Zimmerman’s hands?

One fellow had a gun, and had been told by the police to back off.

Wrong. When he asked of they wanted him to follow Martin he was told by non-emergency dispatcher "we don't need you to do that." The police didn't tell him jack squat.

The other fellow was a 17 kid being followed at night by a man he did not know. What was said between them, we have only Zimmermann's word for, because the kid is dead.

He was a 17 year old thug, and he was in a place he shouldn't have been in. :cuckoo: I've been followed by lots of people :doubt:I didn't know. I didn't break their nose or smash their skulls against the pavement. Being followed is not an excuse to assault someone.

The arguments of the Zimmerman lynch mob couldn't be more pathetic.

If I am being flowered by a thug looking CAC, I want to know why and if I don't get the right answer I go into attack and survival mode, ASAP. I sure as hell would not lead him to my home. Trayvon had every right to be where he was. Zimmerman should have stayed in his car after call 911. Zimmerman reached in his pocket for a phone? How did Trayvon know he was reaching for a phone or a gun and he punched him which exactly what I would have done.
As far as Trayvon reaching for his gun? Lie are there would have been a struggle over the gun. Trayvon never saw the gun.
And we all know how much credibility Zimmerman's word hold.:eusa_liar:

Last edited:
There was 30 shootings and 14 deaths in my city (Baltimore) this week.. but nobody cares. They were most (or maybe all) black on black crime. But nobody cares. Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson had nothing to say, because they don't care. The National media has nothing to say, because they don't care. One white/hispanic shoots a black guy in Florida and everyone seems to care.
IF you cannot see the difference you got a problem. Shoots a black child. Trayvon just turned 17. I got a big problem with that. Trayvon was stalked and murdered because he was black and he was where he was supposed to be. This one was not going to get away. One what?

There was 30 shootings and 14 deaths in my city (Baltimore) this week.. but nobody cares. They were most (or maybe all) black on black crime. But nobody cares. Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson had nothing to say, because they don't care. The National media has nothing to say, because they don't care. One white/hispanic shoots a black guy in Florida and everyone seems to care.

And these were probably gang, drug and crime related and not because anyone was black. Trayvon's murder was race related only. He was black. If Zimmerman was a gang banger and Trayvon a drug dealer we would not be here today.

Last edited:
Self appointed neighborhood watchman with a gun looking for a black man to shoot. He did not belong to an organized neighborhood watch group. Zimmerman has a crazed obsession against blacks. A wanna be nobody. Friggin loser.

IF you cannot see the difference you got a problem. Shoots a black child. Trayvon just turned 17. I got a big problem with that. Trayvon was stalked and murdered because he was black and he was where he was supposed to be. This one was not going to get away. One what?

Actually, if Zimmerman killed him for being black, he would have just shot him on sight. That's not why he killed him though, and he didn't shoot him on sight, so there must have been another reason he shot him when he did. What do you suppose that reason was? What happened leading up to being shot? Use common sense and you'll have your answer.

If what Zimmerman was doing with his hands was important it would have come up in the trial.

The trial is not over yet and it has come up in conversation by some host. It is important what both their hands were doing. Natural instinct is to push, punch, etc when one is attacked. Was Zimmerman paralyzed with fear of this child? His hands had not problem reaching, unholstering and removing his gun, bringing it to Trayvons chest and pulling the trigger. I want to know where his hands were before. Where was his hands when he was being punched and head being banged into the concrete. It will come up or the Prosecutor is stupid than he looks and acts. A fifth grader could do a better job. I want to believe the best is yet to come by the prosecutor. :confused:

One fellow had a gun, and had been told by the police to back off.

Wrong. When he asked of they wanted him to follow Martin he was told by non-emergency dispatcher "we don't need you to do that." The police didn't tell him jack squat.

The other fellow was a 17 kid being followed at night by a man he did not know. What was said between them, we have only Zimmermann's word for, because the kid is dead.

He was a 17 year old thug, and he was in a place he shouldn't have been in. :cuckoo: I've been followed by lots of people :doubt:I didn't know. I didn't break their nose or smash their skulls against the pavement. Being followed is not an excuse to assault someone.

The arguments of the Zimmerman lynch mob couldn't be more pathetic.

If I am being flowered by a thug looking CAC, I want to know why and if I don't get the right answer I go into attack and survival mode, ASAP. I sure as hell would not lead him to my home. Trayvon had every right to be where he was. Zimmerman should have stayed in his car after call 911. Zimmerman reached in his pocket for a phone? How did Trayvon know he was reaching for a phone or a gun and he punched him which exactly what I would have done.
As far as Trayvon reaching for his gun? Lie are there would have been a struggle over the gun. Trayvon never saw the gun.
And we all know how much credibility Zimmerman's word hold.:eusa_liar:

You can claim "Zimmerman shouldn't have done this" and "Zimmerman shouldn't have done that" all day long, but the fact remains that Zimmerman did nothing that justified being assaulted by Martin.

Bottom line: Martin was a thug who got what he deserved.

Actually, if Zimmerman killed him for being black, he would have just shot him on sight. That's not why he killed him though, and he didn't shoot him on sight, so there must have been another reason he shot him when he did. What do you suppose that reason was? What happened leading up to being shot? Use common sense and you'll have your answer.

That would have been first degree murder and foolish. Zimmerman thinks he is smart and shot him when he thought he could use self defense and walk away. What happen leading up to the black child being shot is what is going to get Zimmerman convicted of second degree murder.

I definitely think there is an obvious difference between this and the shootings in Baltimore or Chicago or elsewhere.

Trayvon Martin was walking home. He was not casing the neighborhood, running with a gang, looking for people to beat up, etc. He was returning to his father's home after going to buy snacks. Regardless of what happened between he and George Zimmerman, the sad, tragic fact of this case is that if Zimmerman had not been driving through his neighborhood at that time, Trayvon Martin would still be alive. THIS is the main reason why this case has received national news.

Unfortunately, tied in with that is the fact that the media, in large part, has decided that Trayvon Martin is dead because George Zimmerman is a racist white man and Trayvon Martin was a black boy. This was the story they ran with early on, showing photographs of George Zimmerman as scary and intimidating and Trayvon as a sweet-faced child. This was the narrative that was encouraged by celebrities like Spike Lee who encouraged vigilante justice by releasing Zimmerman's parents address on his Twitter feed or Jaimie Foxx who continues to wear a shirt of Trayvon as if George Zimmerman is guilty already and not entitled to a fair trial.

The case is receiving national news because 1) it is tragic and 2) because the media wanted to prosecute Zimmerman based on race from the first minute the case caught attention.

It's funny how the Zimmerman lynch mob believes Zimmerman would shoot a kid just because he was black, but they refuse to believe that a black kid who has a history of violence would assault someone without provocation. I've seen plenty of assaults with no provocation. I've been the victim of numerous such assaults, especially when I was in high school. I have no trouble believing that a thug like Trayvon would go after someone just because he didn't like the way the guy looked.

That would have been first degree murder and foolish. Zimmerman thinks he is smart and shot him when he thought he could use self defense and walk away. What happen leading up to the black child being shot is what is going to get Zimmerman convicted of second degree murder.

You sound awfully sure he's getting convicted. Why we don't we bet our usmessageboard accounts on it? Loser never posts here again. Agreed?

Have you been watching the trial at all? Or are you aware that your claim was debunked a while back? How can Martin (on top in the dominant pose) be fighting for his life against Zimmerman (on the ground in the supine (submissive)) pose?

Zimmerman's interrogation after the killing stated he was on top at one time. The point is that, "was Zimmerman fighting for his life?"

The jury will have to decide all of that.

ZIMMERMAN’S HANDS?
What was Zimmerman doing with his hands the entire time when Trayvon was using his 8 hands to punch him. Hold his head and bang it into the concrete. Used them to cover his mouth and nose. Pin down his hands? And he reached for Zimmerman's gun. Zimmerman had his hands free to reach for his gun, release it and pull it out and put it into Trayvon’s chest and pull the trigger but he could not throw a punch or push Trayvon off? ? It do not appear that Zimmerman was fighting for his life but Trayvon was. At no time did he punch or push Trayvon?
First degree premeditated murder with special circumstances because Trayvon had just turned 17. Incident did not warrant deadly force because physical force was never tried.

Good question. His hands look pristine 45 minutes after he killed Treyvon.

zimmermanhandsclean_zpsa4d82246.jpg

353eb17b-78e1-48d8-b281-b8418fa58ed4_zps280a0627.jpg

he used a gun--what do use expect ?

Yes, he calmly gets his gun while the kid is pounding his head into the ground 30 times or so?

Please..

Have you been watching the trial at all? Or are you aware that your claim was debunked a while back? How can Martin (on top in the dominant pose) be fighting for his life against Zimmerman (on the ground in the supine (submissive)) pose?

Zimmerman's interrogation after the killing stated he was on top at one time. The point is that, "was Zimmerman fighting for his life?"

The only time Zimmerman was on top was after Trayvon was dead.

You're Alzheimer's is showing, Fakey.

Go back and read Zimmerman's statement, bripat. And is your type of screaming that the jury will ignore while they make the right decision. Whatever it is, I will support it.

Go back and read Zimmerman's statement, bripat. And is your type of screaming that the jury will ignore while they make the right decision. Whatever it is, I will support it.

i could not find a cite for that...can you provide one?

I watched the video they made of his statement, Fakey.

i could not find a cite for that...can you provide one?

No he can't. That's why he told me to go look it up rather than simply quoting it.

Fakey is a lying fool.

If what Zimmerman was doing with his hands was important it would have come up in the trial.

The trial is not over yet and it has come up in conversation by some host. It is important what both their hands were doing. Natural instinct is to push, punch, etc when one is attacked. Was Zimmerman paralyzed with fear of this child? His hands had not problem reaching, unholstering and removing his gun, bringing it to Trayvons chest and pulling the trigger. I want to know where his hands were before. Where was his hands when he was being punched and head being banged into the concrete. It will come up or the Prosecutor is stupid than he looks and acts. A fifth grader could do a better job. I want to believe the best is yet to come by the prosecutor. :confused:

sweets......you've lived in this bubble your whole life. Of course you're gonna say silly stuff like that......

The black guy got capped because he was a dick.......most of them get their ass shot off for being a dick somewhere along the way. Only the PC whores look at this guy as some gentle kid who was minding his own business.....the same people who think only white people can be racist.:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::2up:

gay

ZIMMERMAN’S HANDS?
What was Zimmerman doing with his hands the entire time when Trayvon was using his 8 hands to punch him. Hold his head and bang it into the concrete. Used them to cover his mouth and nose. Pin down his hands? And he reached for Zimmerman's gun. Zimmerman had his hands free to reach for his gun, release it and pull it out and put it into Trayvon’s chest and pull the trigger but he could not throw a punch or push Trayvon off? ? It do not appear that Zimmerman was fighting for his life but Trayvon was. At no time did he punch or push Trayvon?
First degree premeditated murder with special circumstances because Trayvon had just turned 17. Incident did not warrant deadly force because physical force was never tried.

Zimmerman must have forgotten he had hands, because he sure didn't use them.

Forum List

Back