trayvon reached for the gun first he would have got it first and there would have been a struggle over the gun and there was not. Trayvon never saw the gun before it was in his chest. If Trayvon was fighting for his life this would have been the time to fight. If Zimmerman could reach the gun he could have punch and pushed Trayvon away or if he got the gun he did not have to shoot him in the heart. He could have stopped him by shooting him in his leg, etc. Zimmerman used deadly force because he wanted to use deadly force not to save his life. Zimmerman knew MA and had trained at a police academy and know how to use his hands. No evidence that Zimmerman ever used his hands before he used the gun. He was able to squirm of the concrete? So he was not pinned down as he alleged. He is a chronic, pathological and habitual liar and the prosecuting attorney should be fired for incompetent representation. Reason for appeal?
If he is acquitted he will have to answer to a higher power then the court. And GOD help him if he receives GOD wrath.

Lol! I just love know it all's, you should be a fricken attorney!

He should have shot him in the leg?? Why? That wouldn't have stopped him from beating Zimmerman, probably would have pissed him off more! You're an idiot! And keep God out of it....God doesn't like racists, so I think you should be worrying about His wrath!

Good question. His hands look pristine 45 minutes after he killed Treyvon.

zimmermanhandsclean_zpsa4d82246.jpg

353eb17b-78e1-48d8-b281-b8418fa58ed4_zps280a0627.jpg

His trigger finger looks good.

been my experience that we pay policemen to take down the facts after stuff's already gone down... which usually doesn't help much at all...

The punk Zimmerman gets all fired up about a black kid in the neighborhood, calls the police, is told not to bother following the kid, does so anyway cause he has a gun in his pocket, picks a fight with a 17 yr old and is getting his ass kicked. So he shoots the kid and you stupid mutta fuking right wingers decide he did nothing wrong.

You right wing whack jobs are really what is wrong in this country.

The punk Zimmerman gets all fired up about a black kid in the neighborhood, calls the police, is told not to bother following the kid, does so anyway cause he has a gun in his pocket, picks a fight with a 17 yr old and is getting his ass kicked. So he shoots the kid and you stupid mutta fuking right wingers decide he did nothing wrong.

You can't prove that.

Level of marijuana in Trayvon's system should not be an issue in the case because no one can say what the effect was on Trayvon. I like Mr. Bao the medical examiner. Everyone's experience with marijuana is different. A drug that his legal and this country wants to legalize. Meth in his system would be different story.

CB1 is one such receptor. CB1 receptors are found mainly in your brain, especially in areas that control body movement, memory and vomiting. This helps explain why marijuana use affects balance and coordination and impairs short-term memory and learning, and why it can be useful in treating nausea, pain and loss of appetite.
What happens inside the human body when marijuana is consumed? - Medical Marijuana - ProCon.org

Did he take a bite out of Zimmerman.

Level of marijuana in Trayvon's system should not be an issue in the case because no one can say what the effect was on Trayvon. I like Mr. Bao the medical examiner. Everyone's experience with marijuana is different. A drug that his legal and this country wants to legalize. Meth in his system would be different story.

CB1 is one such receptor. CB1 receptors are found mainly in your brain, especially in areas that control body movement, memory and vomiting. This helps explain why marijuana use affects balance and coordination and impairs short-term memory and learning, and why it can be useful in treating nausea, pain and loss of appetite.
What happens inside the human body when marijuana is consumed? - Medical Marijuana - ProCon.org

Did he take a bite out of Zimmerman.

I dont know,but if it controls nausea I need to smoke a bowl. Because you make me sick.

You can't prove that.

LMFOAO:clap2:
Would you be yelling for help if you had gun in your hand and the attacker has a bag of skittles? I say the person with the bag of skittles was yelling for help.

Last edited:
TRAYVON NEVER SAW THE GUN.
Trayvon reached for Zimmerman gun and Zimmerman beat him to it, upholstered it, pulled it out of the holster, put it to Trayvon’s chest and Trayvon did nothing? If Trayvon reached for the gun first he would have got it first and there would have been a struggle over the gun and there was not. Trayvon never saw the gun before it was in his chest. If Trayvon was fighting for his life this would have been the time to fight. If Zimmerman could reach the gun he could have punch and pushed Trayvon away or if he got the gun he did not have to shoot him in the heart. He could have stopped him by shooting him in his leg, etc. Zimmerman used deadly force because he wanted to use deadly force not to save his life. Zimmerman knew MA and had trained at a police academy and know how to use his hands. No evidence that Zimmerman ever used his hands before he used the gun. He was able to squirm of the concrete? So he was not pinned down as he alleged. He is a chronic, pathological and habitual liar and the prosecuting attorney should be fired for incompetent representation. Reason for appeal?
If he is acquitted he will have to answer to a higher power then the court. And GOD help him if he receives GOD wrath.

Lol! I just love know it all's, you should be a fricken attorney!

He should have shot him in the leg?? Why? That wouldn't have stopped him from beating Zimmerman, probably would have pissed him off more! You're an idiot! And keep God out of it....God doesn't like racists, so I think you should be worrying about His wrath!
My GOD don't like liars and murderers either. I think GOD may have been a racist with his dealing with the nation of Israel. His chosen people? Didn't he create us all?

Forum List

Back